[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he actually thought his ticket into normie-life was going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 952392390590325.png (59KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
952392390590325.png
59KB, 500x379px
>he actually thought his ticket into normie-life was going to university, getting tons of debt and obtaining a piece of paper

Kek @ any of you who fell for it
>>
What's the alternative?

Drudgery at your local fast food joint or Walmart? Being a worthless NEET with people hounding you to get a job constantly?

I'm the latter. I envy trust fund babbies. I'll inherit nothing.
>>
>>37907953
>mfw free college in my country
Get fucked americunts.

;^)
>>
>>37907992
OP here.

It's also free in my country. Does that mean it's still worth your time/energy? Nope, not if you're a loner robot.

All university does is delay your inevitable life by giving you some false hope that you'll some how gain the confidence and life experience you missed out on all this time so far and suddenly become normal over night.

Nope, not going to happen. You're still going to be a weirdo freak strange awkward faggot to the normals because you have no experience being normal, and since you're 18-25 now it's already way too late.

FACT: THE ONLY PERSON WHO USE THEIR DEGREES ARE NORMIES.
>>
>>37908036
Fair enogh.

The only thing that remotely can help your situation is extensive socializing. However, it gets harder the older you get.
>>
>>37908036
I use my degree and I'm not a normie. I didn't go into debt for it either.
>>
>>37907982
you could get a warehouse job and make pretty decent money.
>>
>>37907982
You could find a trade. After wasting time in college and then going to trade school, I liked trade school better. The people were more down to earth and I got a job making bank.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.