[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you truly believe ''normies'' are innocent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: KiLLa.jpg (402KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
KiLLa.jpg
402KB, 640x960px
If you truly believe ''normies'' are innocent and robots are selfish, immature voluntary misfits, you're delusional and probably trying hard to fit in with the right crowd to compensate for some insecurity you don't know (nor wanna admit) you have.

I just wanted to express that.
>>
I don`t believe this in the slightest. Being a socially adept person,requires some compromise of morality and low quality of character.
>>
no it doesn't
the way to be popular is literally just to be lovely to everyone, and if you don't get on well you just keep interactions to a minimum. Robots make themselves deliberately closed off and unapproachable, they're not selfish and people who aren't robots aren't morally compromised it's just people who are robots are incredibly difficult to talk to.
>>
>>37908952
>>37908793
This is what losers believe because it helps them rationalise that THEY are the good people and the "normies" are the ones who have it out for them for no reason and it justifies hatred.

In reality you're just a shitty person that people don't like being around because you bring everyone around you down. You're a crab and no one wants to be in a bucket with you
>>
Being popular isn't important or exist beyond highschool college or if you're a celebrity. Btw you're not.
Cancer ass post. Puny small brained OP.
>>
>>37909028
>calls other posters losers
>posts on r9k.

What do you somehow think your normie reject poser is better than these people cause you pit pussy on a pedestal and think women are equal? Cringy
>>
>>37909028
Nice projection you pathetic sack of worthless shit.
>>
I don't believe in that or the opposite. Some normalfags are pieces of shit and some misfits are nice/decent people who are encumbered in some manner. No adult is "innocent".
>>
>>37909109
>the loser is so triggered he creates a strawman
lmfao
>>
Normies are bunch of hypocritical know-it-all. Fuck normies.
>>
>>37910055
>he says while pretending to know everything about normies despite being a shutin
>>
>>37909071
Do you know who KiLLa are?
>>
>>37910372
How do you know he's a shut-in?
>>
>>37910418
>he's so pathetic he white knights for men online
>>
>>37910449
And why is defending him pathetic?
>>
>>37910482
I never said you were pathetic for defending him. I said you were so pathetic that you even white knight men online. Guess you're a brainlet too
>>
>>37910404
Why should i originally.
>>
>>37909436
Like you dont.
>>
>>37910586
I don't give a single fuck about anything this board says. It's either people like me who are normies trolling no life faggots or it's no life faggots.
>>
>>37910615
Yet here you are, showing the board how little it affects you wasting your time engaging in its threads. And on top of that, you use normie, trolling, and the big meanie f word. Amazing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.