[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that "haha dude go back to /lgbt/ xdddddd"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: dcazz (2).jpg (145KB, 787x785px) Image search: [Google]
dcazz (2).jpg
145KB, 787x785px
Can we all agree that "haha dude go back to /lgbt/ xdddddd" is one of the most overused, unoriginal, counterproductive and stale jokes that are on par with shitty spongebob stills
>>
>>37905916
le pupsi
>>
Gay generals should go on the gay board. Why is this so hard for brainlets to understand?
>>
>>37905916
It really is a shitty joke
>>
god traps are so easy to distinguish. fuck outta here
>>
>>37905916
it's not a joke, go back where you belong faggot
>>
>>37905916
If you're a faggot, gobto your containment board.

I see no problem here.
>>
>>37905967
>>37905963
So will you guys go to your containment board?

>>>/pol/
>>
+1 op, heteroshills are the worst
>>
>>37905978
>Every opinion I don't like is Pol
Wew! Talk about a shitty joke, butt blasted fags lmao
>>
>>37905916
The most hated meme, by the way, is that fucktarded "boipussi" shit.

It ruined this board years ago and the mods never cracked down on the tranny and fag threads despite there being (as you obviously know) a board for your kind.

Back to your concentration board, degenerate scum.
>>
>>37905978
Op here, did you not fucking read my post you literially did the same thing with a different coat of paint
>>
>>37905916
>t. butthurt faggot
No, traps and gays can fuck right off if they're gonna shit up the board as much as they're currently doing. I'm tired of their threads, "le so cute" childish way of typing, roleplaying and their general obnoxiousness. I'm tired of every other post being some guy in a dress bent over with his scrotum and anus exposed or the like. I'd get it if the gay people/traps on this board had one or two generals up, but it's becoming too much.
>>
>>37905978
>Le gb2 /pol/ may may

Classic
>>
>>37905916
>he thinks it's a joke
Fags need to go
>>
>>37905916
>unironically believing fags are welcome here and trannied are welcome anywhere

What's that even like? Back to your containment board.
>>
>>37906022
>>37905996
get your stormfront asses back to /pol/ your kind isn't welcome here

>>>/pol/
>>
>>37905916
Haha dude you should really go back to /LGBT/
>>
>>37906008
Seconded. Why the fuck to the gay people on this board act like 12 year olds who just found their first gay chat room? Also, pic related is what trap lovers unironically find attractive.
>>
>>37906062
Dude nice classic may may there

Thanks 4 the bump
>>
>>37906057
Since when is saying "there's a board for your bullshit, you aren't welcome here" a setup for "no u"?

This isn't the fag board. The fag board was set up solely so the rest of us wouldn't see dudes spreading their asses in skirts.

Go there or shut the fuck up about your lifestyle choices, simple as that. Don't expect to be welcome anywhere else with your gay shit.
>>
>>37905916
haha dude go back to /lgbt/ xdddddd
>>
>21 post
>13 IPs
>samefagging your own thread this hard
>>
Everyone knows a majority of fags and traps here are just prison gay and will nearly die of embarrassment 10 years later when they look back on themselves. Fags and fag threads belong on /lgbt/ so no one has to see them
>>
>>37906020
I hate faggots so much I'm considering doing a hate crime.
>>
>>37906125
I never understood the undying hate for gay people until I came here a couple of years ago.
>>
>>37906100
They could opt for an ammonia and bleach steambath now and save us a lot of trouble dealing with them.

Seriously, I left this board for about 2 years because of the nonstop "pound mah boipucci kthx" and "tfw no feminine bemis to suck" threads and come back to see the mods never lifted a finger to stop it.

The raid died off, but a few turbosperg fags are still obsessively posting that trash.
>>
>>37906185
>the raid died off
>implying
Have you seen this board lately? Nothing but ">tfw no twink bf", "any traps in NY willing to meet up" and "favorite trap?" type shit.
>>
>>37906233
>implying that is a raid an not just a few turbospergs
>>
>>37906241
It's like a continuous raid at this rate. Every day, I come to this board and every day, at least half of the posters are either gays or trannies.
>>
>>37906258
The mods just don't care.
This while fucking site has gone downhill.

I remember back in '04 /b/ was something special, every board just had better content, the rules were looser and raids were common and hilarious.

'04 4chan was like a fabled Kekistani garden of eden, idr if this board existed then. The userbase and staff are trash now.

This site looks like 4chan, but isn't.
>>
>>37905916
Ive literally never seen this before. 99% of the time people are redirecting to /pol/
>>
>>37906372
>'04 4chan was like a fabled Kekistani garden of eden
>idr if this board existed then.
How to spot a newfag pretending to be an oldfag
>>
>>37906420
I wasn't looking to google it and never used any board but /b/ in high school.

There's no sense in lying about that, the point I was making is that the whole site took a hit and this board is just getting the worst of it.
>>
>>37906451
;) you were totally here in 04
>>
The problem with faggots is that they dont want to help people but turn them prison gay. Pol atleast pretends they care. People here are spread between those that want to go back to old days and start nuclear family. And those that want to ruin everything related to sex. Personally i wish we had our values and morals back. Robots are product of this rotten progressive society.Going gay is just giving up. Dont let them poison you.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.