[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that even if you work out and gain a chad body,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_1.png (444KB, 558x568px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
444KB, 558x568px
Daily reminder that even if you work out and gain a chad body, if you are hideous, you cannot become a normie
>>
File: 1498116653763.jpg (923KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1498116653763.jpg
923KB, 3191x1760px
Not even posting the right pic for threads like these.

C'mon, OP. Why be such a FAGGOT?

Also, any of these guys are instantly fixed if they grew out their beards.
>>
he still looks a lot better than if he didnt work out.
>>
>>37905869
Plus he's got the respect of other men, which is how women choose partners anyway. They let the men sort out the hierarchy then pick partners from that. If this guy is respected by men he will be my women too.
>>
If I ever were to seriously work out, it would be for myself and no one else.

Also my workout routine wouldn't be getting buff.
I would train so that I have enough strength to start climbing and bouldering.

I pity those "fit" faggots who only aim at getting bigger.
>>
>>37905846
WTF is with top left's body shape

second from top left needs lasik and he will become redeemable

Top middle looks fine. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if he was a pick up artist or some shit trying to push you his new book

second from top right same as second from left

top right needs chin surgery and he will be set

bottom left and mid same guy? cant really tell. both look pretty irredeemable

bottom right looks okay, his jaw probably looks weak because hes looking down so much
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igYhX5xyprw

This is functional strength.
>>
>>37905833
Some girls might be into the buff nerd look. If not, he can still fix it, just need to ditch the nerd glasses and haircut and change his tongue posture to get rid of baby face.
>>
>chad body
Body don't make Chads, natural good looks and charisma do. Plenty of dweebs on /fit/.
>>
>>37905846

You guys need to realize none of these are natty. They're all juicing.

I think a better thread bait would be "Daily reminder that you could take steroids and get a chad body."
>>
>>37906209

apart from 2/3
>>
>>37905918
Lot of truth here lads, pay attention.
>>
>>37905833

This guy actually has all the big signs of steroids.

Chest acne, moon face, thinning hair at young age, poppin traps and lats.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 400x286px
>>37905833
OMG we're living in 2017 but that dude's face is living in 1935, holy crackers
>>
Some of their problems can be fixed with a haircut and/or some better glasses. Plus they look a HELL of a lot better now. I mean, tons of girls are going to be into their hot bods.
>>
It still looks better than some skelly, he was very successful. After he tapers back down to a cruise dose and cuts a little he'll lose the fat and water on his face and look damn good.
>>
>>37906761
OH SAAAAAAAAM <3
>>
>>37906276

you can't see his lats in that position
>>
>>37905846
2/4 has a qt girlfriend. Suck shit bitter losers.
>>
steroid body

don't fall for the fit meme
>>
>>37908922
Do you not think the steroid body looks better than if he stayed a skinny nerd? It's not a meme, they really do work. Look at the picture in op. What more proof could you ask for? Genetics can go eat a dick. If I can't weigh 200lbs naturally I'll make my own genetics and stick a needle in my ass.
>>
>>37908995
he looks absolutely ridiculous
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.