[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too sensitive and beta minded Fuck my brain, why am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1494310797153.png (326KB, 478x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494310797153.png
326KB, 478x469px
>tfw too sensitive and beta minded

Fuck my brain, why am I so sensitive. I worry about dumb shit and overthink everything. It didn't used to me this way. Is there a way to get mind /fit/.

How can I truly take control of my mind instead of it controlling me
>>
lol @ thinking you can control your mind.

that's like trying to domesticate an animal that under no circumstance can be domesticated.
>>
You gotta toughen yourself up

Taking nothing but cold showers will give you some willpower as well as some sick cold resistance in the future.
>>
>How can I truly take control of my mind instead of it controlling me
This is kind of a mind blowing issue if you start thinking too deep about it. What is you, anyways? Your mind? Conscience? Soul?
So, your mind controls your thoughts, and you want to control your thoughts directly, bypassing the mind. But then what will would you input to your thoughts? A rational, calculated one? And for what goal? You cannot completely remove emotion from the equation because at that point you might as well do nothing.
>>
I know that feel man. I wish the board I spend the majority of my time on wasn't so mean. I try to come here for support whenever I get hurt by the normies but usually I end up being made fun of here too.

You may not know it but some of you actually have made me cry
>>
>>37904838
/r/iamverysmart

don't come back pls
>>
>>37905248
You deserve it for wanting a hugbox on 4chan. Perhaps reddit is more your speed? Faggot. I wonder if this made you tears eyed.
>>
>>37905248
Pussy nigger

Covfefe anal
>>
>>37905266
>>37905267
I DON"T WANT A HUGBOX
I just don't want to be rejected by the people who are suppose to accept me

if you knew me IRL you would know I don't deserve this
>>
File: 144505255222993.png (71KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
144505255222993.png
71KB, 540x532px
>>37904763
It's my mind, I own it so why not
>>
>>37905248
I feel bad for you. It's not stuff on here though that gets me. It's irl. Here I'm lucky enough to to know it's not meant badly. It's just memes. Maybe you should try and think that way too
>>
>>37905331
I'll try. Maybe I just feel as vuberable here as IRL so even when I know it's not personal I take it that way
>>
>>37904701
>Is there a way to get mind /fit/
Therapy? Its purpose is literally to teach you skills to make you more mentally healthy. Sounds like you've got some kind of mental illness. Maybe social anxiety, maybe avoidant personality disorder.
>>
File: 1437610893173.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1437610893173.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
there's no need to. I'm the exact same way. we just need each other, come here bro.
>>
>>37904763
>what are thousands of years of meditation/yoga/martial art traditions that are now validated scientifically with cognitive behavioural therapy
>>
>>37904701
Eat nutritious food, get checked for vitamin defiency (lots of deficiencies cause emotional fragility), sleep and wake consistently, undertake new skills and challenges, meditate, etc. easy as fuck to say these things of course but most people don't have any idea how to build a strong disciplined mind even if they have the information. Check out a book called tiny habits, the tldr is the key to making habits stick is making them too small to fail, i.e meditate for 3 minutes or do 5 push-ups in a day, then increase slowly when you're being really consistent. check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Jll83UaSE

At the end of the day, you have to want to change, then make changes you can manage. if you're stuck in a rut, or even if you're not, make tiny changes. motivation is for scrubs, you cannot rely on it to pull you through bad days, for that you need discipline. and you get discipline through small wins.

good luck fambino
>>
File: 1112324442444.jpg (194KB, 720x835px) Image search: [Google]
1112324442444.jpg
194KB, 720x835px
>>37905864
I might have to check that out anon. Thanks
>>
File: 1487757650027.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487757650027.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>37905661
Thanks bro, I'm here also for you buddy
>>
>>37905248
you know what sucks is i'm mostly impervious to online insults, but the smallest insult IRL sends me into a rage
>>
>>37906077
Hats exactly what I mean really, I don't care about insults online, especially on 4chan. I laugh at them. Irl though it gets me fucking good and I obsess about it for ages
>>
>>37904701
Meditation is good for that, but your mind will try to resist it.
>>
>>37904701
do you have adhd?
>>
>>37904701
tell poeple to fuck off
say it to the scary people
don't worry, they can take it
Normies and Chads insult each other all the time. Join in the fun!
>>
>>37905248
Tell them to kill themselves and insult them. It's common courtesy on this board.
>>
>>37907091
That would be mean though
>>
>>37907485
>That would be mean though
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT! Be mean you diphsit!
>>
If you're into gentle femdom, you sound like you'd be the perfect guy to get lovingly teased and then smothered with kisses and cooked breakfast for.

Well, I mean, at least that's what I'd do to someone as emotional as you.
>>
OP, I too have struggled with the same problem all my life. As autistic as it sounds, it's okay to act like someone you know (what would Chad do?) or even larger than life personalities. If you're naturally nice as well you should make a lot of friends and be relatively successful. This may sound super autistic but I got a fuckton of friends and even sex by acting like ARTEEZY (dota streamer) of all people. When they're used to you it can be okay to show them your beta side sometimes
>>
>>37908131
>ARTEEZY (dota streamer)
his or her videos of streams are for subscribers only! wtf
>>
>>37908214
Not when I was in school tho. You can still watch him when he's live, or find another media personality if you lack role models irl. By the way, this is no way to get your dreams to come true, and I'm still depression stricken for never being able to get with my oneitisnfrom way back when, but at least I have a high paying job and facade of success.
>>
>>37908246
>but at least I have a high paying job and facade of success.
VERY GOOD. $$$ and reputation, good good good!
>>
I'm guilty of over-sharing and over-rated.
Pretty much the opposite of a poker face, it's a be completely unfiltered face.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.