[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a girl on an R9K discord >talk with her on VC on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>Meet a girl on an R9K discord
>talk with her on VC on the server, nothing too big
>she calls me up the next day at like 2am
>Says she was bored and thought my voice was cute
>ohfuckherewegoagain.png
>mfw she's not a land whale, and is a 8/10
>mfw she's ok with not having to fill the void 100% of the time, also isn't vapid

>mfw she's 16

The fuck do i do guys, she's as autistic as i am but i'm 3 years older than her.
>>
>>37904660
>tfw no 16 year old online edgy gf who doesnt understand statutory rape
>>
so what is the issue here again? its not like you're gonna fuck her
>>
That's not that big a difference you faggot
>>
Have her fall madly in love with you then meet up and crush that puss in two years

That's what I'd do
>>
Take two years to brainwash her into joining your own personal cult, then when she's 18 you have a sex slave.
>>
>>37904660
>i'm 3 years older than her
Dude that is suuuuch a huge age gap
>>
>>37904681

>living in a country where the age of consent isn't 16

L m a o

That's not very "land of the free" is it?
>>
>>37904660
>nothing about her personality
OK.
>>37904694
Tbh I think e-fucking or real life fucking is the only thing he wants from her.
>>
>>37904660
There's not a state that I know of where 4 years or less difference with a 16 year old isn't legal.

Sending nudes, however, is. Everywhere.
So if there's a real connection or whatever, go for it but keep your dick out of it and god help you if she sends anything.

Otherwise, go for it.
And as said, it isn't like you're gonna fuck her.
>>
>>37904731
Free to not bang kids
>inb4 well actually you see the age 18 is an arbitrary mininum, furthermore as a libertarian I believe it should be knocked down to 13, as hebephilia is...
>>
>>37904757
Why do you think it should be knocked down to 13?
Inb4 some variant of "because that's when they start getting hot XD"
>>
>>37904810
>because that's when they start getting hot XD
Yeah that's fucking stupid, they start getting hot at 8.
>>
>>37904757
Nice non-argument, statist.
>>
>>37904660
>she's not a land whale, and is a 8/10
Then she must be fucking nuts.

>i'm 3 years older than her.
Who cares?
>>
>>37904660
Wait the r9k_chan discord or the one with all the orbiters.
Can you link it because those one's suck
>>
>>37904660
Is three years such a big difference?. Women date older guys all the time
>>
>>37904660
prepare for a narcissistic slut.

she's 16 and just projects some dumb ideal onto you because your voice gave her tinglies, imagine if another guy who she thinks is hotter comes along

don't even fucking bother, not worth it unless she lives close
>>
A girl that is 16 and on r9k is the reddest flag combination you can find. remember that cute girls can find a social group irl really easily.

Best case scenario: She is self-aware acoustic and doesn't like socializing with normies so this is a place where she has some social fun.

Second best scenario: She has had a horrible childhood and she can't relate to normies and feels anxious around them, so she comes here. She is probably all kinds of fucked up but not necessarily a bad person.

Worst scenario: She is one of the many BPD mean-eaters on this board too shy or afraid to do it irl, who crave the intensity of connecting strongly and feeling strongly with a new guy she can idealize and then she monkey branches onto another guy not long after. In this case, count yourself lucky if she doesn't try to pull you back in again if she "realizes her mistake" when she starts coming down on the high of the new guy (or girl).
>>
learn about her until she's legal and then meet her and fuck her, consider yourself lucky to find a girl who is interested in you even if she is underage by a few years, patience will be worth it
>>
>>37904880
Exactly, he doesn't get it. You see, you and I should be able to bang all the 13-17 year olds we want, because their brains are totally fully developed and they know what's best for them.
>>
19/2+7=16.5

You're in the clear.
>>
>>37904660
16 is legal fucking do it.
>>
>>37904660
where is she from? do you have common interests and such?
>>
>>37904660
im 17 id plow that pus
>>
>>37904660
is she born in 2k or?
>>
>>37904660
link the discord, I'm lonely
>>
>>37904841
Toppest of keks my dude
>>
>>37904660
M8 I'm 26 and my girl is 19. Go for it.
>>
Where I live 16 is the age of consent and if you're no older than 20 you're good to go, look into that before anything anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.