[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women claim to want equal rights yet get into abusive relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: 1492098295737.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1492098295737.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
women claim to want equal rights yet get into abusive relationships all the time and are visibly disgusted by people that treat them well.

These holes do not deserve rights
roasties explain yourselves
>>
If that's true, how come you don't have a gf?
>>
>>37904474
>stupid normalfag makes another stupid normalfag thread
go back to /b/ no one cares about your fucking moronic ramblings.
>>
>>37904474
you don't treat girls right.

also don't bother commenting on abusive relationships if you haven't been in one. they start off good, euphoric even.
>>
>>37904566
yes I forgot how nice it must feel to be beaten up
I hate women because of their nature. This is what r9k is about but I am a reasonable MGTOW man, I deserve an explanation on why females love to be beaten up by jerks, and make fun of nice people like I used to be before I was drove to being a redpilled man.
>>
>>37904751
MGOTW was originally by bitter divorced men. Then you bitter kissless virgin manchildren took over the term and made it yours.
>>
>>37904751
You don't get beaten right away, dumb shit.
an abuser can be anybody, even a dirty autist who you think you can let your guard down around; spoiler alert, you can't. You can't let your guard down around anybody.
>>
>falling for the pussy meme

Sex with a woman is truly disgusting, it feels better and you cum harder on your own.
>>
>>37904474
You are unironically posting

>lol why do women always go for da jerks and not me. I am such a nice guy!

just. common man
>>
>>37904798
it feels better when someone cums on your back is what you were trying to say, weren't you? It's ok to tell the truth faggot.
>>
kek I knew a bitch that got the shit beaten out of her be her bf every night. No matter how many times she was told to leave him she just said that it was "true love". Disgusting creatures
>>
The problem is the retarded and subtly selfish way you see "treating a woman right" as.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>tfw knew a girl who's bf cheated on her with 3 other girls yet still wanted him

why haven't you anons taken the redpill and realized that women are a meme yet?
>>
>>37904831
>another poor man clinging tight to the pussy meme

I feel bad for you, son, I really do
I feel bad for
>>
>>37904898
I know it's hard to understand for you that people like other things from you because you have autism. But believe me when I say that I like pussy. I know I know it seems disgusting to you as a faggot, but just accept that some men like to penetrate pussies just like I accept that you like to be penetrated by dicks.
>>
>>37904835
why isn't the guy who repeatedly beat the person he was supposed to love and cherish a disgusting creature

>>37904873
this story has nothing on some of the shit i read here
>>
File: adrianalima.jpg (78KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
adrianalima.jpg
78KB, 340x450px
Women need to be treated like they are inferior and feel that they are inferior to their partner. They HATE equal partnerships.

t. normalfag with a gf
>>
>>37905170
Then why do I hate it

also fucking LEAVE summerfag
>>
I'm married and I push my wife around s bit. It's needed. Women are literal children. And want to be choked during sex a d fantasize about rape yet cry about abuse.
They're dumb. They're not equal. I take that back they're not dumb I guess or inferior but we're very different. Their beautiful purpose is to raise and birth the next generation.
>>
>>37905170
that's retarded. You have a shitty understanding of interpersonal relationships with women. they just want to be dominated 99% of the time. that is NOT the same as wanting to be or feel inferior.

kills me how retarded robots with a high school understanding of women comment on them.
>>
To all the whiteknights in this thread, no matter how much you defend m'ladies, they will never want to fuck you, because you are defending them and being nice. Stop supporting women's rights
>>
>>37905269
This. And if they do fuck em they'll never respect them or not cuck them. This is why they're so again relationships and only want regressive free love and meaningless sex. Because they don't have the balls to scare the shit out of a whore and keep women in line like they fantasize about and need.
>>
>>37905269
lmao. stop reading r/theredpill, faggot. also, stop being so fucking simple minded ffs. You can be kind to women and still be attractive. The fact of the matter is you idiots go way too far left and it's not kindness anymore, it's niceness. niceness is needy, kindness is not.
>>
File: 1497501003159.jpg (52KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497501003159.jpg
52KB, 576x768px
>>37904474
what experienced do you have makes you qualified to make such a claim?

infact you refer to women as "holes" instead of people and use a derogatory term called "roasties" to again refer to them
>>
>>37905269
Pointing out you're a pitiful faggot is not whiteknighting.
>>
>>37905355
Obviously. You fags just don't demand respect by the hand. Thus women walk all over you cause they can literaly just fuck Chad, disrespect you, leave you and move on in a week, or make you pay child support, etc etc say you raped em, w/e. Women habe slot of advantages in 1st world countrys. What they need is firm but fair discipline.
>>
>>37905377
That picture is everything that is wrong with pretty much every woman in the world, we must start acting more like saudi on this, there are even less traffic accidents because there are no whore drivers.
>>
>>37905396
Citation? Saudi Arabia is awful for traffic accidents since they drive like entitled manchildren.
>>
>>37905396
then why are women charged less for insurance if they are such shit drivers?
>>
>>37904751
you correct and don't listen to women telling you otherwise, they are trying to pull the wool over your eyes

women are hypocritical cunts to the core, they don't have any respect for truth
>>
File: wise2.jpg (101KB, 640x769px) Image search: [Google]
wise2.jpg
101KB, 640x769px
>>37905269
> they will never want to fuck you, because you are defending them and being nice
ah its because you're assmad you cannot get women

we are defending women because you are irrational and called for it in your thread title.
>>37905396
>drunk woman takes a photo showing off her ass
>aka showing she has sexual desirability
>everything wrong with women
>meanwhile men go out and show off their wealth all the time
>b-b-but its different!

also the middle east has awful traffic accidents, please educated yourself.
>>
>>37905355
t. Kissless virgin
Originaru
>>
>>37905452
nah. I've had sex a few times. but that really doesn't even matter. to think women only want brutes and hate guys that are emotional is simple, braindead, thinking. there is something called a balance.
>>
>>37905441
>showing your bare ass is the same as showing off your hard earned accomplishments and wealth. Are you fucking serious. Are you that much of a beta cuck dude. Get it through your dumb pea brained head of yours the people and races and genders are different at a biological and evolutionary level. A women's sexuality is often talked more about because she can only birth a baby every 9 months and ig she gets a dead beat nsby daddy and fucks 50 men and has 8 kids she's probably a frantic not loyal caretaker you'd want caring for your offspring. Can you not for a sec use the brain his the universe has given you. Just for a sec.

You are a cancer on society.
>>
File: 1497217213571.jpg (8KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497217213571.jpg
8KB, 241x250px
>>37905512
Pls don't read this.
>>
>>37905441
the difference is men are just trying to get laid in an honest way, women are trying to take all of a mans money and will lie to do so

if you think men and women get the same amount from each other for the same work you are delusional, women are dishonorable cunts and string men along
>>
>>37905512
>wants women to be a loyal caretaker
>the whole idea of women showing off their sexuality comes from that with men who worked hard can choose them to give them and their kids a comfy life
>somehow women with large amounts of sexuality are very desirable by men over the centuries
really activates my almonds

be honest with me. do you have a highschool diploma?
>>37905561
t. beta male assmad that he got picked out of the human gene pool by natural selection
>inb4 im an alpha!
you literally complain women string men along

women do not string men along if you are alpha and know what youre doing

also men lie A LOT to get laid, wake up anon
>>
>>37905599
Why would a man choose to give a whore a comfy life. A whore that can cuck him up drain him of money and child support and be an irresponsible drunk whore mother that doesn't care about her kids. That's why men want sweet and tender MOTHERKY caring women as a good trait you fucking mongoloid. The whole goal is to see the beauty of a woman but also get a beautiful sexually desirable woman that is going to be a responsible care taker. Not some whore that's going to fuck your rival caveman ugga Chad and leave with your baby's. Kill yourself stupid.
>>
>>37905647
> Kill yourself stupid.
Yet meanwhile you live in a fantasy world, and yet even in your fantasy world you still cannot acquire what many men find trivial and thus you're unable pass on your genes therefore effectively killing your lineage.
>>
>>37905599
alpha, exactly. Treat women like shit and they will love you, you just proved our point. Feminism is fundamentally incompatible with their nature because they are not full humans. They are too childish and bitchy to understand principles and honor.

Some men lie to get laid once, women lie that she is in love with a man for years just to suck his bank account dry and then divorce him. Which is worse?
>>
>>37905682
>alpha, exactly. Treat women like shit and they will love you, you just proved our point.
hmmm Im having trouble finding where I said that, could you please point it out with me
>>
>>37905693
It was in his mind, therefore it's equivalent to you actually having said it.
>>
>>37905673
>>37905673
Fucj are you talking about you dumb mongoloid. I'm sick of this fucking bullshit here you regressive leftists call anyone who disagrees with you stupid "progressive" ideals a virgin or the. I'm married to a thicc Latina that gags on my dick daily faggot cause I'm a real man with balls that tells s bitch what to do. That's ,why I made it and thats why you think having meaningless sex with an equal partner is working out for you lol.

You sound like you have a punchable face . Fuck are you in college kid? Can you even support yourself if you had to.
>>
>>37905673
You basicly had nothing good to say and went with the
"You Mus be a virgin and not get laid" sincpe youre not progressive like me meme. Goes to show how wrong stupid and ignorant you are.
>>
>>37905731
>I'm married to a thicc Latina that gags on my dick daily faggot cause I'm a real man with balls that tells s bitch what to do
thats great, but you really don't seem happy.
>Fuck are you in college kid?
Obviously. Thats why I am capable of pointing out how in your post you claim you are sick of people doing ad homs against you yet meanwhile you start your post by referring to me as a "dumb mongoloid"

im guessing the rest of your life is riddled with these hypocrisies, and that's how you end up making woman hate threads on r9k arguing with every poster in the thread in a hostile manner while simultaneously thinking you're successful
>>
>>37905693
>>37905729
in your mind everything is the mans fault, which just proves our point that women are children, incapable of taking responsibility for any of their behaviour

if you don't hate women and you make excuses for them that "men are just as bad", you truly don't understand women

some of the most alpha men in the world, rich celebs or bankers get taking to the cleaners, yet some drug dealer who beats his girlfriend won't have any issue with keeping her attraction and loyalty
>>
>>37905789
No wonder you can't get girls. You think like a woman.
>>
>>37905753
If you cannot see how someone would get hostile towards women by not feeling they are in the "ingroup" and thus reject the system then you should really look in the mirror before you call people stupid and ignorant, maybe take a class or two on psychology; if you have extra time trying to find your way to a mirror .
>>
>>37905808
you can't make a proper argument and defend yourself, i think you are the chick here
>>
>>37905789
>in your mind everything is the mans fault
I'm having trouble finding where I said that too, please point it out to me

where's your examples and citations? what makes you certified to say you truly understand woman over someone that has empathy acquired from being around women?

Are you personally friends with rich celebs and drug deals that gave you a good sample size? keep in mind good news is not something people talk about.
>>
>>37905852
where is your empathy for men?

you are just a white knight, subconsciously hoping your empathy for women will get you laid

I know women, I've spent time around them, I see divorce stats, I see how they flock to assholes and bad boys, I see how they collectively wet themselves over 50 shades of grey, I see how they friend zone decent guys, I see how they treat them like shit, AND I see how they bang on about feminism and equal rights among all of that

they are retarded children and bitches inside, you have to literally beat them up before they feel genuine attraction for you, otherwise they will constantly look for ways to take advantage of you and lose respect as they do it
>>
>>37905908
that guy didn't show any apathy toward mens feelings
what are you even going on about?
>>
>>37905908
When is the last time you left the basement? The last time you talked to a woman other than your mom?
>>
>>37906069
>i can't see women on the internet for exactly how they are

there are literally millions of videos and articles exhibiting their bitch behavior
>>
I don't even date. But that's neither here nor there. Giving up your rights is ok, in most cases. denying someone else their rights isn't.
>>
>>37906069
>neckbeard
>mother's basement
kek what is it with you white knights and females that your comebacks are always the same shit. Not everyone who hates women lives in their mother's basement you sheltered faggot. You would know that if you interacted with other males in the real world
>>
>>37905908
>you are just a white knight, subconsciously hoping your empathy for women will get you laid
again where is your proof?

>empathy for men
did you expect a man pity party thread in there? the simple fact you call for men empathy while also a few sentences later claiming you have to beat them up is quite humorous.

>I see how they friend zone decent guys
A woman will be locked to a dude for the rest of her life, should they not desire to have a partner that they themself want? what gives you the right to set the standard of what women want and don't want? Being nice is not a personality trait nor is it remarkable nor something innately desirable in a relationship. Being nice is quite frankly trivial to do. Of course they'll prefer something more than that and of course they have more needs than just "he didn't offend me today :)".

I seriously question your experience and lack of psychological education because your arguments full generalizations

>but the divorce, women will divorce men!
Why is this a problem, should you be stuck with someone forever even if you are unhappy?
>but that show's women cannot be satisfied!
except many men lack empathy and thus don't know what a woman want

reread your post for a great example of this
>but what makes you qualified to refute me on this!
because I sit down and actually talk to women as people and you can actually see there is a significant disconnect between what women want and what men think women want.
>>
>>37906168
>there is a significant disconnect between what women want and what men think women want.
more like
>there is a significant disconnect between what women tell you they want and what they actually want
>>
>>37906198
>there is a significant disconnect between what women tell you they want and what they actually want

give examples of this that don't involved "nise guis"
>>
>>37906198
your post proves my point
>>
>>37906198
Why not both? They are true.
>>
>>37906231
jesus christ you're such a dumbass. You're so fucking stupid I don't even know what to say.
>>
File: OGecQW82.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OGecQW82.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>MGTOW anon starts thread
>gets BTFO
>>
>>37906269
>jesus christ you're such a dumbass. You're so fucking stupid I don't even know what to say.
therein lies the truth of why women don't like you
>>
>>37906299
I'm not that same anon retard. I'm just somebody who noticed how retarded your arguments are. How did you even get this far in life without tripping over a pebble and killing yourself?
>therein lies the truth of why women don't like you
Wow you're just so so stupid. What a witty anon you are
>>
>>37906335
You don't sound like such a great person, have you considered that maybe women don't like you because your personality is not that great?
>>
>>37904486
Because he's an ugly beta hiding behind MGTOW like all the other ugly beta losers
>>
>>37906269
Does that indicate you have no examples?
>>
>>37904751
>I deserve
Why are MGTOWs always so entitled
>>
>>37905355
Right but even the term "needy" just moves the issue.

At the end of the day, why is "neediness" unattractive?

>This guy kisses my ass he is so totally lame

The existence of the word "needy" as a negative term pretty much proves at least part of OP's point.
>>
>>37906422
why would being agreeable and non-manly be a trait woman would want in a man?
>>
File: 1493594238884.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493594238884.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>37906289
the funny thing is all of the MGTOW betas all stop replying aftering being BTFO so hard
>>
>>37906422
lolwut? it shows the guy had no respect for himself.
>>
>>37906437
That just tautologically moves the issue again.

Why is being agreeable non-manly? The logical implication of your statement is that being disagreeable is manly, and being disagreeable is a trait a woman *would* want in a man.

Why?
>>
>>37904474
>These holes do not deserve rights
wrong
women are people and deserve human rights and citizen rights
>>
>>37906491
How does it do that?

Originalio
>>
We should just roast them over an open flame like the dirty piglet judens they are
>>
>>37904474
Girl like confident guys. That's all there is to it. It's quite natural for them to look for confidence in a man.
Looks and height comes next.
Reality is that you dont know how to have a normal conversation with another human being. Fix that first
Also you hate girls because you can't get laid and your passive-aggressive behaviour makes them fly. They can feel something is wrong about you.
It's 80% about how you speak and how you treat them.
dont ever put them on a pedestal because she will get bored. Girls want to have to fight for the relationship and if you become her cuck slave, she will get fed up soon.
Don't treat her too good. Dont treat her too bad, and always be a confident smug when you make a joke about her.
Instead of listening to the circlejerk of khv, listen to people who actually get laid. Listen to me.
Or maybe this was just a "im angry but im not gonna act on anything"kind of thread.
>>
>>37906517
you can philosophize this all you want my boy. play the game or not, it's truly up to you.
>>
>>37906525

How progressive and considerate of you anon.
>>
>>37904751
>I am a reasonable MGTOW man
please describe yourself, in your own words, without using the word "am".
>>
>>37906517
If I was in a group of men and I was agreeable I would most likely be seen as an asskisser and a beta

if I was in a group of men and I was disagreeable I would most likely not be liked

We are not speaking in absolutes, and it is not a dichotomy of LvR but there's middle ground you can tread on.
>>
>>37906534

No, the confidence is incidental. The main factor that attracts women for sex is being big, masculine, imposing, PHYSICALLY attractive. It just so happens that these men are typically confident because they get constant positive reinforcement.
>>
>>37906692
You are an idiot. You are a closeted homosexual, and they all like big muscular men. Girls do not. You are projecting your own likes on girls.
>>
>>37906731

Bone structure is far more important than muscle. If it was as easy as lifting, then there would be hardly any unattractive men.
Women like men that are tall, have broad shoulders, robust bone structure, and masculine faces (square jaw, etc).
>>
File: 1494877923297.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494877923297.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>37906534
>Girls like x
people here seem to interpret this as "x is all that matters to girls" as opposed to "girls prefer x over the opposite of x"
>>
>>37906799
Way to miss a point. Women care far less about physical things than men. It's all about confidence and status and humor.
>>
>>37906851
>meanwhile an attractive criminal's mugshot gets hundreds of thousands of likes on normie social media
>>
>>37906884
And if he was a raging sperglord like you he'd still be a virgin. Meanwhile ugly fat guys everywhere get girls just fine.
>>
>>37907089
Where did he display his vibrant personality in this mugshot?
>>
>>37907132
The moment anyone would open their mouth and show himself as a raging autist like you, girls would ditch him.
>>
>>37904474
>are visibly disgusted by people that treat them well

Holy ravioli, leave your fucking basement for once and interact with real life women, you autistic hyperfag,
>>
File: 38d.jpg (50KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
50KB, 600x604px
>>37904474
Ah yes, because it is well known that every woman everywhere is in an abusive relationship, right?
>>
>>37906692
>>37906799
>>37906884
>>37907132

Fucking beta faggot.
Your problem is simply that you are desperate, so you wont even try to get better. Way easier to complain on r9k right?
Also pls stop fapping and stop getting poisoned with 4chan depression circlejerk. wake the fuck up man.
watch?v=M1VqcQms06I
It's up to you. dont bother replying as i wont read.
>>
>>37905731
Race traitor faggot go die
>>
>>37904474
Arguing with holes.jpg
origamioli
>>
>be in relationship with woman
>get hurt when woman leaves for another man
>forever bitter and angry at woman everywhere
>can't open up again due to trust issue
tell me again how i'm supposed to start feeling confident that anyone else I get into a relationship doesn't do the same fucking thing

getting a woman isn't a problem
trusting one is
>>
>>37907576
Never trust a hole they are all hypergamous whores who want nothing more than to hurt men worse than them and get men better than their current men.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandmanMGTOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qySXTHgKyNY
>>
>>37907089
He didn't even need to open his mouth and women already wanted his dick. If he didn't have an attractive face, there would be no interest at all. You dont need to say anything when you're attractive. Good looks speak for you.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.