[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm leaving forever lads, and I recommend that you all do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: JP.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JP.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
I'm leaving forever lads, and I recommend that you all do the same. This place is a diseased cesspit that enjoys posting things specifically to infect and then corrupt you. It's not fucking healthy to see cuck shit and "[you] can't compete!" shit every day. It's not healthy to grapple with primordial anxiety about foreigners coming into your community and having your women abandon you for them. It's not healthy to be around this much autogynephilia all the time. This place is making you sick. LEAVE NOW.
>>
You will come back

Original
>>
>>37902832
Aw things getting too real, sweetie? Yeah fuck off then
>>
>>37902906
Too real? Are you joking? This place is full of people who have failed and are now out to prove that it's all the fault of a corrupt world. Posting BLACKED every five minutes doesn't represent reality. It's not true that just because Tyrone has a 17 inch cock that means you're going to get cuckolded and take care of your wife's son forever.
>>
He's right, you know. DUH JOOS have infiltrated 4chan and are manipulating your mind, conditioning it to be accepting of your impending doom.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA
First time trying to escape?
See you in a couple of hours.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (74KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
74KB, 500x700px
>>37902832
>tfw wanted to believe I could find a futaba gf that could save me from my depression
>tfw wanted to believe I could find other robots I could relate to and befriend that wouldn't ghost me after talking once
>tfw I try leaving and trying to be happy with being alone but keep crawling back on my hands and knees because I have no one else to talk to in my life
>tfw make fun of other people but can't even clean my own room first.

>tfw this is the first time I've ever admitted to myself that I'm not some stoic loner badass autistic anime fantasy character but just a lonely guy trying to make just one friend

I want to leave this place but I have no where else to go
>>
>being so retarded that you can't tell the differences between trolling and actual robots
For me there are people here that have gone through very similar experiences that I've gone through. If you wade through the trolling you can find good things here.
>>
>>37903058
It doesn't matter whether it's trolling or not. You're still being exposed to it and it's bad for you.
>>
>>37902906
the only thing real here is your mental disease
>>
t. mad virgin manlet whose crush got BBC'd
>>
>>37902832
Good luck m8. For me it's just finding a way to deal with the biredone and hole left behind. I've used 4chan for something like 9 years now. What do I even do? I guess anything is more productive really.
>>
>>37902832
Good luck. I was on the beach today, talking about this place with a friend or two and they agreed this place is not doing anything for my mood. Today, i'm taking the first step towards normiedom.

Run. Flee from this place and never look back. If you must, do it only to save those you can.
>>
>>37903028
You should NEVER go into a relationship expecting them to save you from anything, especially if you're a man. Women don't want to "save" their men. In fact, it goes the other way. You have to make yourself a responsible man before you receive anything good from women. It's a shitty truth but it is one.
>>
>>37903544
Yup, learned that the hard way.
In fact thinking you could save anyone ever is a meme in itself.
>>
>>37903568
Learned the hard way three times and I still don't learn. kill me senpai
>>
>>37903028
Well you aren't going to get anywhere without trying anon. A future is not given to you. You must take it for yourself. Even if you end up alone, you can still be someone worthy of love. It takes two to tango, so why worry about the other half if you've put in your effort. I can understand the frustration though. This is r9k. The only opinion of you that matters is your own.
I'm throwing platitudes at you but I just hope something helps. Anything you wish you could have done in the past? Why not make those changes, those lifestyle changes like reading more, now?
Best of luck m8
>>
>>37903510
I would but everyone in the world is competing with each other and there's no escaping the superficial and shitty attitudes of people.
>>
>>37903544
This is just typical robot talk that ignores individuality and generalizes the other sex just as much as Tumblr does m8
>>37903028

The issue is wanting to be saved, in which case you are waiting for something that might not come, whereas if you try and pull yourself out of the hole, you have a 100% chance that an attempt at saving you is being made, because you're fucking climbing
>>
>>37902832
Tl;dr - You're a weak faggot who can't handle memes or being around losers.
>>
File: sssssssssss.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
sssssssssss.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>37903510
>was on the beach today, talking about this place with a friend or two
>>
>>37903594
How many people have you met? Stop paying attention to the stacies. Do you talk to campus preachers? No, cause they're retarded and you would be wasting your time. You'll never meet the people you want to if you don't open up and out yourself out there a bit, no?
>>
>>37903585
I tried to change my lifestyle so many times but ultimately I have no value system. I have no ground floor to build a healthy lifestyle on. No ability to form connections with other human beings irl. The reason Peterson is so convincing is because he's lived it and can articulate himself so well when a literal nobody starts sprouting life advice. It's like ok... you aren't a psychologist that deals with all kinds of people all day... you don't know what I have or haven't done. And just because you found success doesn't mean it will work for me.

I've reached out to make friends but am too mentally unstable and they leave me soon enough.

>>37903616
Obviously I know this now or else I wouldn't have posted that. It may be cliche but the Taxi Driver is the perfect example of why trying to strive for "Ubermensch," is just as dangerous as rotting in limbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pAcJ0lFu94
>>
>>37903632
Can't really open up to anyone since most people are already hyper successful with careers and established social circles and hate anyone with a different personality.
>>
>>37903694
Hmm I'm unfamiliar with Peterson.

Is the Ubermensch idea dangerous because in building up a goal, you can fail?
Try just focusing on the effort instead?
With anything there are factors outside of your control. An athlete can get injured. However the effort he puts in isn't up to chance.

I also haven't seen Taxi Driver so thanks for giving me a movie to watch lol. I'll check out that vid after I've watched that movie, someday lol.

Are you in hs anon? You remind me of me in my first year. I was friendless and couldn't focus on my own goals because I didn't see myself happy alone and with no qt gf. I lucked into a couple good friends in year 10 though. Just have to try and let come what may no?
What do you think?
>>
>>37903773
Maybe you shouldn't assume you know things about people you haven't had any significant conversation with?
>>
>robots think a woman will save them from their shittiness

the keks on you
>>
>>37903621
Do I have to be literally unsavable to fit in here?
>>
>>37903773
>most people are hyper successful
>most people hate anyone with a different personality

Untrue in my experience. Most people have shitty jobs and a lot of things they're worried about, it's just a social norm to hide that shit when you first meet someone.
Same with the second point- you're supposed to talk about shit you have in common with people when you first speak to someone, and if you immediately go off on your own bullshit 10 seconds into a conversation they're going to rightfully think you won't be fun to talk to. If you have NOTHING in commom with them, then you just need to find someone similar to yourself.
>>
>>37903789
I'm 21 but may as well have the mental capacity of a child. I've been this way all my life drifted through groups of friends all through high school but was really a loner at the core. The idea is dangerous because you are the judge, jury, and executioner. In the film Travis value's being a hero of his own accord. In his mind his murder of people is justified because he is saving the damsel in distress. His only value system of taking it upon himself to change himself is destructive because he never dealt with the underlying personal issues of why he tried so hard to be an Ubermensch.

It is all chance anon. People hate to admit it but you can't work hard without having been born with the opportunity to do so. I can keep rolling the dice, sure... but some of us aren't so lucky.
>>
>>37902832
/r9k/, /pol/, lookism, wizchan, sluthate, /r/incels, all these places literally do nothing but turn you into a suicide statistic. For dumb people and those who are better off in life, they might be a place to joke around and laugh at people. The more intelligent you are the more you realize that certain things don't need to be pondered, especially not in the way concepts are broken down here. You don't even need to get a job or anything, remain a NEET and just don't stay in places full of mentally ill losers with severe depression.
>>
>>37903798
>>37903905

You're all the same predictable fucktards. You think you're the first to come here and say all that shit you just said?
I don't need to know you because I ALREADY fucking know you. Everything in your life had been experienced a million times. You're fucking nothing.
>>
Youll be back for the memes

https://youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>37903944
Huh I'm the same age, and I feel like I'm stuck in my edgy adolescent phase at times. Maybe that's just because I wasnt bothered by existential dread until a bit later. I was satisfied with making my own meaning and wanting a gf. Now I find it hard to care about anything. I don't like the roll of the dice attitude though. I mean I get it, it's a simple idea, but are we not free agents? Do we not become free by recognizing this? I mean empirically it makes no sense but we're not taliking about stem.
Where are values supposed to come from if not the self? Is the danger the disregard of others and their values?

Do you picture yourself happy anywhere anon? When were you last happy?
Is happiness something you make?

I find it hard to picture myself both alone in a room and happy, or with my nose in a book rather than living life. I don't want my happiness to be dependent on other people though, so I have few friends. However maybe I can satisfy myself just enough to prepare to be friendless, but I don't know.

What are you doing with your life anon? I'm a colege drop out working part time struggling with the choice of whether or not I want to just give up, or try and live life again
>>
>>37903953
Have you considered that you might be spooked by the idea of a robot rather than allowing yourself to be honest with your own thoughts and feelings?
>>
>>37904109
I only have 1 goal in my life and it doesn't involve anyone but myself.

I've been alone for all my life never been close to family or friends. You think all these things and have all these ideas of how strong your will is but we don't realize that we fundamentally are random events.

Do what you can with what you have... but if you physically incapable of doing anything about your situation... then what do you value?

Every day I grow closer to my goal and after it's done I can kill myself but it's really really hard and I can't escape the cold hard fact we are social creatures.. and I can't function with people but am slowly killing myself by not.
>>
>>37904468
I'm having kind of a similair conversation over here
>>37904275
Maybe it'll be of some use to you.
What is this goal? It sounds interesting
>>
>>37902949
>were the corrupted ones
>posting this tirade
>>
File: crying laugh extreme.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
crying laugh extreme.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
i come here just to laugh at people
>>
>>37904585
literally no one gives a fuck what you do originally
>>
>>37904522
Seems interesting.

Complete a 44 arc existential sci-epic series.

It is a series in constant flux. From other planets to galaxies to simulated universes to multiverses. Concepts like characters and self break down in the series as the concept of time becomes irreverent and big bangs and heat deaths happen frequently. Each arc deals with an entirely new cast of characters.

It is all directed through only sound though. Music, foley, dialogue, etc
>>
>>37904693
Do you maladaptive daydream anon?
>>
>>37904693
Also where do I find this?
>>
>>37902906
It's so funny that you ironically feel mature, serious and threatening by posting the burrada you just posted.
>>
>>37904846
Yes I will pace around for 4-7 hours a day thinking of this stuff. Been doing it since I was a kid. Part of my procrastination habit but it worked for Tolkien I guess.
>>37904855
Not released yet. If you want to type in Isolation Chamber Saga in a 1-2 years from now the third or fourth arc might be completed as the series isn't in chronological order.
>>
>>37904909
Did you experience a trauma that brought it out? I had a friend who used to do the same but he didn't write any of it down or anything. I think he eventually grew out of,it but we don't keep in touch

I wish you good luck in that, and good luck in finding some solace too. Don't stop living an examined life. Always good to reflect every now and then, make sure you are okay with your path
>>
>>37905012
Wait do you want to be friends anon?
Do you have a discord or something.

Been doing this since I was 12... don't think I'm going to grow it out lol
>>
>>37905031
I mean sure we can talk. Don't have a discord.
[email protected]
>>
>>37902906

>namefag on /r9k/

Fucking end yourself.
>>
>>37903544
>You have to make yourself a responsible man before you receive anything good from women.
Yeah it's not like every single piece of shit criminal on the face of the earth is drowning in pussy right. Have you ever met a khv junkie? Yeah neither did I.

Responsible my ass.
>>
>>37905569
Can confirm. I'm pretty much perma-broke and my girl buys me things far more than I do for her.

Sadly it's just down to me being attractive and having generic attractive intereste like guitar and art. That's literally all you need, I used to have a hot 20-yr-old redhead sugar mama and that flies in the face of that guys' claim.
>>
>>37903950
It's also just a circlejerk of stuff you already agree with. You're not growing or progressing in anything
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.