[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's time to smoke weed robots. That moment of the night;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1452366263723.jpg (473KB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1452366263723.jpg
473KB, 1024x1444px
it's time to smoke weed robots. That moment of the night; you feel alone and no one replies to your messages or threads.

It's only you and the joint.

Feel free to join me robot, i'll be sharing my joint with you.

> How you feel?
> Do you smoke?
> What are you doing?
> What you think about life?
> How you cope with loneliness?
>>
> How you feel?
numb, dissociated
> Do you smoke?
yes, about to fire up some live resin
> What are you doing?
listening to music
try to make the best of it while it lasts
escapism
>>
>>37901750
>How you feel?
I feel alright. My tooth kind of hurts a little. I should really schedule that dentist appoint I've been thinking about.
> Do you smoke
No, but I used to. Tfw can't handle the weed anxiety anymore.
> What are you doing?
Shitposting and listening to radiohead until I feel sleepy enough to pass out
It's okay. I've been making a lot of changes lately. Got back I to college, started lifting, buying new clothes that don't look like shit, taking care of my overall appearance. We're all gonna make it lads
Anime, videogames, movies, dank memes, and lots of shitposting
>>
>>37901750
He said! He said he would smoke the weed!
And then he would cruise along and drift away like he was freed

Smeerk ther bowl
>>
File: IMG_9472.jpg (1MB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9472.jpg
1MB, 1600x1130px
>>37901750
>how you feel
A little groggy because it's 1 AM and debating whether to walk to Waffle House
>do you smoke
Yes but weed anxiety gets overwhelming sometimes, bought a gram of legal Star Killer in Oregon last week and had the worst panic attack of my life
>What are you doing
Watching Terminator 2
>What do you think about life
The end product of extremely complex molecular activity that has no real objective meaning
>how do you cope with loneliness
Cut my hair short and realized I have a Chad face and all i need to do is lift and get girls for real insted of just catfishing chicks on tinder and okcupid with just my mug
>>
>>37901750
I have no weed. It's the worst feeling in the world. I just want to get high.
>>
File: 1475770384425.jpg (12KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475770384425.jpg
12KB, 238x250px
> How you feel?
my wisdom teeth are starting to hurt. guess it's about that time. I also think about killing myself a lot and have so many regrets. I don't know what I want to do with my life either
> Do you smoke?
Every day now. it's one of the few things I enjoy anymore. I am aware it will become a problem later, but it helps me enjoy being alone, which I always am so I don't really care.
> What are you doing?
in bed. dwelling on all the fuckups of the past wanting to go back and change it all. thinking about me and her having a family, the usual.
I mean, Im glad to have the privilege of being human but have nothing to show for it. death kinda scares but intrigues me at the same time. I constantly wonder what lies ahead.
my green obviously. acceptance comes and goes, I still break down when I'm in bed a lot.

wish I lived in a legal state. I want some sour diesel like old times.
>>
File: unnamed (24).jpg (69KB, 1730x974px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (24).jpg
69KB, 1730x974px
>>37901750
>How do you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHTLioJGXb4

>Do you smoke?
Wouldn't be in here otherwise. I started growing indoors recently and have had a good go of it, here's a pic from the other day with some of my homegrown

>What are you doing?
Browsing r9k and eating a tasty burrito

>What do you think about life?
I'm a pessimist though never the type to moan about how life sucks, it's just an exercise in futility. Sure, 2016 was a shit year and 2017 isn't much better but I really can't complain

>How you cope with loneliness?
Mostly drugs, along with just about all of the things I do on a daily basis.
>>
>>37902809
Holy shit how do you even draw something that complex?
>>
>>37901750
> How you feel?
anxious as all living shit, important exam next week, didnt study jack
> Do you smoke?
sure
> What are you doing?
just woke up
can't complain much, it's alright. didnt lose hope yet
i try not to think about that much. this and vidya
>>
>>37901750
> How you feel?
Mostly hungry, I'd go out but my last 3am McDonalds run didn't work so good.
> Do you smoke?
Only on occasion, if my friends do I'll do it and like it but I never buy for myself
> What are you doing?
At the moment, lying in bed holding a teddy bear like a little bitch
I try not to, because thinking about life gets me feeling all scared and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Mostly it's good though.
Same way I cope with everything else: Watching movies, thinking about filmmaking, and posting memes so my friends have something to share in the morning.
>>
>>37903091
I used to draw in a similar style. You just kinda pick a point on the canvas and build around it. most prefer to draw an outline and fill in the details. What you see is just a giant blob of shit you'd expect to find in any type of vehicle you can think of, none of it really has a purpose unless the artist is autistic enough to
>>
>>37901750
>>37901750

>> How you feel?
Desperate. The world is going to shit and there's nothing you can do.
>> Do you smoke?
I never say no, but I don't buy actively weed. I like to smoke more than I like to drink tho.
>> What are you doing?
Work
>> What you think about life?
Everything you do is wrong. You will never reach the dreams you had as a young adult.
>> How you cope with loneliness?
Drown myself in media. There's always a movie or YouTube video playing in my house.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.