[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met her on POF, and we fucked in a parking lot after dinner.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: ok2.jpg (50KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
ok2.jpg
50KB, 486x648px
Met her on POF, and we fucked in a parking lot after dinner. now shes saying shes pregnant what do?
>>
>>37901589
She's lying. Just look at her you idiot. She's scaring you bc she doesn't want to die alone on her couch eating cheeto puffs watching the Bachelor. Good riddance to this fat fuck
>>
Go to >>>/adv/ and ask the experts!
>>
>>37901589
Oh man. Someone fucked that? Now I feel like I might actually have a chance with a guy!

But really OP. It's a hard question. Did you use any form of protection or pull out?
>>
>>37901589
Raise your child idiot. Why the fuck would you cum in a chick or fuck a stranger with no condom?
>>
>>37901589
You didn't use a condom when you fucked that? rip
>>
You really show the Not in Education part of NEET
>>
>>37901589
If you were stupid enough to fuck her raw, you deserve it. Raise your child. If she's lying, tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
>>37901827
Hey, you can always fuck me if you want.
>>
>>37901589
3/10. You must have been so desperate. I feel for you man.
>>
>>37901589
You made your bed, now lie in it dipshit.
>>
>>37901899
I am just like one point above the woman OP posted. I think it's a hard pass for most.
>>
EWWW LOLE
disgusting whale
>>
>>37901942
Body pic? Bloox
>>
>>37901942
post your nudes on >>>/soc/ for an instant confidence boost
you'll see just how much attention you can for showing a little skin
>>
>>37901589
You get a prenatal paternity test. She'll protest. That's because, if you didn't blow your load inside her, it's almost certainly not yours.

If you did, it's time to raise your child and become a man.
>>
I remember you making this thread a while back.

Everybody go home this is fake.
>>
>>37901985
Hahaha. No, I totally used to. I am sure some of you have seen my lady bits as well since I have posted it on this board before.

I am kinda done being whore-like. I don't want to end up being preggers like OP's chick. I will keep my virginity for a bit longer, thank you.
>>
>>37902030
you should know by now how innately fuckable you look to men
abstinence didn't keep Mary from getting knocked up ;)
you might as well get your tickets for the cock carousel while you're young and men are still lining up
>>
>>37902275
Eh. It's one this with honry men over the internet, and another in real life.

There were many, many guys I talked with until I got kinda bored and upset with myself. Many still try and contact me months later....it doesn't help that I was pretty much willing to do whatever they asked just for the slightest bit of attention.
>>
>>37902345
You're right. It's not the same; it's better.
Men IRL will provide for you in ways internet men can't. Take you out for dinner, buy you clothes, let you sit on their face, etc.
You have a sexual power over men. Wielding that power feels so good that you can lose yourself it it.
I suggest you continue avoiding the low-status male denizens of this board and find yourself a "sugar daddy."
You don't even have to put out to practice bending men to your will.
>>
>>37902548
I did the Tinder game for awhile...well, a few weeks. I probably went out with around six different guys.

Most were great...one even looked liked a God. I am just so, so awkward and shy when it comes to things. I stick to online in hopes that it will help open me up and get to know someone fully before meeting them in real life. I am hoping that will make me less weird.
>>
>>37902615
Being afraid of intimacy is extremely common. A woman's virginity is precious and it is good that you haven't given it up to just anyone.
It would be nice to have a genuine connection before really putting yourself out there but that is just a fantasy.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think that your plan will accomplish what you want (I.e. Being less uncomfortable in dating/sex)
You have to continually step outside your comfort zone to make progress in reducing your social anxiety. Online interactions are good training wheels but you must progress to face-to-face interaction if you really want to make a lasting change in your life.
>>
tell her that you're senile and gauge her reaction
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.