[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys how do i become a mercenary in africa i dont care much about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thfhtfh.jpg (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
thfhtfh.jpg
21KB, 480x640px
Guys how do i become a mercenary in africa i dont care much about my life and want to just fuck shit up for money

pic unrelated
>>
>>37900746
Apply for the french foreign legion.
>>
Step 1: be special forces
step 2: join PMC
>>
a-are there lewds of your pic op???
>>
>>37900746
You should make pic in op related and add it into your story op.
>>
>>37900777
Any POG above 85 IQ can get a job with Academi, guaranteed job if you leave as an NCO.
>>
>>37900760
I don't think they like robots.
OP were you thinking of poaching or rather exploiting natural resources
>>
>>37900746
>Guys how do i become a mercenary in africa i dont care much about my life and want to just fuck shit up for money
>pic unrelated

I unironically wanna do something similar desu

Africa is a fuck huge virtually lawless expanse of land. That's where modern adventurers and explorers need to be.
>>
>>37900746
>>37901717
I've toyed with this idea as well. Only trouble is that the only language I speak fluently is English, so communication would be a fucking trouble.
Ignoring the fact of even trying to learn one new language, there are just too many fucking dialects and language barriers on that continent.
What are your guys' thoughts? Is English enough?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170622-224153.png (469KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-224153.png
469KB, 1080x1920px
>>37901808
The big three languages you need to know in Africa are English, French, and Arabic.

However, since Africa is a developing continent and there's many rural or tribal populations, there's obviously going to be significantly more people than you would meet on any other continent who don't even speak a "global" language, only speaking their tribal language and the languages of some of the surrounding tribes

English should be good enough, it's not like we are in Africa now anyways and even if I was going to go it won't be until the far future. If I were going to pick up another language to speak for travel in Africa it would probably be French, the Arabic speaking parts of the continent are more developed than the French parts so more people are probably bilingual or trilingual with English. Arabic is also much harder than French especially coming from English.

It would be really cool to trek right down the middle of Africa by any means possible.

I read about one couple who did that, they retro fitted a big ass jeep to be sleeping quarters and just traveled through Africa, it looked like a great adventure
>>
>>37902179
Swaziland is missing on that map. That's odd.
>>
Top two hotspots are Libya and Sudan

I know a guy who obsessed all his life with becoming a pilot, got rejected due to vision, but went to Libya and works as a mercenary pilot flying MiGs for some pro-government belligerent, last time I heard from him was last year

Other than that probably Sudan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.