[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally found something to spend my money on that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: springs.jpg (201KB, 1118x846px)
springs.jpg
201KB, 1118x846px
>finally found something to spend my money on that's better than alcohol
>>
It's prostitution, right?
>>
>>37900425
haha i got bored of that long ago and I'm not supposed to keep breaking the law anyway i actually live next door to a whore and I haven't even fucked her
>>
k so what is it anon
>>
nothing solves my problems better than alcohol
>>
>>37900440
You should take the opportunity for free puss man.
>>
File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>>37900593
I go to the spa now. I go there and they have peaceful music playing and I lounge in a robe and drink tea out of teapots that they have all over the place while they prepare my bathtub for me. It's a big bathtub and you sit there with candles and stuff and then I get out and they dry me off and massage me. Speaking of, I have to put together my own peaceful music for next time instead of theirs.

it's kind of expensive but whatever
>>
>>37900686
meh, I tried, but she's kind of crazy anyway. She asked me how much I would pay her and I told her nothing cause I could just get her to do it for free and it ALMOST worked but I ended up just making out with her.
>>
>>37900693
sounds like a roundabout way of producing the same feelings alcohol does

just take a bath at home with some whiskey
>>
>>37900779
I have no bath and this is better anyway. And it's nothing like alcohol.
>>
>>37900779
The same way grapes are a round about way of eating raw sugar. Are you an alcoholic or a retard?
>>
>>37900343
Are you that guy who posted That thread with the riddle and said you were the smartest man on r9k? You're a good story teller dude and Make fun threads
>>
>>37900693
> they dry me off and massage me

Do you get a happy ending?
>>
>>37900895
Yes that was me, but I am actually smarter than all of 4chan.org not just this particular board.
>>
>>37900912
No they aren't whores
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.