[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL WELL WELLY WELLY BOYS BOYS IT IS PAY DAY! So what you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (1KB, 209x58px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1KB, 209x58px
WELL WELL WELLY WELLY BOYS BOYS IT IS PAY DAY! So what you guys are gonna do is POST YOUR BALANCES ITT!

I didn't get over 55 thousand :( Haven't been working my other job as much due to me wanting more time to relax. But I'll come roaring back soon!
>>
money is for plebs as long as I make enough to go to the spa once a month I am good
>>
I have $400 saved up :)
>>
bumpapaa
>>
damn these threads used to be fun
>>
>>37900530
>>37900126
Sorry your subtle brag thread isn't working out so well

Have a (you), friend!
>>
>>37900595
Wasn't even being subtle. Shows how much you know, nigger/faggot
>>
As a new member of the wagecucks I can't wait to be like you OP
>>
My paycheck this week was 200 dollars :^)
>>
Stop making the same thread everytime you get paid
>>
>>37900894
I can buy a hundred of you just to throw you in the trash.
>>
I'd like to know what this guy's story is. He saved $50k, but then he seems to have stalled. This balance has been effectively the same for months.

What's your deal? Did you dramatically improve your lifestyle and start spending all of your income? Start working less? Come into all of the money in a one time, non repeating windfall?
>>
Paycheck it next week, have like 3750 in checking, $160 in pocket, expected ~$200-300 on paycheck and then I grab tips over the weekend for another $150-200

this is the worst summer ever, where the fuck are people eating these days?
>>
>>37900916
Buddy, I can go back to the archive for the past five months and show you that I have been increasing my wealth at a normal rate in that time. You can believe whatever you want but your memories are fooling you
>>
>>37900956
Getting kind of defensive there. I'm not accusing you of doing anything wrong. There's nothing bad about saving up a good bit and then moving into a new more expensive flat and saving less.

Please do go ahead and show me the archives. I'd like to see.
>>
I have like 1600 bucks
>>
>>37900956
Ok, go ahead do it
>>
>>37900981
Give me a few minutes to get home. I'm only defensive because I don't like it when people imply outright falsehood
>>
>>37900910
$55000 isn't even a whole lot of money nowadays. Come back when you've got enough to buy a mansion with no need for a mortgage.
>>
>>37901006
Take your time. I'd love to see how my memory holds up.
>>
>>37901014
If I had that much money I promise you will never see me again
>>
>>37900126
>payday
enjoy being a wagecuck
>>
>>37901024

why would you screen shot a webpage and turn it into a webm?

With all that money can you not afford intelligence?
>>
>>37901018
Ok sorry this isn't very organized

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Pay%20day%20balances/

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/Payday%20balances/

As you can be see, other than a couple instances, steady growth
>>
File: Screenshot_20170622-214159.png (256KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-214159.png
256KB, 1080x1920px
>>37900126
Part time wagie rent a cop signing in.
>>
>>37901115
Okay, so in the roughly six months between the end of 2015 and the middle of 2016 your "balance" more than doubled. An increase of nearly $30,000. Yet for the prior six months the balance seems to fluctuate within a band of less than $5,000.

Basically like I said. I'm just asking why.
>>
>>37901067
because a few threads ago I posted a screenshot capture and all the faggots wanted a gif/webm of me refreshing the page to verify that I didn't inspect element

and now I have faggots like you as well
life is hard even when you're rich because I have to deal with retards like you
>>
>>37901357
>life is hard even when you're rich because I have to deal with retards like you
Well, you don't have to. Most rich people have more going on than proving to anonymous strangers that they're wealthy.
>>
>>37901318
It's really not glamorous: From the end of 2015 to about 1 year ago, I was in two very high paying jobs back to back. One of them ended due to the company closing down so I got a healthy severance because I stuck with them until the end without screwing up. The other job ended due to a number of factors (my incompetence being chief). Now I have two jobs which aren't as high paying but are pretty low-stress. As long as I can keep increasing a little and maintaining my lifestyle while keeping my bank account well-fed, I will be happy. I guess this is the rat race.
>>
>>37901357

Screenshot with a time stamp and let the retards inspect the EXIF data

holy shit you are dumb, if it's this easy to have half a mil while being this retarded I must be REALLY stupid
>>
>>37901393
>revealing private information

no wonder you're poor.
you're fucking stupid
>>
I got 1k in checking, 2k in Robinhood, and 1k in high yield savings.

It sucks being poor desu. I'm trying as hard as I can to not get fucked over by the inflation meme. I dont really have any debt at least.
>>
>>37901414

>Implying implications about my monetary status

find my post somewhere in this thread. Good luck anon
>>
>>37901383
Well, best of luck to you. Good that you got that initial $50,000 in place. That's an awful lot more than a lot of people have.
>>
>>37900126
Few questions
>What's your job
>How much do you take home after taxes
>How old are you
>>
>>37901497

Most people are skating by with $50, feel comfortable anon. I mean yeah, I'd love to have $10k on hand, but having over $1,000 is an accomplishment these days.

Hell the national average is somewhere near $3,000, and since you're fucking with robin hood you have potential to shoot past that.
>>
>18
>10,000
investing and wagecucking

Today I just met someone who was also 18 except they were a millionare from making apps. Kinda jelly.
>>
I'm glad you guys are earning things for living, and I hope you find time to enjoy life too.
>>
File: WIN_20170623_13_20_45_Pro (2).jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170623_13_20_45_Pro (2).jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
$130,000 AUD currently in my bank.

At it's peak I have had $1.8million AUD in the account but that was brief.

Enjoy my jew claw

Stop being a wagecuck as soon as possible anons and start your own business. It's not as difficult as you might think and you earn so much god dam more with equal effort involved.
>>
That's a lot of cash anon
>>
>>37901757
congradulations partner
>>
File: ur hired.jpg (39KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
ur hired.jpg
39KB, 465x576px
>>37901804
Dhanks Anon
>>
File: 1495532495055.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495532495055.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>Being a wagecuck

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T DO THIS
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.