[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone eIse on here ever get vagina envy? l'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: GEEKY GIRL WITH A SWOLLEN CLIT.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GEEKY GIRL WITH A SWOLLEN CLIT.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Does anyone eIse on here ever get vagina envy?

l'm not sure l really want to be a woman, but l look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I realIy wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me deeply depressed... lt just feels Iike both biology and my body have betrayed me.
>>
no, I think they're gross. Dicks are much more attractive.
>>
i honestly don't know who's worse between you and the oogaposter
>>
>>37900053
at least I make fapable webms
>>
>>37899952

Nope. But,I just want to know what it feels like to have a powerful squirt.

Looks very fun when a woman have one.
>>
File: IMG_1956.png (278KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.png
278KB, 835x653px
I know its pasta but I'll say again that, despite being a catfisher with lesbian fantasies, I can't think of anything more horrifying than turning into a woman.
Seriously, there's nothing above it. Try me.
>>
Would love to have both, or to be able to switch. But nothing beats being a man
>>
>>37900355
You got any more my man
>>
>>37901050

Why? Do lesbian really want to have a dick instead of a pussy?
>>
>>37899952
I...i did not know that women's vaginas could move like that while orgasming like a dick ...thats actually pretty cool desu
>>
>>37901125
I wouldn't know, I'm not a lesbian, I just pretend to be one :^) But sometimes I pretend to be into futa and shemales
I'm on like nine layers if irony
>>
>>37901011
>>37901125
are you indian or something anon?
>>
>>37902565

Worst............................... Greek.
>>
>>37899952
It deeply depresses me too.

http://www.science20.com/science_amp_supermodels/would_female_orgasms_kill_men
(Mike's comments)
>>
>>37903535
>http://www.science20.com/science_amp_supermodels/would_female_orgasms_kill_men
(Mike's comments)
how many layers of autism are you on?
>>
>>37903644

>>>/global/rules/2
>>>/reddit/
>>
I'd have liked to experience such pleasure, but the maintenance and psychological impact put me off.

My girlfriend is afraid of having orgasms, that alone makes it almost impossible for her to cum.

Gotta play with the cards you're dealt.
>>
>>37904213

>My girlfriend is afraid of having orgasms, that alone makes it almost impossible for her to cum.

Why? Pls.explain
>>
>>37904448
Fear of the unknown, lack of control
>>
>>37900053
What's the oogaposter?
>>
>>37904840

So you have a girlfriend who you fuck with but she is afraid of having and orgasm?

If you are already in an intimate relationship where you have sex how could a women be afraid to let herself losen up?
>>
File: 1449255033595.png (492KB, 545x855px) Image search: [Google]
1449255033595.png
492KB, 545x855px
>>37904213
The fuck? She's never had one by herself either? How doesn't she explode?
>>
>>37899952
I'm male and don't have a refractory period.

My penis gets three times harder after orgasms three times.

Still a virgin though, and also have anxiety caused performance issues, lmao.
>>
>>37899952
Wow, what an interesting and original thread.

Good question OP. I definitely see the benefits of having a vagina. However, anytime I feel even a twinge of envy I remember that vaginas are responsible for bringing people like you into this world and no amount of back to back orgasms will ever make up for that con.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to post this constantly?
>>
File: donald dick.jpg (51KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
donald dick.jpg
51KB, 567x600px
>>37899952
>those contractions
That's fucking amazing.
>>
>>37905168
She doesn't really know why she does it either, but she says she's a little afraid of losing control.

When we're at it she'll usually stop me when she gets close, starts working on my dick and then lets me continue playing with her after a few minutes.

In that sense, even some girls have a refractory period, where it gets so sensitive they can't continue, or there's simply a mental block.
>>
Is this copypasta or bait I've seen this thread before
>>
>>37901011

Squirt is just pee, it's gross, and only happens if they have a full bladder and can't control it. Real girl cum is the dripping sticky stuff.
>>
>>37907335
It's kind of hot that they lose control like that.
>>
>>37907320
lurk more, it's posted every single day or bumped every day, this board is that slow.
>>
>>37907296
>ywn feel a girl's orgasmic contractions squeezing every last drop of cum from your cock
>>
Yeah, it happens to me too sometimes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.