[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>done literally nothing but daydream scenarios in my head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1492998382933.jpg (223KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1492998382933.jpg
223KB, 555x555px
>done literally nothing but daydream scenarios in my head and read a couple threads on 4chan
>for 12 hours straight
do I have a problem
>>
>>37899323
That's literally me too, no joke.... original.
>>
>>37899323
you have no idea how bad it can get my son
>>
>>37899346
are we schizo
>>
Welcome to the club mate, Enjoy your eternal stay
>>
I don't daydream anymore
I think I'm dead
>>
File: tumblr_nfah5s8gMU1rbblu7o1_500.jpg (56KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfah5s8gMU1rbblu7o1_500.jpg
56KB, 499x334px
>>37899323
Basicly what I do all the time. Sometimes I even save pictures of houses and nice neighbourhoods these could take place in. Well, actually I have a huge folder of them.

>pic related, it's you and your oneitis
>>
>Life is painful
>4chan makes it so I can go through an looking back on it not that much happened so in my head it didn't take that long
>Makes death come faster
>>
File: Hitler No Close Friends.jpg (70KB, 507x673px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler No Close Friends.jpg
70KB, 507x673px
>tfw your daydreams get so in depth it's hard to concentrate
>tfw pace around late into the night talking to myself
>imagine I'm talking to people I went to highschool with about deep philosophical/political subjects
>tfw I never actually talk to any of them
>>
>>37899323
How old are you? If you are under 20 you may still have hope, seriously anon if you keep doing this in a daily basis you'll be a 30 years old wizard without noticing, so try to do something about it ASAP
>>
This thread is the story of the majority of us
>>
>>37899323
You should try meditation and reading, from what you've told it sounds like these things would suit you very well.
>>
File: 1496464491860.jpg (162KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496464491860.jpg
162KB, 800x800px
>>37899527
>>37899323
Why do we do this? Is it just how we are, like how we were born? I wish I could stop daydreaming and actually do something with my time, but I always fall back into it. One of the reasons I sleep so often is because laying in bed imaging things and thinking is pretty much the only thing I can do for fun regularly.
>>
>>37899363
Schizo is hearing voices, seeing things and delusions. You're far from it
>>
File: 1469109544404.jpg (119KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469109544404.jpg
119KB, 640x960px
>>37899476
Do you cry to your daydreams? I play sad music sometimes over mine and imagine I'm someone who just lost their loving wife or something. Feels great.
>>37899353
Well I did go full crazy twice
shit sucked for months
>>37899527
>imagine your on talkshows speaking about philosophy and existentialism
>>37899556
I'm 20 in a couple months
I don't really see a way for me to become anything other than a wizard due to the fact that the world outside doesn't hold any kind of work thats interesting to me outside of videogames but in that field I have no talent outside of being an ideas guy
>>37899649
when I get into spiritual stuff I go nuts
I just recently figured out the true meaning behind adam and eve and it blew my mind
but I have meditated before and I had some really amazing experiences where every thing lit up and I felt like I was one with everything or however you want to describe it
>>37899731
Yeah dreams are the best. I think the reason we are like this is because we have lost interest in the outside world because of what we've seen of it. For people like us there's no place to call home but our own minds. Yet it's our own minds that eat us alive and stop us from living in the outside world. Feels like I'm being eaten alive. Year after year it's like time just flies by and eventually I'll be devoured and reborn into a higher plane.
>>37899801
Couple years ago I was seeing/not seeing things that are actually there.
>>
>>37899883
What's the true meaning behind Adam and Eve?
>>
>>37899924
Schrodinger's cat
I don't know whether to tell you this or not but if you are interested look that up and then think about what this means in relation to
'Eat this and you'll be like the gods'
Knowing between good and evil.
>>
>>37899731
I also daydreamed, but 4chan made it worse. Made me apathetic and bitter.
>>
>>37899883
There are interesting things in the world out there, you just have to find them, playing videogames will not help you tho.
>>
>>37900068
After some thought I still don't understand how Schrodinger's cat relates to the Bible. I'm already familiar with Schrodinger's cat and understand the concept, I also know the story of Adam and Eve, but I can't see how they relate to each other. Can you give me another hint.
>>
>>37900165
needle in a haystack
realistically where am I going to start
last time I tried going for a peaceful walk I got lost for 10 hours in the city
fuck that
>>37900178
Essentially the fruit represents the ability to distinguish a good decision and a bad decision, and you shape reality with your 'spiritual' I dunno what to call it decision. That's the jist anyway.
>>
>>37900319
You are just making an excuse for everything, that's some typical /r9k/ behavior, hopefully, sooner than later you'll realize there's something for you in life, peacd bro.
>>
I'm literally the same, is this a sign of depression? I don't know what to do about it
>>
>tfw can't daydream anymore because not creative enough

I miss being younger and being able to come up with stories in my head
>>
>>37899323
>12 hours
>not 72
>not staying up so fucking long that sights and sounds from your fantasies start to feel real

tried this years ago, was shit tier, would not recommend
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.