[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it stupid to use a shotgun for an heroing if youve never shot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (91KB, 3032x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 3032x610px
is it stupid to use a shotgun for an heroing if youve never shot one before? or is it better since you probably wont flinch since you dont know how loud it is

would it probably be instant? i wouldnt ever do it btw
>>
>>37897863
you'd probably flinch even harder not knowing what to expect,your best bet would be to put a few hundred rounds down range and get used to it first
>>
File: ns-4.png (820KB, 952x638px) Image search: [Google]
ns-4.png
820KB, 952x638px
A shotgun is an excellent suicide choice.

But you should remember to
(A) Use buckshot, and
(B) Put the barrel against the roof of your mouth, not under your chin

This will ensure that your brains are literally blown out and that you don't survive, horribly injured and disfigured.

You don't want to end up like this guy.
>>
>>37897863
Try pointing it to your forehead and use a slug
Make some magic happen and live stream in public
>>
>>37898209
what happened to him anon ?
orig
>>
>>37898329
He tried to kill himself with a shotgun, apparently putting the barrel under his chin.

Years later he got a face transplant and now looks relatively normal, but for years he had to live with all the problems that led him to shoot himself, in addition to being horribly disfigured.
>>
>>37898209
Why didn't he just shoot himself again?
>>
>>37898379
What was stopping him from shooting himself again?

You shoot enough pieces off of your head enough times, eventually you die, right?
>>
>>37898447
>>37898399
coulda been a multitude of things, coulda blacked out, cuck brother came into the room, plane engine fell from the sky and knocked the gun from his hands.
>>
>>37898447
Might have been a dumbass and only had one bullet. maybe he just regretted it right away.
But there have been a few cases of people who have survived a first shot and shot themselves again.
Don't try and be dramatic by only loading one bullet. It's smarter to have at least two.
>>
>>37898379
honestly that's what i'm afraid of
trying to kill myself and surviving in shit condition
>>
12ga will explode your head. Use 00 or a 3" slug. Put the barrel to your soft palate, NOT the roof of your mouth. Especially not the front of your head. Soft palate is a direct path to the brainstem and you'll be gone before your body can even process the shot.
>>
>>37898691
2 3/4 inch slug or 2 3/4 inch 9 pellet 00?

and even if you never shot one does that matter? as long as you tell yourself it wont be loud so you dont want to flinch?

also even if aimed up 45 degrees up at the hard pallet would that kill you
>>
>>37898209
wouldn't a slug be better than buckshot?
>>
>>37898812
Both will fuck you up, slugs have more kick. Go to a range and put some shells through it first so you know what to expect. 12ga doesn't kick that bad if you've got a tight grip. Also there's a difference between actually flinching, ie pulling the gun away, and natural blinking/recoil compensation. It's extremely difficult to shoot without blinking at all, many people think this is flinching but it isn't. It's because of the sudden explosion in front of your face and is just your body's natural reaction. I don't blink when I shoot with both eyes open but I do with only one.

Getting a bit off topic though, as long as you don't flail the fucking barrel out of your mouth you're fine. If the barrel is touching your soft palate you'll hit the brainstem, angle doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.