[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >watching genshiken >these are the people I avoided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: genshiken.jpg (38KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
genshiken.jpg
38KB, 600x339px
>be me
>watching genshiken
>these are the people I avoided hanging out with in highschool
>instead i hid in the hall ways alone
>realize i couldve made friends and had a lot of fun
>was too worried about what normies would think of me hanging out with them
Just kill me senpai.
>>
>>37897123
just go to your college anime club
>>
The faggot in the far left single handledly ruined the show
>>
>>37897183
Last I heard there was a lot of drama at my community colleges anime club. Their elitists and kick people out all the time.
>>
>>37897341
in my experience there's two kind of anime clubs, maybe 3 depending of the area.

>Entry level weebs
They marathon shit like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, maybe seasonal shonenshit like Attack on Titan and whatever is popular in Facebook. They also play garbage like Lol or random MMORPGs.
>2deep4u
This was the case in my uni. They read Pun Pun and watched all sort of dramatic, deep anime. Extremely elitist. They kick you out if you don't align to their tastes.
>>
File: 1460421937959.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460421937959.png
17KB, 273x200px
>>37897448
>tfw missed out on the all accepting clubs because you wanted to be a normie so bad, and now you spend everyday alone
>>
iktf, OP

>wanted the approval of the normies and so avoided the "loser" kids
>failed to get their approval anyway, the normies were never actually my friends
>now I am alone and without any proper highschool friendships
>the "losers" at least have each other

I hate myself.
>>
I went through the same thing.
>highschool
>only people with similar interests to me are the lolsorandom freaks
>felt embarrassed by proxy whenever they'd say their stupid shit or run around acting like children
>they all dated one another
>I figured it was better to be a lonely virgin
>sat alone all the time
>those people all go on to live happy lives
>I go on to suffer even more
>go to an anime convention well into my 20s (alone of course)
>see young people just like them
>they look like they're having the time of their lives
>feel like utter shit

I wish I lacked self awareness like those low level weeb normalfags
I wish I could have been happy
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>37897829
>>37897905
This hits way to close to home.
>tfw they tried so hard to be my friend
>thought i was too good for them
>stalk them on facebook and instagram now
>they have an even bigger group now
>full of girls too
>mfw i just had to wait it out and i'd have friends now instead of being painfully lonely
>>
>>37897448
punpun is like every failed normie post on here in manga form. i stopped reading around where punpun's dad is telling his story
>>
Genshiken is gud
>>
>>37899612
it is, so glad i started watching, got any other similar recommendations, already watched welcome to the nhk
>>
>>37899857

Basilisk. But it's a violent animu. I don't watch much animu.
>>
>>37897123
That's a bunch of bunk. 100% of the people tried to make friends with were kuchi tier while I was fucking Makoto in comparison.

It really sucks being a functioning and attractive person with niche interests.
>>
>>37899887
Thanks friendo
original comment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.