[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is your oneitis doing without you? >delete her off everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484679594317.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
how is your oneitis doing without you?

>delete her off everything
>wait 3 weeks, start new job make ton of money (knock on wood but I earned it)
>love my job meet new girls and friends
>still feelings for oneitis
>she streams on twitch
>avoid message her and looking her up for weeks
>forget about her
>after weeks suddenly remember her
>she is living at parents house as neet still, hasn't found job after graduating
>she looks sad
>can't contact her because she thinks I'm insane
>not insane just only message her when im drunk so she has righteful reason to think I have a problem
>still love her more than any person in the world
>she sucks at sex and doesnt have ass and I still love her because of her personality.
>now I'm sad

kinda bittersweet feeling she is sad, but she isn't happy. thats what she gets, *insert nice guy meme here*

how is yours doing?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x175px
I said I wouldn't look at her social media, but yesterday I got drunk/sad and caved

She's with some other dude now

Can't say I blame her
>>
>>37896275
>tfw oneitis went into depression after her and I stopped being friends
>>
>>37896339
>>tfw oneitis went into depression after her and I stopped being friends

it is a feel. can't tell if its good feel or not. it makes me sad. it was my fault at first but then it was her actual fault we stopped talking
>>
>>37896317
shes with another dude now as well.

can't say it really affects me though, I could care less who shes with..this oneitis actually runs through guys cause she is insecure. but I could care less, only care that she won't talk to me anymore. shes probably gay actually. I would bet money on it
>>
>>37896275
>she suck at sex

go to adv, this is a place for robots only
>>
>>37896881
I'm tired of this meme

she has sex with me 2 times, she didn't even touch my dick with her hand. does that make me chad??
>>
fuck all of you kill yourself

none of you will no truly to be alone.
>>37896275
>>37896275
>>37896317
>>37896339
she knew you

I;m that person nobody talked to, that person alone in the corner

you guys at least talked ot people.

my step parents would lock me in a closet

kill yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.