[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon is introverted, mentally ill, and has never brought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2654.jpg (25KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
25KB, 250x240px
>anon is introverted, mentally ill, and has never brought home a girlfriend
>must be gay

What even is this mentality? Why do old(er) people think like this?
>>
first, they're in denial about just how bad things really are
second, given that they think you're a functioning person that you're hiding your gaysex capades since no normal person can go for more than a month without sex
>>
>>37896044
Well the words 'robot' and 'incel' aren't in their dictionary.
And that's how it was in the old days, I guess.
>>
>>37896044
>anon looks like Napoleon Dynamite and was beaten up every day in high school
>anon has no girlfriend
>yup anon must have caught the gay

It makes even less sense to me than to OP.

>But anon you're so cute you look just like your uncle Jim

This may be it. They're related to you, so it's harder for them to tell that you're too ugly and lame to date.
>>
>no gf ever
>anon must be gay
>no bf ever
>so gay omg
>>
>>37896044
You are gay. Off to /lgbt/ with you ningen.
>>
i think its because society is moving in a direction that has never been before seen

too many people, too many useless/empty lives. society itself is degrading super fucking fast and people are trying to do things the "good old fashioned way" like the boomers or whatnot

your parents or whoever it is are scratching their heads thinking about why he doesnt have a high school sweet heart and driving the caddilac to the dinner to meet up with ched and the buds
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.