[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cat died last october >kept small baggy of her hair to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1496948646846.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496948646846.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>cat died last october
>kept small baggy of her hair to comfort me
>pet it when feeling low
>now the hair is starting to feel rough and not like her

why did she leave me
>>
Fucking wierdo, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>37895861
>people keep random shit from their parents after they die
>i'm weird for keeping some fur
>>
I don't want to think of my kitty dying ;__;
>>
To me my kitties are already, in a sense, dead. I cannot form a meaningful attachment because of this. I cannot love them. The pain of losing them would be too great.
>>
>>37895861
You've clearly never had a pet. People get attached to their pets really easily.
>>
>>37896020
the pain is horrible but it's worth the love. it's worth knowing you gave them a beautiful, love-filled life before they passed. i think the worst thing about her death was knowing i could actually move on and function after it. she was my best friend for 16 years...
>>
File: IMG_0690.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm sorry anon.

Here's a picture of my kitty. I hope it cheers you up.
>>
File: 1497593852199.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497593852199.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>37895830
>had two cats
>had to put one down because he had diabetes and got really sick
>made sure to change the other one's diet and put him on high-quality food, etc. to make sure he stays alive for as long as possible
>he's doing great and still acts like a kitten but I worry about what he'll do when he gets older
I just don't know if I can handle that level of responsibility for another being's life. It hurt so much to put my other cat down. I've had them both since I was a teenager. It's not like I can tell them what's happening. They don't understand that they're sick and will be in more pain if I don't put them down. It feels wrong to kill them but wrong to extend their lifespan past the point of discomfort and pain just because I'm scared and sad.
>>
why you have to make me sad anon:(
>>
>>37895830
Well if it makes you feel any better you gae it the best life possible, animals in the wild die by being eaten alive by other animals or they die from something shittier like chewing their own leg off after it was caught in a trap.
>>
>there's a stray couple that lives near my work and I want to let them but one is constantly shaking and I'm worried it could be mites or a disease
>>
File: patroling feels.jpg (159KB, 844x898px) Image search: [Google]
patroling feels.jpg
159KB, 844x898px
>>37895830
>why did she leave me

It's life anon.

Let go, Begin again. Let go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDdkT85D8DU
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.