[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I BREAK MY NECK IF THERE AREN'T ANY PLACES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

HOW THE FUCK DO I BREAK MY NECK IF THERE AREN'T ANY PLACES TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF BY DROP HANGING I DON'T WANT TO CHOKE TO DEATH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37894692
For once in your life just have some balls.
>>
>>37894692
gun rrange
>>
Just find a tall tree and climb it, for fucks sake.
>>
>>37894692
Hey at least do something once to people give your organs to hospital
>>
Get a charcoal grill.
Put it in your room.
Put wet rags on the bottom of the doors
Set grill on a small burn, just enough for lots of smoke.
Let smoke enter room
Lay down and go to sleep
Carbon monoxide is painless and quick
Good luck OP. Hope you can find peace.
>>
>>37895270
>have organ donor on license
>doctors tell me my shits so fucked up they wouldn't be viable for transplant
>next license won't check that box no need to get hopes up or waste peoples time
>>
>>37895310
These are poor instructions. The room will simply fill with smoke and it's unlikely a person can tolerate it.
>>
>>37895497
You can also just run a car in a small garage for an hour or 2. Or you can do the hose in the exhaust pipe and then put the other end in the car cabin. Carbon monoxide is the best way to go. Painless.
>>
>>37894692
The fact that you are writing using the bullshit "reee" thing, and of course attention whoring using the threat of suicide, shows that you are desperately trying to fit in here. Logically I can conclude from this that you are either a teenager or an idiot. If you are the former, then shut the fuck up for 10 years, things will get better, and if you are the latter, then I'd probably go for it, you're obviously a stupid, worthless piece of shit. Anyway, the reason I wrote this post was so that people would realise, the whole point of the "reeee" thing is for people to fit in around here, same as using common colloquial language, such as calling "normal" people a fun little name, it's all just part of fitting in, while maintaining this "I am a special robot person, no one else is like me" bullshit. This whole board is built on bullshit, and it is fucking awful. People who post stuff like this, who are presumably 14 years old, are literally the majority of posters here.
>>
If you live in America, just save up about $400-500 and buy a pump action shotgun like a Mossberg 500 and the smallest box of slugs you can find, hold it between your legs for support and aim upward and a little back through your mouth, pretty much guaranteed to work and you won't feel shit
>>
File: 1dhAGPL.jpg (208KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1dhAGPL.jpg
208KB, 900x810px
>>37895846
Anon why do you even bother to point it out? Does it make you feel better to judge people's post just for some sort of self acceptance that your better then the average shit poster. Always hating on trends the community use because you actually believe you are any better.

What do I know though, I'm just some loser who's ruining your board like OP right?
>>
>>37895557
This also will likely not work; most modern cars are fitted with CO reducing filters. You may injure yourself through inhaling other fumes, but it will be not peaceful, fast, or reliable. (don't kill yourself)
>>
>>37894692
Seriously, if you want to kill yourself, just go to a high up building and jump off, but do not hesitate, otherwise whiteknights and cops will "save you" while only making you suffer more
>>
>>37895974
This is our board now though. It isn't limited to virgins and freaks, us regular folk are taking over, and we want to talk about relationships and random encounters with girls, and our friendships and jobs and shit, without losers like this prick putting this shit content on the board, for nothing, achieving bugger all.

You are right, this is my board now.
>>
>>37895270
>implying I'm an organ donor
Haha, fuck normies
>>
>>37895925
This is one instance where I'd say 00 would be better than a slug. I mean, yeah, it'll most likely kill you, but I think buckshot would have an even better chance
>>
File: 1469762288796.png (541KB, 1080x1080px)
1469762288796.png
541KB, 1080x1080px
>>37896139
You don't get it anon, it's not anyone's "board" it's a community. To bash on traditions of a community expecting them to change for few is meaningless and ignorant. Trying to put up boarders against outsiders on a anonymous board is futile when you don't have a definitive idea of who is "copying" the culture, and who is apart of the group. It's just an excuse used by faggots to give them some sort of "right of passage" because they have a belonging complex. Anyone who uses the culture correctly is by all means considered to be apart of the community since there are no other rules to determine it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.