[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alright, new internet friend >Don't get clingy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>Alright, new internet friend
>Don't get clingy and obsessed
>Get clingy and obsessed
Anyone here willing to murder me? Preferably a murderfuck
Why am I like this.
>>
File: 59u1uPw.gif (2MB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
59u1uPw.gif
2MB, 350x310px
>>37894587
I wish someone would be clingy and obsessed with me. too bad no one will get obsessed with a fat neet xd
>>
>>37894587
>I will not get hugged by girls that are attractive and not biologically related to me
>I will not get hugged by girls that are attractive and not biologically related to me
>Don't get hugged by girls who are

Don't see what your problem is anon
>>
>>37894587
Why no one wants to get clingy and obsessed with me as an internet friend? It's because english isn't my first language? I could learn more for you...
>>
is there an r9k discord, I would like to talk to some of you loser
>>
>>37895055
that'd be interesting

>>37895034
maybe you can make friends there
>>
>>37894996
I don't mean romantically. I just think that they're better than me in so many ways, smarter, better dealing with emotions, that kind of thing, so i like to check what they're saying or what they think about me, that kind of annoying clingy.
>>
>>37894587
I know how you feel anon
I get attached really easily
>>
>>37894587

I hate when girls make you feel like it's okay to get a bit clingy, because they say flirty stuff to you, but then they ghost you anyway.

>talking to girl from the UK for a month
>calls me sweetie, cutie, babe, etc.
>sends me pictures of herself
>says she wishes i could move to the UK to be with her
>talked to me on the phone for an hour on monday
>last heard from her tuesday

Said hi to her today and she read it but didn't answer. SHE READ IT!! what did i DOOOO?
>>
>>37895201
post pics of her senpai so future anons can stay away.

exp0se the r0ast.
>>
>>37895323

No, i'm waiting a while in case she's having a bad week and just doesn't feel like talking. I'm waiting in agony..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.