[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does r9k think of Joe Rogan? I've been listening to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What does r9k think of Joe Rogan? I've been listening to his podcast recently and I think he's based although he exposes his brainlet status every now and again.
>>
I've only ever listened to the ones with Jordan Peterson and Alex Jones
>>
it's so fascinating, man
>>
Stopped listening at the recent ep when him and two other woke af pseuds shouted down a professor for three hours

Something about ancient aliens building temples in turkey

Also he thinks the moon landings were faked
>>
>>37892907
Yeah, he can be a brainlet at times but he seems like a chilled guy with a good heart. Would love to have a beer and a joint with him.
>>
>>37893016
Yea i think he's more or less ok but he's sipping too much koolaid. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go full retard over some conspiracy eventually
>>
He's fiull of himself and does not consider points of view that contradict his.

Le weed bro
>>
File: IMG_8455.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8455.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
I just listened to his interview with Steve Rinella.

Real good shit! Listen to it!
>>
I always liked joe rogan...yeah
>>
>>37892802
Alex Jones is the only one I watched and it was a riot. I'd listen to more psychosis from famous people
>>
he's a jackass that fried his brain with dmt
>>
He could have the man that cured cancer on and he'll inevitably drag the conversation towards MMA or UFC. It drives me crazy.
>>
>>37893518
people tend to talk about their work a lot if you've ever been around them, it's what takes up the majority of their lives.
>>
He comes off as a really cool dude on his podcast. I'd love to have a beer or a joint with him. His stand up is also great. Although he sometimes seems way too incredulous.

His guests on his podcast are a mix bag. Sometimes he invites interesting people, other times he invites really obnoxious people.
>>
>>37893292
haha why?
trash jre:
>hunters
>comedians
>diet/fitness "experts"
>mma fighters
>>
>>37893592
I found the discuss of the amazon tribe really interesting.

Also his interview with Dan Harris and Sam Harris is good
>>
>>37893592
>anything with spastic eddie bravo in it
>>
>>37893518
HATE that shit. Was worst when he had Kid Cudi on and mostly just talked about his own shit. waste of an interview.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.