[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he calls himself a robot >he doesn't smoke explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>he calls himself a robot
>he doesn't smoke
explain yourself
>>
>>37892766
>having enough money for smokes
normie out
>>
because i fucking managed to quit, haven't had a smoke in about five months and i'd like to keep it that way cunt
>>
A)My health is shit enough from shitty genes, never excercising, and eating loads of junk.
B)Autism bux only goes so far and cigs are taxed to shit in leaf land.
>>
>>37892797
How did you quit anon? I have no problem controlling cravings most of the time, but certain triggers like playing vidya or drinking always break me.
>>
>>37892831
sounds obvious, but you have to want to quit. you have to see the damage happening to you and hate the smokes for doing it. after smoking long enough you'll see what it's doing to your hardons, teeth, breath, lungs and all that shit

then you have to have no mercy and basically hammer it into your mind that once you commit to quitting it's over and even one cigarette afterwards = picking the habit back up again. i 'quit' about three times before this round and every time i slipped was because i said fuck it and had the just one

all the side shit like patches and gum and all that is up to the individual. i went in this time thinking more along the lines of wanting to remove nicotine from my life, so i cold turkey'd that fucker after moving to a new city

fresh start helped keep me sharp

also helps that where i live they're obscenely expensive and i'm broke
>>
>>37892797
also would like to know how u quit
>>
>>37892794
this. i quit because i'm poor as fuck
>>
I wanna stop smoking.
But fuck damn I'd kill for a smoke right now.
>>
>>37893036
Don't smoke cigs but smoke dudebro everyday. My nightwalks leave me winded these days. Might atually slow down or quit altogether.
>>
>>37893364
yeah, mixing in the dak will make it hard too, especially if you're like i was and always followed up a session with a ciggy

you just might not be fully willing to yet. it's all good, when it bothers you enough you'll try
>>
>>37892766
>most people start smoking because of peer influence
>have to go outside
>costs money
normie as fuck senpai
>>
>taste like shit
>smoke that feels like glass in your lungs when compared to a smooth bong rip
>quickly becomes 50% placebo and 50% addiction

No thank you
>>
>>37892766
because one day you totally just said "fuck it i'm going to start smoking." fuck off normie I know you have friends that got you into the habit.
>>
>willingly choosing to have a horrible death with lung cancer
not being able to breath must be one of the worst feelings ever, combine that with excruciating pain and weakness, and all kinds of shit
>>
>>37892766
>being a cuck for the tobacco jew

Smokers and people with tattoos were the most try hard pseudo intellectuals I've ever met
>>
>>37892766
I used to smoke but I'm fat and eat like shit and smoking makes me feel like shit and I hate it I vape now in the comfort if my own room. I don't use it in public
>>
>>37892766
Quit because I tried to fix myself. Eventually fell back into alcoholism but still haven't taken up smoking again, because it's such an expensive hindrance.
>>
>calls himself a robot
>doesn't abuse benzos and weed
>>
>>37892766
>calls himself a cigeratte
>doesn't smoke robots
>>
File: 1491913928068.jpg (400KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491913928068.jpg
400KB, 1280x960px
>>37893999
>Being on /r9k/
>Giving a shit about your health
>Not wanting to off yourself
Jesus christ what a waste of trips.
>>
I only really enjoy cigs in the winter season. Smoking cigs in the summer makes me feel fucking disgusting most of the time
>>
>>37894888
Checking those counter trips
>>
because dying of cancer is one of the worst ways to go, and the media doesn't portray it appropriately

you have to see it first hand
>>
>>37894108
Ayy are you me. Except I vape anywhere. Im already viewed as autistic so there's no harm
>>
File: 1492032674851.png (416KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492032674851.png
416KB, 600x450px
>>37894922
Checked we are redeemed!
>>
>>37892766
I quit when I stopped being a faggot druggie
>>
The only reason people start smoking is because of peer pressure. If you smoke you must be a normie.
>>
>>37892794
first post is best post. Here in New England, its 10 bucks for camels.
>>
>>37894749
calls himself a robot
doesn't drink dextro cough syrup so much that the weird looking maybe pedo guy at wal-greens start to think "are you sick all the time or something"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.