[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I find enjoyment from talking to strangers, /r9k/? >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: thicc ginger.png (646KB, 507x686px) Image search: [Google]
thicc ginger.png
646KB, 507x686px
Why do I find enjoyment from talking to strangers, /r9k/?
>be getting a hoagie from Wawa (Their food is hella dank 10/10 would recommend)
>construction bro comes out of nowhere and orders
>waiting for food with construction bro
>he turns to me and says how Wawa subs are good
>"I know right? The hot sandwiches are to die for"
>somehow those two statements turned into a 20 minute conversation about our mutual love for Wawa, where he's from, and what our hobbies are
>we shook hands and went our separate paths after the conversation was finish

This conversation energized me, as do most interactions with random strangers I meet. Is there something wrong with me /r9k/? Why aren't I more wary of complete strangers?
>>
>>37892294
th-
that's a perfectly normal thing, dude. If you want to see people with something wrong with them, lurk this board some more.
>>
it only makes you human
>>
>>37892294
There's nothing wrong with you. Congratulations, you are part of the 90% of humanity.
>>
I only enjoy doing it when I've had 3-4 drinks.
>>
>>37892772
This
The rest of the time I could care less about a strangers opinion on sandwiches
>>
Because there's no pretension, no pressure that you have impress a stranger or live up to their expectations in the future

Humans are inherently social creatures, so you get the socializing without any of the baggage. You exist to each other only in the moment of the conversation.
>>
Have you never heard of extroversion? Is more common than introversion.
>>
>>37892914
a nice and fitting explanation!
>>
>>37892294
>Why do I find enjoyment from talking to strangers, /r9k/?
Because humans evolved to be social creatures, genius
>>
>>37893114
>evolved
wrong. can you speak a word without being a complete slave to psuedo science.
>>
>>37893439
It's a lot easier than looking into an actual reason. Why is the sky blue? Before they said because God. Now they say because evolution. At least religion was cool. Evolution doesn't even have that going for it.
>>
>>37892461
>>37892510
>>37892510
>>37892728
>>37892986

Oh neat, does this mean i'm a normie?
>>
File: a42.png (324KB, 498x497px)
a42.png
324KB, 498x497px
>>37892294
>hella dank
dropped
>>
>>37892294
that sounds fuckin gay

fuck you
>>
>>37892294
he wanted to fucc bro
>>
>>37892294
Honestly the only meaningful conversations ive had or that were at the least somewhat interesting, were with random people ive never met before.
Youd be surprised how some people can be honest if they think they wont ever see you again.
>>
>>37893807
It means extrovert. Alone that doesn't make one a normalfag. Professing love of hot sandwiches for 20 minutes still sounds kind of spergy.
>>
>>37892294
Did you get some special sauce on ur sand which bro. If ya know what I mean
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.