[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Are you okay, Anon? You look like you're about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>"Are you okay, Anon? You look like you're about to cry."
>"Yeah, I'm alright, I'm just tired."
>"Oh, okay."

Lmao, get fucking swerved bitch, I was actually about to cry because I was having an anxiety attack, but you believed that fucking "I'm tired" shit that was obviously a lie.

Fucking normies, they're so stupid.
>>
>>37892109

I can relate.
People said these kinds of things to me after I had tears in my eyes during class 4 years ago in highschool.
>>
>>37892109
>this was me in highschool
i felt like i was just looking normal
best to forget about it i guess
>>
>crying
Top normie.
Real robots rage, not cry.
>>
>>37892474

You can cry while raging
>>
>>37892398
You forget from time to time to keep the normie face on
>>
haha sounds like you are living in Hell
>>
>>37892857
It's life, what else can be said
>>
>>37892568
>mfw i cry only when i rage
>mfw i can't rage without crying
why i can't control my feelings i feel like a little kid
>>
>>37892109
If you're going to give me a clear out to stop showing any concern for your lame ass, Imma take it.
>>
>>37893129

This. Good job op in completing the ritual, she didn't actually care about you, she cared about looking like she cared.
>>
>>37892109
Oh my god that is funny
>>
>>37895136
Glad the pain feels good for you
>>
>>37892109
fuck that.
Don't expect people to read you when they made the effort to ask. If you want them to know you're not ok then say that.

Thats dumb teen girl shit.. saying 'Im fine' when theyre obviously not happy about something.

I cal
>>
>>37893092
Because mentally you are one.
>>
>>37895619
If someone is nicely asking you how are you, and you reply something like "I want to kill myself" people will just get scared away
>>
>>37892109
>"Are you okay, Anon? You look like you're about to cry."
hahahaha oh fuck this just brought up some repressed memories of going to college where this one person would always ask me if i was ok cause I never spoke to anyone, never turned up and always looked like I was going to cry
I did cry on the way home if I went in, a lot
>>
>>37892109
I leave people alone when they say that because I think that guys who say that usually want to be left alone and dont want me to press.
have I been a moron this entire time?
>>
>>37897299
>have I been a moron this entire time?
Yes. If someone says that its most likely because they think you don't actually care and think you are only asking to make yourself feel like you tried.
>>
File: 1491110523323.png (2MB, 3000x2765px) Image search: [Google]
1491110523323.png
2MB, 3000x2765px
There was one time when I was 17 that I had to give a five minute report in my AP history class. My family and I had buried my mother a few days ago and I was a total wreck. Needless to say, my report didn't go to well. I could barely speak and some kid kept talking the entire time. I was frustrated by this and tears started to well up in my eyes. The fucker said, "what's the matter, Anon? You about to cry?"

Normies, what are they even good for?
>>
>>37897515
Someone has to actually run the world
>>
>>37897385
But I do care, otherwise I wouldn't ask! What am I supposed to say if they just tell me "Yeah I'm fine" then. it's not like I can really press them on it, right? So like what am i actually supposed to say since I do?
>>
>>37897560

First off, make sure you're not asking in a public place. People would always ask me this kind of shit when other people are around, so of fucking course I'm not going to spill my depression out in front of everybody.

And really, the only thing you should say in reply is "Okay, but you can talk to me if you ever need someone to listen."
>>
>>37897560
>it's not like I can really press them on it, right?
No. Try to get to know them outside of asking if they are ok and maybe they might open up to you and then you might be able to help
>>
File: 1491429261396.gif (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491429261396.gif
65KB, 480x270px
>bout to cry
>you okay, anon?
>>
>>37897553
I agree, I'm definitely not cut out to do that. Maybe that explains why the world is such a cruel place, if normies are in control.
>>
Never open up to normies. They will scorn you and put you down.
>>
>>37892109
absolute fucking savage anon, put those bitches in their place!
>>
>>37897299
When I say it, yes, I actually want you to stop pressing.
>>
>>37897686
This. Normies only ask if you're alright because they're hoping you'll freely give up the ammunition they'll use to gun you down later
>>
thats happened to me lastnight
i was sit with my math teacher in home cuz i failed my exam
he started to ask me about my isolation and why i never go out or make friends
>anon ur fat try to lose some weight
>anon why dont u get a new haircut
>did u used to watch ....((a fuckin shit program))
>i know how to lose weight i can help you
>why r u so range are you hate me?
fuck the fuckin normies whos tried to enter ur Private space
btw sry for my english its not my native language
>>
>>37898377

This post belongs in a museum as an artifact of 2008 typing
>>
>>37898377
>calls you fat and insults your hair cut
>why do you hate me?
your teacher does not sound like a very smart guy and makes me think of this anons post>>37897686
>>
>>37898377
I don't understand why you're sitting at home with your math teacher if he failed you.
>>
>>37892109
I'm jelly. Whenever Im about to cry normalfags make sure I do
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
I know that feel man. I lost it last week because I'm a disabled neet that is trying to find work because I don't want to be a loser. nobody wants to put up with a gimp. I'm a liability to an employer.

I am always worried about my 3 years review. I was approved the first time and I've been approved every time but I still have anxiety out the ass over it and get scared I'm going to lose my house and everything even though I'm doing my damndest to fix myself.

I go to therapy every month, I look for work every week, and I take my meds. This fucking anxiety and being in constant pain from my suicide attempt 5 years ago is close to pushing me over the edge.

I'm ready to end it all again and hopefully be able to start over if I'm reincarnated or burn in hell.

I don't care either way at this point.

>inb4 drama queen or blog post.
>>
>>37892109
haha i love when normies get rekt
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.