[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /involuntary celibate/? >23 and a khhv >7th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 1481182227246.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481182227246.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
Who else here /involuntary celibate/?

>23 and a khhv
>7th grade girl made a hot or not list and put me top of not list
>rejected 8th grade
>rejected 9th grade
>10th grade go to camp and get rejected on my birthday
>11th grade get a ""gf"" that uses me for my money
>in uni undergrad go to clubs, events etc and get rejected all the time

I'm sad anymore. I've accepted it and have get comfy enjoying the few things I'm passionate about (mostly academics, literature, philosophy, music and vidya)
>>
>>37891159
what's a khhv? i've seen that term used a lot lately but i have no idea what it's supposed to mean
>>
>>37891159
>11th grade get a ""gf"" that uses me for my money

Son. If you're not a khhv get the fuck out.
>>
>>37891726
kissless hugless handholdless virgin
origigi
>>
>>37891726
It means shut the fuck up and leave this board.
>>
>>37891159
>7th grade girl made a hot or not list and put me top of not list
This is the type of shit that makes people hate women
>>
>>37891159
Me, OP, I am involuntarily celibate.

Pic related, I kept talking to her and she eventually broke my mind weeks later by trying to make me jealous and succeeding.
>>
File: 1496177188267.jpg (51KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496177188267.jpg
51KB, 601x508px
>lvl 24 khv
>have had multiple a couple of girls show interest in me, some very obviously
>friend's 15 yo sister practically begging for my d

>all of them are 4/10 or less
>>
>>37891820
jesus christ that pic. That lady is the scum of the earth, you're much better off without her. You deserve better.
>>
I have been like that for the last 5 years. Feels good really but I have some days when you remember the scum you are. Spending time in your head with imaginary gf and friends also helps
>>
>>37891765
thank you anon
orereregano
>>
>>37891820
Dude please tell me you cut contact with her, even though she might give you attention.
I don't even know you but I know you deserve better than that anon.
>>
>>37891820
>I will be worth more to you as a friend than more than that
Jesus Christ she must be a legit retard
>>
File: 1423016911577.png (698KB, 608x715px) Image search: [Google]
1423016911577.png
698KB, 608x715px
>>37891159
>>put me top of not list
>tfw never important enough to be on those lists
feeling real abstract right about now
>>
>>37891820
That's the kind of moment where you cut contact for your own good.

It sounds like you didn't, so did she at least introduce you to some of her friends?
>>
>>37891911
>I kept talking to her and she eventually broke my mind weeks later by trying to make me jealous and succeeding.
She fucked me up, anon. At the time she was the only person who talked to me. I was going through some shitty moments and she made me smaller.
>>
File: 853.png (240KB, 325x533px) Image search: [Google]
853.png
240KB, 325x533px
>>37891159
>Finally get into healthy, fun and loving relationship where all feelings are mutual and open
>It's online
>>
>>37891159
I'm a 24 year old virgin and people say I'm attractive all the time, but I'm 5'7 so fairly short and even though I've come a long way I'm still pretty autistic.

In recent years I've realized that my parents are pretty awkward, my brother is just fucked. He's older than me by 2 years and like went nuts after his gf broke up with him. But I had my first kiss at 22 and had a legitimate opportunity to get laid but my dick wouldn't co-operate because performance anxiety. But I confided in some friends and they say they've had trouble get hard their first times with new partners so I don't feel as bad but it still kind of killed my motivation train I was cruising on.
>>
File: a38.jpg (75KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
a38.jpg
75KB, 1024x962px
>>37891159
>19 khhv
>literally never made a move on a girl
>cant flirt for shit, not even if its back and forth
>talking to girls exactly like i'd talk to my mates
>been talking with this solid qt a year ago like 6 hours a day
>crushing on her hard
>pretty sure she was interested too
>fair amount of hints and shit
>both leave for college
>slowly break contact
>last time i checked on her instagram it was full of pics with some dude

it doesn't get any better does it fellas
>>
>>37891752
I am a khhv. She was a ""gf"" that used me for money. NEver kissed or even made any physical contact despite going to the same school.
>>
>>37891159
Cuck
o if you yuh hi
>>
>>37892354
>literally never made a move on a girl
>cant flirt for shit, not even if its back and forth
>talking to girls exactly like i'd talk to my mates

Hello, my long lost twin brother!

But seriously, why does this happen? Why some of us can't talk with girls? And I don't mean "awkward nerd spillin' spaghetti while girl approaches him", I mean all that flirting stuff.

I have no problem talking with women, the problem is my brain treats them like any other human being, like I don't perceive them as a person I'm attracted to.

And I'm not gay or asexual, I wank and all, it's just I speak with females just to exchange valuable information, I can't switch my brain to "want sum fuk" mode
>>
>>37894691
Yeah man exactly, shit's weird.
It's fucking annoying being comfortable around women but having your brain cockblock you every single time because its mating module is missing or something. Even shittier when you're completely aware of it.
>>
>>37891869
Even if shes not attractive might as well fuck her. At that age pussy will be tight and feel awesome no matter how she looks.
>>
>>37894691
it's cause you wank too much
>>
File: 1498130457180.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498130457180.png
696KB, 633x758px
I could have had a qt thicc but not so thicc gf on several occasions but the edgelord inside of me cucked me. and fuck r9k for making me a women hating faggot
>>
>>37894959
yeah and go to jail forever. nah m8
>>
>>37894966
I am someone who is pretty much the same, not chad but not totally ugly either, i am also ok socializing with women in normal human conversation and so on, but kind of nonfunctioning in the "want sum fuk" mode like someone previously named it.
I have to totally agree with the wanking part. I am pretty sure this is one of the main things that cut it off. If I have an easy, almost when-ever and where-ever way of releasing sexual tension, of course I will not really be anywhere near the mode to actually pursue a woman for sexual reasons.
Now obviously, cutting off all masturbation will not somehow magically get you a girl, but it reducing it or not fapping at all will probably motivate you and actually get you working towards it.
>>
>>37891159
Where does this meme of the guy with the fedora and the colored eye come from? I always thought that was kind of strange.
>>
>>37896115
It's a reference to the movie Clockwork Orange.
>>
>>37896115
>Doesn't know
You ain't my droogie.
>>
>>37896165
>>37896505
Isn't it referencing some guy in a cp film?
>>
File: Clockwork-Orange.jpg (81KB, 1197x726px) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork-Orange.jpg
81KB, 1197x726px
>>37896511
Haven't see such a thing. But if so that there is also a reference to Clockwork where the main character looks like that.
>>
Am I involuntary if I would like to have sex, but make no effort to meet women
People have been calling me an incel but how can I be involuntarily celibate if I don't attempt to get pussy.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.