[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "get into an argument with your therapist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1478282918288.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478282918288.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>it's a "get into an argument with your therapist and accomplish nothing" session
>>
>>37889985
>it`s a "2nd-tier insurance, so Anon only gets the trainee who is dumber than a brick and incredibly impressed upon hearing that his patient reads in his spare time, so Anon has to do all the work by himself and FUCKING REPEAT his issues every FUCKING week which makes Anon VERY FUCKING ANGRY" session
GODFUCKINGDAMMIIITTTTT
>>
>tfw when you are constantly lying to your therapist that you are making progress and a bit happier in life but the truth is that you are worse than ever
>>
>>37890173
You can't keep that up anon, you know you have to come clean
>>
>You're constantly moving away from the real issue because you can't trust the woman and will probably get separated by your family once she learns the actual problem
>Then she tells you that you may have aspergers
Wasn't fun being 18. Can therapists really make an assumption like that about aspergers or autism in general?
>>
>>37889985
>you never open up about your problems
it's really fucked up
>open up anon!!
okay.... xxxxx
>you're lying
I have proof
>well i'm sorry I didn't believe you
I'm getting a new therapist

Happened 3 times, after that I stopped looking for therapists.
>>
>>37890232
What are your problems anon
>>
>>37890228
>the actual problem
Let me guess. "Beta gene"? Low test? Social anxiety? Depression? Crippling feelings of loneliness?
Boo fucking hoo, get real nigga. I got a diagnosed PD, you ain`t shit.
>>
>>37889985
What was the argument, robro?
>>
>>37890269
it was mostly trauma other people put me through as a kid to late adult, proved with family medical history and such. My parents seemed normal on the surface, but under that were deeply disturbed mentally sick people.

I don't ever really go into detail and I didn't even go into the really fucked up stuff and I get called a liar, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>37890303
to mid teens** not late adult. my bad
>>
>>37890276
>the suffering olympics
>>
>>37890218
last time i told a white lie she got really angry, im so afraid of her
>>
>>37889985
Therapists don't know shit. Most of them lived a fulfilling, happy life in uni when they got their degrees and are only "therapists" for the money. They probably go to bars and laugh with their chad and stacy friends on how someone could stoop so low as a human.

Fuck it. The best therapist is yourself because only you can help yourself.
>>
You know, a reformed robot would probably make quite a good therapist. Wonder if there are any out there.
>>
>>37890374
>live in a small town
>everyone knows everyone
>my ex-friends dad was a therapist
>everytime i was eating dinner with their family the dad talked about his patients
>even reveled their name
>>
>>37890349
>he doesn`t want to be the best in everything, meaning every-fucking-thing
What are, some kind of fucking normalfag? Look at me, I`m fucking sick, and it`s rad as hell (most of the time).

>>37890303
Ah shit my man, that sucks. Wanna tell us in detail what they did to you? All for research purposes (TM), of course.
>>
>>37890447
yeah for some weird reason i'm not too crazy about people sexualizing/fetishizing about my abuse when I barely am willing to talk about it at all in the appropriate manners.
>>
>>37890374
>>37890429
You know how I get over this exact fear? I don`t see my therapist as a person. In fact, I could even talk to a robot, it wouldn`t matter, because it`s just a moving thing which responds to me talking. It`s actually very simple and useful to get over little social fears.
>>
>>37890370
lmao you keep a new therapist then, or at least talk to her about that and tell her how it made you feel.

But you should probably drop that bitch.
>>
>>37890477
LMAOing at ur life fgt. Go hard or go home, nobody cares about my mental issues, too.
>>
>>37889985
>Argue with therapist
>Fails to convince me that my views of myself are wrong since she has no evidence whatsoever and I have loads
>Anon, I can't convince you since you're autistic

FUCK ME
>>
>>37889985
Shouldn't the therapist stop the argument some way or another? How is getting into a fight help your autism?
Never been to a therapist, is this normal?
>>
>>37890574
I mean that really doesn't upset me in the slightest and don't really have mental issues. sorry anon, I'd suggest maybe try to get a rise out of people in real life, but i'm sure your parents are sick of your bullshit enough as it is...
>>
>>37890583
Aren't therapists supposed to listen to you and suggest methods of improving yourself? What the fuck is she doing trying to convince you of anything? Literally ANYTHING?!

If I had my hand on the pulse of mental health, I would have therapists who couldn't do shit about people who come in to talk about their suicidal tendencies. No forcing them into an institution or anything. I would want them trained to not even react.

>So you do want to kill yourself? Why?
>Are you taking any countermeasures against ending your life?
>I know of some tried and true ways to help get you stable again, do you want to hear them?

They'd sit back and let you talk about drugs, sex, crime, or what have you. You can file illegal taxes to the IRS, why can't you talk about anything you want to a therapist and just have them listen?
>>
>>37890560
but im so emotional and sensitive and dont want to hurt her feelings

she is a really bad therapist but i still like her even if she is scary...like she is the only one who ever cared about me

she is the first one ive ever told my secrets and thoughts.
>>
File: 1362550785628.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1362550785628.png
6KB, 500x500px
>>37890370
same here

last time my therapist asked if I made and friends or talked to any girls, I lied and he saw right through it. But I'm scared because I feel like he's gonna beat me if I don't get friends or a gf soon, he keeps getting this dangerous voice and his eyes are always narrowed. I can't skip sessions because my parents will yell at me. But I think my parents are getting mad at my therapist because they're paying money and it's not working. I just wanna stay in my room forever desu
>>
>its a "the therapist insists on you saying the first word so you both sit in silence for 45 minutes" episode
>>
>>37890429
>mom is doctor
>tells me everything about patients, including names

Don't trust professional services. Confidentiality doesn't exist.
>>
>>37890574
You're but one cell in the cancer that is destroying society. Please leave this comfy incel board and don't come back until you're at least 18 and have learnt how to interact with others.
>>
>>37890801
>when you stare your therapist down and they go through a whole range of emotions from anxiety, to fear, to anger
I worked through HIS problems without a word spoken.
At the end of the session I gave him my bill and he just froze up like he was broken, then nodded and saw me out.
I didn't end up paying for that session or the next, which was nice.
>>
>>37890841
>You`re but one cell in the cancer that is destroying society.
True my man

>Please leave this comfy incel board
>implying I am normiescum
Nah my man dis my homeboard.

>don`t come back until you`re at least 18
Swing and miss, buddy. I bet we`re about the same age.

>have learnt how to interact with others.
Never gonna learn that.

>>37890413
By the time you fix your shit, uni is out the question, I guess. Atleast for you burgers; I can get a second run for free here in Yuropistan.
>>
File: 1497040014982.jpg (27KB, 268x418px) Image search: [Google]
1497040014982.jpg
27KB, 268x418px
>>37889985
>it's another ''Anon, everyone experiences social anxiety, even athletes and celebrities. I also get social anxiety when I have to meet new people'' episode
>>
>>37890769
i can relate 100%

also sometimes when you are crying or tell something that troubles you they get this ugly smug face which i absolute hate and which really makes me want to kms too
>>
>>37890959
of fuck why have i heard this so many times

''everyones gets nervous before a presentation..its normal. but the thing is...NOBODY notice :) do you understand? you can do this anon!''
>>
File: Anon teleports behind you.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
Anon teleports behind you.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>37890934
Edgy
Origoriaoi
>>
>>37891042
>''everyones gets nervous before a presentation..its normal. but the thing is...NOBODY notice :) do you understand? you can do this anon!''
You know that`s just the truth right? The goal of anxiety therapy literally is to give you TOOLS to cope with your problems. Fighting the anxiety, you have to do that yourself.
>>
>talk to psychiatrist for an hour
>nods twice, asks three questions
>prescribes ssri
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.