[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you carry, /r9k/? Conceal carrying this bad boy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 9

File: cq5dam.web.500.500.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.500.500.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
Why don't you carry, /r9k/? Conceal carrying this bad boy is the reason I didn't get my wallet taken a month ago.
>>
>>37889939
Most robots live in commie areas where carrying at all is illegal or nearly impossible
>>
i don't feel like getting a cc license

I have a handgun I've just been in a rut lately
>>
>>37889939
I'm afraid i'd kill myself
>>
You aren't a robot if you don't cc. My state doesn't even require a license for it, why live in a cucked normie state?
>>
>>37889939
I have a concealed katana with me at all times
Guns are unreliable and jam, plus using a gun doesn't require discipline
I have spent years mastering the art of the blade and all individuals who cross me, my fedora is the last thing they see before they get destroyed
>>
>>37890011
I keep a Lee Enfield in my closet whenever that day comes
>>37890022
Arizonabro?
>>
>>37889939
How easy is it to purchase firearms on the darknet? I've never heard of anyone doing it before, I only heard of people buying from local arms dealers or gun shops.
>>
you dont conceal carry a BHP faggot, I bet you even pulled it out and did a tactical brass check with your center axis relock in the working space.
>>
>>37889939
Too poor to get a gun THEN pay EVEN MORE for the right to keep it on me. It can also take like a year to get sent to you, the card that says you now have the right to have a concealed weapon. But THEN just because you have a cheap gun and go for night walks, a cop will just take it and never give it back to you and it will stay in evidence just because you're too robotic to be allowed a gun.

tl;dr Only rednecks and niggers carry, this is the r9k.
>>
>>37890022 See >>37890068

You only carry because channers fall for right winger propaganda so well, I'd think. It makes you a poltard more than a robot.
>>
>>37889939
>hand fedora
oh boy
>>
>>37890038
A sword you just swing around, not skill at all. A gun takes precision and perfect control over your entire body systems. You must fire between neural pulses and heartbeat.
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (111KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
111KB, 640x625px
Implying I ever leave the house.
>>
>>37890068
t. nu-male cuck fagglord
>>
>>37889939
I carry a Glock 43 daily.. I doubt I qualify as a robot though, r9k is just the closest thing I've found to be remotely relateable so far.
>>
>>37889939
greentext what happened

>>37890011
I have access to a gun but I don't want to go by the bullet. I'm a calm effeminate twink irl and don't want to leave a mess. helium tank it is
>>
>>37890153
>sissy needs a gun to make him feel safe but calls others nu-males
>>
>>37890111
>Not wanting to get robbed or die is now a /pol/ thing
wew
>>
>>37890175
Who said anything about need? Projecting sissies are too easy to btfo. Suck any good dicks lately?
>>
>>37890189
>things privileged people say

Have you ever considers what goes through a person's mind that would force them into taking such desperate measures?
>>
File: oldmaninwatermeme.png (547KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
oldmaninwatermeme.png
547KB, 640x360px
i don't shoot people
I donate polonium
>>
I didn't pass the psychological assessment required in my country to own a handgun because my chronic pain condition makes me "a danger to myself", what a stupid bitch.
I told her I just want to go target shooting with my dad and that if it wanted to kill myself, I could just use his guns. Didn't sway her.
>>
>>37890048
Depending what state you're in it's easier to go to a gun show or use a website like Armslist or a dozen others to set up a meet. This is assuming you're trying to avoid doing a 4473 background check. Darknet purchasing will be inconsistent at best, then you get into dead drops and so on..
>>
>>37890235
What country? That's a fucked up requirement to have.
>>
>>37889939
>it's fucking annoying and uncomfortable to carry around and the badass feeling that makes it worth it goes away after a day
>implying you will ever have any use for it unless you live in the heart of niggerland- and in that case just get he fuck out of there
>implying your wallet is worth all the legal hassle of drawing and potentially firing your gun

yeah have one in your house and car but why the fuck would you carry it around
>>
>>37890251
Gun shows are where people sell guns. You will be background checked. Do you get all your facts from the Brady Campaign?
>>
>>37890255
Austria. Yeah it's complete shit, you need a psychological assessment and do a practice test too. The guys at the range have known me for years so I still just go shooting (renting a gun there) but it sucks that I can't own one myself.
>>
I conceal carry a Tankgewehr. You're all novices- if someone ever dares to attack me, I can turn their entire torso into spaghetti sauce.
>>
>>37890279
It's civic duty, and not being a lazy ass normalfag piece of shit. Handgun is for the car and carrying, use a shotgun or rifle for the house.
>>
>>37890283
Only if you buy from an FFL dealer, most states allow individuals to set up booths, plus hundreds of people bring their own guns to sell personally, many of which who are anti-"registration" and fear/refuse to have a paper trail. I spent two years working at gun shows for an FFL dealer, now shut the fuck up before you hurt yourself.
>>
>>37890164
>Out at night
>Walking home from Publix
>Slav appears from the grassy knoll
>points kitchen knife at me and demands wallet
>purposely fumble the wallet and drop it
>the fucking slav actually falls for it and bends down
>Plant BHP on the back of his head
>Tell him to leave wallet and knife where it is
>Tell him to walk away
>Stay put until he is about a football's throw away from me
>go home with wallet and a new kitchen knife
I probably should have called the police but I'm afraid they would have open fire on me when they saw the gun or something
>>37890215
weak b8
>>
>>37890357
I had a nice post typed out and the capcha fucked it up. You are wrong, private sales and selling for selling are two different things. You can't set up a private gun booth and sell without a license and background checks. It's just like with automobiles.
>>
>>37890330
>It's civic duty, and not being a lazy ass normalfag piece of shit.
ok reddit
also based on that sentence i'm curious- what is your taking on what is considered a normalfaggot?
> Handgun is for the car and carrying, use a shotgun or rifle for the house.
i'm not preparing for a fucking zombie attack, the only reason i will use a firearm in my house is if there is a home intruder, and for that a rifle is too large and cumbersome, a handgun is perfect for that job.
>>
>>37890506
>worried about zombie attacks
People like you shouldn't own guns when you believe in that sci-fi bullshit. You don't think crime happens outside the home? Dindus riot in the cities all the time.
>>
>>37890549
>worried about zombie attacks
he literally said the opposite
>>
>>37890442
Yes you can, for the most part it's not regulated by the state, only the feds. Technically speaking it's illegal to sell guns for profit without a license, and if you do it enough you will get black SUVs in your driveway with ATF bumper stickers but that doesn't stop people from doing it. Most "get around it" by stating they're only selling guns from there collections and not buying to sell for profit, and since most of the guys doing it are old foot-in-the-grave fucks, they more or less get away with it.
Go to any gun show in Texas and you'll see tables with people selling guns, ask to see their FFL (if they have one they're required to have it posted) and you'll get blank stares. If you don't believe me try Big Town in Mesquite or any of the Ft. Worth gun shows, run by the companies Premier or Lone Star, or Saxet in San Antonio.
>>
Anyone interested in buying a gun? I got everything from cheap burner pistols to expensive assault rifles.

Post a throwaway email and i'll hit you up for more info. I'll email you my onion where you can read reviews first. Freebie available for first time. ALL LEGAL.
>>
>>37889939
Why in the name of god would you CCW a BHP?
>>
Somebody might see it and freak out. The way I dress there's really no good place to hide it.

I really want to keep one in the car, but I go across state lines a lot which makes that impossible to do legally.
>>
It's illegal and expensive to have guns here. I have brass knuckles and 2 knifes from my grandfather.
>>
>>37890164
post location I will protect you
>>
>>37890549
>You don't think crime happens outside the home? Dindus riot in the cities all the time.

ok there a 2 options here.
the current state of law:
>you have the gang called the police protecting you
>if you attempt to protect yourself using violence you will go through legal hell especially if you used a firearm
>the only reason you where brave/stupid enough to tangle yourself into a situation that calls for you to fire you gun is carrying your gun in the first place.
the anarchy and vigilante haven that is going in your imagination right now:
yeah you wont get in trouble with the law mafia but gl shooting at thousand of people who will also have guns in this scenario
>>
>>37890568
His reason for not carrying in the car was muh zombies. That's literally it. He is a gigantic faggot.

>>37890578

You can, but it's not legal. That was my point. Why go to a gun show if you want a private sale though? Just ask a friend. That's how I got most of mine, ask the old redneck guy who knows everyone. I tell him the gist of what I want and a week later he has 3 different guys. Old people know everyone.
>>
File: 1489720129641.jpg (30KB, 607x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489720129641.jpg
30KB, 607x508px
I don't have a gun license because I have a criminal record(therefore they wont allow me), but I carry a concealed weapon on me all the time.

Everyone has the right to defend themselves
>>
>>37890784
Why do you want to shoot up crowds then expect to get off free? That's obviously not self defense. You really are too stupid to own a gun. First noguns because muh zombies, now noguns because you might get in trouble for shooting up crowds. Liberalism is mental illness.
>>
>>37890787

There is no significant personal risk to going to a gun show to purchase one, you get a better selection of guns and you're less likely to encounter the "yeah my Hi-Point is just as good as anything HK or Colt can produce". It's legal to purchase a legally obtained firearm from a person who can legally own it so long as you are legally allowed to own it. There are no current restrictions or requirements for universal background checks, though they are probably coming in the future.
Some of the best deals I've come across have been "under the table" at gun shows.
>>
>>37890199
>too intelligent to have a gun for an actual reason
>>37890189
Are you dumb enough to think that a nigger that robs you, taking preemptive action, won't shoot you first for having his gun out FIRST. It's a reflex thing. Ever played that dollar game? The nigger chooses when to drop it not you.

No one should have them if you want to be safe. Also, knives close range can actually beat guns, so keeping them out of felons hands just makes you die of bleeding in the ambulance.
>>
Its not legal in my country and we have such low crime rates that I don't need to. I'm really proud of all your ameribots who own guns and carry them. Use your rights
>>
>>37890828
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 it's getting l8 spread that h8
>>
>>37890787
>His reason for not carrying in the car was muh zombies. That's literally it. He is a gigantic faggot.

Are you a legit retard?
>>
>>37890909
You should come over some time to try it. It's a lot of fun whether just plinking or going for precision.
>>
>>37891092
We've got fairly sensible gun laws for yurop, so I could probably get a .22 rifle to hunt for small game (since you need to give a reason) fairly easily. I just don't feel like I want/need a gun right now
>>
>>37889939
I just never felt the need to. I've always lived in wealthy areas with very low crime. I don't know if I even have it in me to shoot somebody over money or a watch, that seems like a big deal to me and people are so cavalier about it. I've hunted since I was little so I grew up around guns and have a shotgun at my apartment, but I don't really see the need to carry a gun with me.
>>
>>37889939
I don't really feel the need to. I've never lived in a high crime area and have never even been close to being a victim of crime.
>>
>>37891120
At least there's that. Ammo is cheap and still plenty of fun to be had.
>>
Isn't it uncomfortable? Open carry sounds nice, you have a holster on the outside but for CC you have to stuff it in your pants. I don't want to feel the cold metal against my ass.
>>
Ive only ever pulled a gun out 2 times in anticipation of having to use it against a person. Both times I made the decision under no drug or alcohol influence and did so because the potential of violence from another person was very real.

Once a guy drove his motorcycle into my front yard on a mistaken identity situation and threatened violence. I didnt brandish the firearm toward him but it was in hand concealed and ready to fire.

Another time was during a time when a known armed gang was terrorizing families in my neighborhood so when I got a 20 second warning that they may be near I armed myself with an AK type rifle and waited to see if they appeared.

I dont think any well adjusted person ever wants to actually shoot another person unless they have to.
>>
>>37891247
They make them heavy so it won't kick so bad because sissies that needs guns have no upper body strength.
>>
>>37891247
There are holsters that specialized in making comfortable in-pant holsters that still let you draw your gun as quick as possible. Open carry is cool but imo makes people look tryhard
>>
>>37890038
proof???. post pic of your erect Penis next to Katana w time stamp...
>>
>>37891302
>because sissies that needs guns have no upper body strength.
uh huh, I bet you can take anyone in a fight with just your fist. You tough lil man
>>
>>37889939
Don't have to conceal it it I never leave the house.
>>
>>37890283
Don't need paperwork for a personal sell.
>>
>>37889939
There's no reason to ccw because I don't leave the house.
>>
>>37891332
It's not that dangerous out there. It's obvious over compensation. It's obvious unadulterated cowardice to own a gun.
>>
>>37891495
they were being sarcastic.
Didnt know /k/ cross posted on /r9k/ so much
>>
>>37890068
I don't understand. Why would a cop take it from you?
>>
>>37890175
You can bant pretty well for a hillary voter, but a gun doesn't make you **feel** safe; it actually makes you safe.
>>
>>37890362
kek, what was his reaction when you pulled out the gun
>>
I don't leave my house, and a shotgun is better for home defense anyways.
>>
>>37889939
I actually have a CCL, but the cumbersome wearing a weapon every day is too much con for the pro of staying alive in an unlikely scenario. If I get killed, so be it.
>>
File: 1496008940540.png (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1496008940540.png
1MB, 616x5370px
>>37891536
>It's not that dangerous out there
Maybe not for you, but some of us live in pretty dangerous necks of the woods. Even if I lived in a better place, criminals and dindus exist everywhere.
>>37891674
He calmy did as I asked. He said something in Slovene but I haven't spoken that language in years.
>>
>>37891572
Because they go by their gut, and among you being a robot making him want to take it, it's a NEET's gun so it's so cheap that you must also be poor, and poor people break the law. Not only do they break the law, they won't a have a good lawyer to go get the gun back, but even if they did, it's a hundred fifty dollar gun, the guy would just buy another one rather than go through all the trouble. So, all in all it's best to keep it in evidence in case a dirty cop needs ot plant it on someone years later, or they find out that it is linked to a crime, or need a fall guy and link the weird neet with no money for a lawyer to such crimes. Sometimes they are very desperate to close cases is the main reason why they keep it all in all, and it's not like cops are nice people. They throw humans in cages for an adrenalin rush. Most are bullies for hire, that now can no longer be a HS bully, so they enjoy just taking your shit in general for no reason other than because the untouchable bully can if he wants to.
>>37891635
>hilary voter
Back to pol please. Not everyone votes. I'm also anti-democracy for the fact that most people are idiots. And, for the fact that in murika we're not a democracy anyway. Only self absorbed retarded assholes vote in any country though.
>>37891635
>>37890897
See my post there about preemptive action. It does not keep you safe faggot.
>>
>>37890596
uh, sure I guess. Show me what you got.
>[email protected]
>>
>>37891734
>keeping a gun makes you safe
For the last time control plus f the reflex preemptive attacking post. It doesn't keep you safe morons.
>>
>>37891694
What shotty you gotty? Mossberg master race here
>>
>>37891694
this is more my style

I would prefer to have weapons that the government doesn't know about
>>
>>37891674
he never pulled that gun out. A BHP is a 1000 dollar pistol that is too large and heavy for practical conceal carry.
>>
I conceal carry a glock 26 and carry a spare 10-round magazine because I've noticed the 15-round glock 19 magazine was a bit too bulky in the front pocket. 147gr Federal HSTs

That said I hate how employers have corporate policies against weapons given the number of shootings that have occurred in the workplace - I still have it in the car despite the policy. Also hate my coworkers are such pussies when it comes to guns; they believe having a gun makes you unstable and fully believe guns should be regulated. I constantly ask them how gun regulations would help when all of them were former drug addicts or know people who are into illegal substances.
>>
I'd love the chance to blast a nigger away with my Sig.

I'm picking up a Hi-Point this weekend for $80 just to keep in my glove box. I'm a real nigger now.
>>
Because robots rarely leave the house is your iq <30?
>>
>>37890038
>inb4 teleports behind you
>>
>>37891814
>he never pulled that gun out. A BHP is a 1000 dollar pistol that is too large and heavy for practical conceal carry.
Why do people keep saying that? It has never been a problem for me. I pulled it out because I'm not some DYEL that can't quickly draw a 1 kilogram pistol.
>>
>>37891822
they are obviously projecting their own inability to control impulsive behavior and so believe that since they shouldnt have guns then everyone else shouldnt either.
>>
99% of the time having a CC helps because carrying a gun gives you peace of mind. It gives you confidence. The majority of people that get attacked do so because they look like prime targets (e.g weak, insecure, anxious, etc). Even if you were to get attacked and have a CC, chances are that you'll either not use it, it will be used against you or stolen. When you have a gun, you have to react. Not the other way around. You can only use it if you're 99.9% sure you're in the right. You will hesitate or act on impulse. Adrenaline is a bitch. Even then, if you shoot someone in the back, say after getting robbed and the thief is running away, you could get fucked by the law. Having a gun for home defense is fine. At least if you don't live in a cucked state. Even brandishing a gun as a deterrent/threat is a bad idea most of the time.
>>
>>37891901
it has nothing to do with a 'DYEL' faggotry. It has to do with a BHP being a large, all steel 100 year old single action design that is more at home as a military service pistol instead of a personal defense weapon. Do you always wear a proper belt and holster under a jacket or just pocket a 5" barreled pistol? If its all you have in your part of the world (im assuming you are an Italian) then so be it and more power to ya. Personally I think its pretty bad ass if you seriously carry a BHP and know what to do with it.
>>
Who carries a Browning Hi-Power? There's better carry guns out there
>>
>>37891961
No cop would care if I shot some nigger that just robbed me. It wouldn't even reach a prosecutor's desk.
>>
>>37891822
>I conceal carry a glock 26
Do you keep one in the chamber? I think it would be hard to rack one in a desperate situation. I don't carry but I always imagined that I would carry a revolver rather than semi-auto.
>>
>>37892031
Not him but always carry hot. When you first start it feels like you're carrying a time bomb, after a while you realize it's not gonna go off though. As far as revolvers go suppression is a bigger killer than anything, I'd rather be able to have 15+1 and an extra mag. It's all up to personal preference in the end.
>>
>>37891756
>See my post there about preemptive action. It does not keep you safe faggot.
It kept George Zimmerman safe.
>>
>>37891972
>Do you always wear a proper belt and holster under a jacket
I have one of those meme belly band that I use when I know I won't be sitting down. Otherwise I use that other overly advertised meme holster whose name escapes me atm. Works pretty well, no one has ever noticed me having a WWI beast pressed up against my flesh.
>>37891993
It's my only pistol, passed down by my daddy. also I love history.
>>
Are there any femanons that like guns? Any that carry?
>>
>>37892116
Blind luck, like when the towers fall when we had missile and radar that could have stopped that. If someone decides to attack you all you can do is retaliate after getting struck. If they are allowed guns too then what the fuck can you do? If someone isn't really ready to kill you then it le 'saves' you, sure.

And just to clarify fuck your bait of using him as an example. I suppose you think rioting niggers is funny. Oh boy when you realise you're not allowed a tank to protect you from a race war, nor a fully auto, your close range pistol is for shit but to make you forget about your small dick.
>>
>>37892188
Most women aren't violent minded enough.
>>
>>37892031
Yep always one in the chamber. My IWB holster is full kydex that covers the trigger so no fear of any discharges. I always check to make sure the chamber is loaded before heading out of the house.
>>
File: 1491160639687.jpg (363KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491160639687.jpg
363KB, 768x1024px
>>37892188
I own a snubnose .38 special given to me by my dad as a present (he's in prison serving a life sentence)

I've never fired it, and I just keep it for sentimental value stashed away in my drawer.

it's always loaded in case i ever want to kill myself
>>
>>37892369
Is your Dad Mafia?
>>
>>37889939
What's the point if it's illegal to flash it at chads who insult your honor?
>>
>>37892506
>someone finally said it
FOR THE FACT THAT THE ALL SEEING EYE NOW EXISTS AND COPS LURK, THERE IS NO POINT IN HAVING A LETHAL WEAPON IF YOU EITHER NEVER USE IT OR ONLY ONCE OR TWICE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE

YOU WILL WANT TO USE IT EVERY DAY BUT NOT BE ABLE TO

THINKING THAT THIS MAKES YOU BETTER OFF HAVING ONE IS AS STUPID AS AN SOMEONE THAT NEVER DRINKS BOOZE BUT KEEPS A BOTTLE ANYWAY

A COCK TEASE
>>
>>37890330
>it's ur civic duty to kill people
Such murkan. wow
>>
>>37890596
>>37891766
I haven't gotten an email yet. This isn't a scam or something is it?
>>
>>37892607
Yurocucks will never understand. Why would you want to defend a country that's not worth defending? I can understand that much, but even ignoring your country, don't you have any sense of honor for yourself?
>>
>>37889939
Because it's not legal without a permit that you can't get until you're 21 here and I'm not getting a European Blackpowder Card and dropping thousands on a replica 19th century separate-loading Colt that needs no permit.
Apparently the government wants to create a gun culture, though, but that will take at least a generation of kids being encouraged to shoot, and they'll probably get voted out and the opposition will reverse everything because civilians having guns is militarization of society, and we should just disarm and roll over the next time the Ruskies want something from us or if the Krauts go insane back in the other direction from leftism.
>>
>>37892369
what kind of dad gives their daughter a gun as a present. is your dad a nigger?
>>
>>37892767
I"m from FL but whatever helps you meme at night.
>>
my family is liberal and i would probably get kicked out if they found out.

i plan on looking into getting one if i ever move out. they look fun.
>>
>>37892848
>>37892767
Also adding to my retort to you, just because you're an American doesn't men your personality matches the country you were born in. Unfortunately you are only given rights to the country that you were born in. So it's not like I can leave for a less asshole, less right winger country. Because it's honorable to lock up your people more than anyone else and then call yourself the free country. And opportunities, less and less since the 70s they've only gave less to the people, you HAVE to pay car insurance now, minimum wage was at it's highest then, everyone is expected to volunteer before even getting their first job, or being in debt. It's very fucked in many ways and you're fucking beyond brainwashed to not realise that it's only the best in regards to having the strongest military, not the most rights.But honor? Honor in what? Stepping on everyone in order to get to the top? You like capitalism only because you're a fucking greedy glutton that would rather work from the great satan of his brow all day than stop and have fun. But no, honorably we attack the countries that have no chance of winning only, not china for stealing christian organs, jus Syria for scaring us with anti-geneva convention tactics, as if we had rules of war when we dishonorably fought for independence from England. ANd for what? To avoid those taxes that are here now today? Come the fuck on and stop making me mad post you duped piece of shit.
>>
>>37893003
Sounds like you need to git gud. Get a car worth insuring. Apply for real jobs instead of asking for charity from volunteer organizations. Who gives a fuck about minimum wage anyway? I never even bothered applying for those. I worked shitty but better paying jobs in uni, then got a real job after. There are more careers than flipping burgers or manning the register at the movies.
>>
>>37893090
>need to get good
>need to get a good job
>a good car
You know that the reason people hate capitalism is partially because not everyone is a Jewish go getter. Some are underachievers, and this country is so fucking not the best one to live in for underachievers. It's only better than the third world ones, except it might actually have been just as fun in places like india that are rising stars so not all of them it aint as we are falling a falling one

I'ma NEET. This country hates socialism. It so fears the reds that it illogically creates new jobs when automation and outsourcing should have meant more on welfare checks. But no. We don't work logically to get things done. We do it for a christfaggot intrinsic value ethic. Fuck it all. There is no way to make it in a country that expects you to torture yourself to make you stronger. What would really piss me off is if it was me that was my enemy, hurting myself. Fuck that. If it takes years of work to get to be independent then by then you're a broken man, for an underachiever. I don't live my life backwards. Going to get an education takes years of hard work, if you do it for even one year you may as well never stop, for all you know it was groundhog day episode and you never ever will. Day by day depressed unmotivated people live normalfaggot. If you can stand one year of shit that's all there'll ever be because my motive is for about only a few months, that's it. I can diet for three months as a NEET living without working up any hunger. How long would my '''''willpower'''' last if I was working a job whilst going to school so that years later I could finally live comfortably. They only think its okay because it's okay to make everyone go to jail too, and prison. it's wrong. it's meant to break you. In my country to have a broken spirit is to be mature, to be admirable is to be a martyr. Fuck you.
>>
>>37893238
>butthurt pinko babbling
I think I've seen enough. It must suck being born in the greatest country on earth when you just want to collect welfare checks. I'm fine with living comfortably, but it's a free country. Fortunately we are both free to enjoy the lifestyle we truly want.
>>
>>37893374
please tell me if this is bait i need to know if people like you actually exist
>>
>>37893374
I think you're giving him too much credit by calling it butthurt pinko babbling.

He is explicitly complaining that others won't work to support him in total idleness.

Fuck you, NEET. You're not a go getter? Hey, awesome. That means you don't get. I'm supposed to give you shit? Fuck you. Why do I owe you anything?

The only reason you get anything from me is because, at the moment, the state is strong enough to seize it from me. If that ever lapses for as much as a moment, I'd happily see you starve.
>>
>>37893451
I can't tell. A lot of commies really are this entitled. They don't deserve to be American. I'd like to see mcarthyism make a comeback for lefty little shits like him. We should deport them to freer countries like North Korea. Good people are happy he's gone, and he's happy to live under a glorious commie regime where he can underachieve to his heart's content.
>>
>>37893238
>My problems are entirely of my own making but I want everyone else to solve them for me
>>
>>37893584
(you)
"you"
you
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/you
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/You

people like >>>you<<<

>>37893574
please are you guys baiting???
i haven't spoken to anyone in years and i don't remember if people are really this retarded
>>
>>37893584
>commies are socialists
>>37893374
>greatest country
Stopped reading there. Fuck off. It's relative to the individual as to what country you'd best fit in.
>>37893699
>choice exists
But really the D students have no place here. Only half of kids do better than their parents did for a reason. if you're not better than the lower half of everyone you know you're going to be just as poor as your parents were. You are either baiting, also, or are not intelligent enough to understand my perspective. It's literally impossible to solve it myself. How can you gain something if you paid for it? What was the point? The money is too Jew'd for you to gain anything until years of torture, then they let you have a more fair share, but not even then is it fair as it should be with the one percent having half the money.
>>37893574
>everyone else should work for me
If a tractor does the work of a thousand men why should the 999 still work? You're being pointlessly cruel.
>>
>>37893824
If you don't like it then move. What are they going to do? Worst case scenario you go to jail and get three hots and a cot just like you want. Perfect place for ambitionless losers like you.

Tractors don't run themselves by the way. Are you proposing we ban tractors, or just tax them at 99999%? Should the farmer operate out of the goodness of his heart? It's hard work. Why should the 999 live the easy life while he busts his ass to live in poverty?
>>
>>37893824
Fine. Let ME PERSONALLY decide who works and who is idle, and let ME PERSONALLY decide how to use the power of the state to make that happen.

Then we can have your utopia. Is that a deal?

Now, let me stress that I won't promise you in advance whether you'll be in the idle group or the working group. Do we still have a deal?

And if the only way to make my utopia work and to avoid "pointless cruelty" to the idle group is to force you, at gunpoint or under threat of torture, to work cleaning the fucking sewers with a toothbrush - then you have to accept it. Do we have a deal?
>>
>>37893824
BTW, if learning and acting are "torture" for you, then I guess you're right that you'll never have anything of value to contribute. So I shouldn't be surprised that you'd hate a system of voluntary trade, and would prefer one where others (who actually undertake what you call "torture") should be forced by the state to support you while you dick off and play vidya.
>>
>>37893905
>>37893914
yeah this is bait
thanks
>>
>>37889939
I carry a sig P226 around concealed since my job requires me driving around a dense populated west coast city.
Theres lots of fucking scumbags to meet lemme tell you.
Once i save enough money i may move to alaska or oklahoma, im deciding between good gun laws with hot country girls, or privacy and cold weather.
>>
>>37893905
If you had read my post and had any sense you'd know that you cannot just move to another country and have their rights as if you were born there.
>ban tractors
Gods people like you are faggots. Fucking right wingers. No. Sweat of your brow intrinsic shit needs to stop brainwashing people. The goal of automation is less work. Possibly even ZERO EMPLOYMENT.

And yes, to pay for the SSI checks, or rather, the BMI (basic minimum income) that we'll get, the machines must be taxed. You think that a human should be taxed but not a soulless thing that takes your job? Use common sense.

And it was just an example of how jobs should be going away. He should do it because he's the best, not because he's the most greedy of his capitalist nation.

You should admire and aspire to be such a great guy that takes care of his people, respect should matter more than money, but in my world money and respect are the same thing. It's sick.
>>37893914
If I"m the best to do the job then of course I agree. I'm not a cruel greedy asshole right winger, that doesn't believe in fairness. And the reason your left winger did the gun point thing was because of doctors and such trying to flee the country to stay rich, despite them being the only people that could take care of their citizens, they dropped the ball out of pure greed. Abandoning their people is just as monstrous, and it's all for the future, because the next generation won't be as spoiled.

You don't dream, you only accept then ironically wouldn't accept to work towards a better society. Ironic if you ask me.
>>
>>37893824
You've yet to say WHY you can't solve your own problems, underachieving isn't a genetic condition you fucking dolt.
Ask yourself "why can't I get a job?" then fix those fucking things.
Why is it that everyone should work and you shouldn't have to? Because you're too fucking incompetent? Why should we reward your incompetence?
>>
>>37893974
The only bait in here is you.

I'm still curious whether you are a luddite or simply prefer slave labor. How do you propose leaching off of others hard work?
>>
>>37893963
I hate it because it's devoid of compassion, ideals of actual fairness too (entry level jobs want experience), and there's more than enough money to help out the maybe five percent of losers that might become homeless, but instead they go through torture. It takes like three years to get on section eight. It's all half truths to make us look nice when it's just a giant fight over greed. Everyone treats each other like shit in the workplace because of working too hard. USA works harder than every other first world country, most irate for it too, and violent, aside from non first world countries. Everyone hates work but are overpowered by a lust for inequality. Capitalism.
>>
>>37894043
>learning is literally torture
>as is working
>but people who learn and work for years are scum for wanting a little compensation from it
Im friends with a doctor who thinks he is underpaid. I almost agree with him too, after hearing stories of the dumbasses he has to put up with even though they aren't paying him. Read up on EMTALA if you ever want to feel disgusted with US Healthcare System. Basically they can come and steal hundreds of man hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars for something they did to themselves and hospitals have no defense or way to get fair compensation.
>>
>>37890787
>His reason for not carrying in the car was muh zombies
Read the post again you fucking cretin, people like you shouldn't have access to oxygen.
>>
File: 1493691216292.jpg (40KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493691216292.jpg
40KB, 500x540px
>>37894048
>underachieving isn't a genetic condition
>implying
Nurture notwithstanding there is no such thing as choice. Only he egotistical elite believe that to protect their egos, because they want to feel that they earned it rather than were given it. Too devoid of any empathy, to realise that the downy in the corner worked even harder but got less happiness. of course you could say the same thing about the poor people, could be that one or both depending on the circumstances are just protecting their egos.

But really the nature versus nurture leaves not much room for choice. Studies on twins show it to be true.
>>37894142
>be me
>try to volunteer at a hostpital as janitor
>get told to come back in a few months
But yeah ignore the green and listen to this. He didn't get the job for the right reasons. He got it out of greed not to help people, and not becaseu he was talented as a doctor. Fuck him. I don't want a greedy doctor I want an intelligent and compassionate one.
>>
>>37894156
>there's no zombies so I'm scared to gun in car
I read it right, you're too stupid to understand us. Sounds like your brain didn't get enough oxygen during birth.
>>
>>37894142
>having free healthcare is bad
I just looked it up after responding and realised it was bait. I should stop venting in this damned thread already. Take it out of the cops ten year half pay retirement, take it out of the miltary, there's money there faggot. Plenty.
>>
>>37894210
>wahh, i don't get paid enough for not working
>only applies to work 4free

I work in a hospital and our volunteers are like mini chaplains or other things to help clients. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as EVS volunteer positions anyway. If a janitor slacks off they could kill someone. If they can get past the interview process they should be paid. A chaplain or art therapist can do a shit job, but it's not important like a janitor. So long as they wash their hands and use a new pack of crayons they won't kill anyone.

If choice is between a passionate doctor or a good one I pick the good one every time. The med school kids who are passionate always flunk out before 3rd year. It takes discipline and extreme masochism to survive school and pass USMLEs. Then comes residency. 80+hr work weeks for maybe 50k/yr if they are lucky.
>>
i don't carry a gun because i'm 6'3 and 240 pounds
>>
>>37894264
Its theft, not free health care. The hospital absorbs the costs for it. Neither government nor customer pays for it. If they turn them away they are fined.
>>
>>37894388
I don't carry a gun because I drink chocolate milk.
>>
>>37894210
>downy in the corner worked even harder but got less happiness
>downy in the corner
>downy
You see down syndrome is a genetic condition that he could not prevent, what's your excuse? He is literally incapable of caring for himself. You on the other hand are you just want other people to do it for you.

>Man this world is so cruel to stinky people
Then take a shower
>I don't want to moreover I can't
Why not? Is something wrong with you?
>No but I can't choose to because choice is conveniently a myth
Then stop fucking complaining about being stinky because you can't choose to fix it anyway by your logic
>Well the rest of the world should shower me so I don't stink
Sorry they can't, choice is a myth they did not choose their lives as showering people they inherited it.

Your fucking logic
>>
>>37894225
Please explain how you came to that conclusion from what he said
>>
>>37894430
all you have to do is be 6'4 and a big guy. no need to carry a knife or a gun. why dont people get this?
>>
>>37894403
Yes, and the point of my vent was that murika isn't all that much the best country. It should be free healthcare dummy. Unless you want your country to run on cold hearted efficiency.
>>37894368
>if a janitor didn't clean the floor well someone dies
This is bait and I am poor and have to turn in my internet for the day as I am posting outside and the library will close soon.
>janitor didn't wash his hands before opperating on someone
Why is this bait so awful.
>being greedy and driven to get your degree make you the best at your job
Even if so, no reason at all to take your time on the poor man that won't get you sued if you kill him. Or maybe he's ugly, why care. All kinds of reasons to not want a driven sociopath that's okay with being around pained and dying people, and is there not to care for them but for himself. He just needs to do a good job on the rich people. Plenty of care isn't even avaiiable to poor people, what am I even saying. The best most driven doctor probably only works on the rich typically. I don't like the system.
>>37894499
>if you are not a downy you can be the next einstein if you just try hard enough

Neck yourself. If both of my parents don't own cars genes say I'll likely never will with my country being such a falling star. Mental illnesses have been proven time and time again to be genetic. Adjustment disorder could be. There are disorders that say basically that you are lazy, and have no will. Some you can't control your own emotions well like affective disorder and such. Says who these people can just will it away when your will was probably gifted to you by superior genes.

Goodnight.
>>
>>37894043
The next person who tells me that Ayn Rand wrote unrealistic, one-dimensional villains is getting a kick in the junk, because every time I talk to one of you fuckers it's like an Epcot Fucking Center walkthrough of everything she ever wrote.

>He should do it because he's the best

That's easy to say when you're damn sure you're no good for anything. "The best should work! For respect!" Your respect is worth nothing. Less than nothing, actually - based on the things you've said in this thread alone, I would burn my crops (were I a farmer) or put poison in medicine bottles (were I a doctor) before I'd be a fucking slave for "respect" from the likes of you.

>And the reason your left winger did the gun point thing was because of doctors and such trying to flee the country to stay rich, despite them being the only people that could take care of their citizens

And of course, no one would "do the gun point thing" to you, because you don't fucking know how to do anything.

It's really neat how you arranged that. "Utopia is everyone gives me stuff and does stuff for me, and I don't have to do anything and am at no risk of anyone ever thinking I might be able to do anything."

>You don't dream, you only accept then ironically wouldn't accept to work towards a better society.

I dream of a day when the state falters just enough so that we can break its power to force us to feed NEETs.

What a glorious dream it is, too.

>I'm not a cruel greedy asshole right winger, that doesn't believe in fairness

Fairness is: the people who create the value, keep the value. How do we know who's creating the value? By letting everyone engage in transactional exchanges with their labor and their property. Fairness.

>Too devoid of any empathy, to realise that the downy in the corner worked even harder but got less happiness.

It doesn't matter if he works "hard". Does what he does create any value, or not? Light effort from a genius > hard work from a dumbass.
>>
>>37894608
>Neck yourself. If both of my parents don't own cars genes say I'll likely never will with my country being such a falling star
Did you mistype this? Are you seriously saying that because you're parents did not buy cars then you are genetically predisposed to not buying a car yourself?

If everything is genetic then just fuck off, there is no point in complaining and making others work for you if they also did not choose their station in life, if nothing is earned by choice then nothing is bad or good and everything is just dealt by fate so accept your lot in life and stop bitching.
>>
>>37890330
>use a shotgun or rifle for the house.
why
pistols are much easier to maneuver indoors
>>
>>37894941
Rifles are pretty much superior all around, more controllable, more accurate, easier to operate under stress. There's a reason almost no one worth their salt would recommend a pistol as a first home defense weapon
>>
File: 1489829727682.jpg (49KB, 308x457px) Image search: [Google]
1489829727682.jpg
49KB, 308x457px
>>37889939
Because I live in a cuck country that doesn't allow weapons, the only people here that have guns are junkies and crime gangs
>>
>>37895123
dude if you cant hit a human sized target a couple meters away with a handgun you have no business owning a firearm.

whether a rifle than a handgun is better in moms spaghetti situations is debatable, but if you are that prone to panic that you could not even shoot someone in the same room with a handgun then perhaps you should run away or use a melee weapon.
>>
>>37895260
There is absolutely no point in risking your life by choosing a weapon that is inherently harder to handle. Why wouldn't you give yourself the best chance possible to come out of the situation alive? There's no truly compelling reason to choose a handgun over a rifle unless you live in a labyrinth and are maneuvering around a shit ton of corners
>>
>>37895123
>Rifles are pretty much superior all around, more controllable, more accurate, easier to operate under stress.
what
you are retarded
you can easily carry a pistol in condition 0 and its literally point and fire. accuracy doesn't really matter indoors anyway and the less time spent aiming a shot the better
and since when is it ever easier to operate a rifle under stress you can fumble that shit so much easier, especially when you are trying to go around corners in an enclosed environment
you are autistic, people like you are the kinds of people that make owning guns harder for normal people with a fucking brain
>>
>>37895375
>shit ton of corners
its called having rooms in your house, for real in what world is a rifle better than a handgun inside a house (unless you live in a mansion and your rooms and hallways are huge)
>>
>>37892031
No one carries without one in the tube anymore really. Any decent gun has a good drop safety and a holster prevents the trigger from being accessible.
>>
>>37894608
Did you know sick people go to hospitals? Did you know that nosocomial infections are the biggest cause of hospital deaths? It's not the surgeon accidentally cutting a head off or the nurse bolusing potassium. It's the cautis and clabsis. Germs are able to live on room surfaces too, not just people and instruments. If the cleaning guy doesn't do his job right people will die. It is an absolute certainty. I can't imagine having such a cheery unrealistic worldview must me like. You must be unironically 14 years old. It's the only explanation.
>>
>>37889939
If I fire a gun my ear will ring and be permanently damaged. My ears are really sensitive.
>>
>>37895485
https://www.nrablog.com/articles/2016/6/rifle-vs-pistol-shooting-six-fun-facts/
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/01/09/long-gun-vs-handgun-home-defense-maneuverability-differences-overblown/
https://www.ammoland.com/2015/04/whats-best-for-home-defense-pistol-rifle-or-shotgun/

Just about everyone with any sort of credentials would recommend a stocked gun over a non-stocked one. They are going to be more accurate, more deadly, and easier to get good follow up shots.
The maneuverability thing is overblown and average male with a pistol with 4 barrel is going to be 29" to 30". The average AR-15 is 30" to 32" from stock to barrel and it will be far more and more accurate and deadly. You gain much more but only extend and average of 2 inches.

The fact is the small package of a pistol doesn't matter if you are in a space too small to fully extend because you aren't in ready position anyway. Any situation in which you would have to lower a rifle to maneuver you would also have to lower a pistol so it really cancels out.

Not to say pistols are bad home defense or have no use but if it is much harder to get good with a pistol than with a rifle. And stray bullets do you no favors in home defense.
>>
>>37894941
I guess that's why all the swat teams exclusively use snubby .38s. A rifle might be easier to aim and use in high stress situations but not as cool looking.
>>
>>37896023

just ask /k/ about building a 10 inch ar15
>>
>>37895934
That's why you spend the $20 on hearing protection. I at least use ear plugs when fucking around off the back porch. If I go to the range I'm wearing the over ear muffs for better protection.
>>
>>37895921
Pretty sure janitors dont clean the bodies before nor after. Do they even wash the beds? The surgeons are the only ones super clean, and if somebody dies on them no one usually blames them, because more money. If you were a carpenter youd get charged literally with murder for a design flaw in a house though. Its pretentiousness.

T. 28 year old no bullshit allowed neet
>>
Can I conceal carry a Luger?
>>
>>37895951
Anyone who thinks a pistol is easier to use in any way hasn't shot a gun before. Rifles are pretty much point and click and can be aimed much faster and accurately because of its length. Much better stopping power too, you'll be blowing baseball sized chunks of meat out of people with each shot and one hit kill probability goes way up which means you're less likely to get shot back. Not to mention it's much less likely fail as it can't be limp wristed and the controls don't require fine motor skills and dry hands. Only downside is you're probably gonna hear an EEEEEEEEEE for the rest of your life if you fire off some shots with an AR in your kitchen without earpro.
>>
>>37896190
They clean the rooms. The patient is always in some room of the hospital while inside. People like to overlook EVS's contributions but they are a crucial part of infection control. Not even alcohol kills c.diff. Diarrhea is funny and all, we all laugh about it. While some people feel like shit others shit themselves into electrolyte imbalances, dysrhythmias, and shock. They didn't accept that genetically unemployed clown because he obviously can't be trusted not to spread disease every where he goes.

I'm always nice to those 'beneath' me. They could make my life hard if they wanted to, and someone could die over a silly grudge if I'm an asshole to them. It's not worth it. Every employee in the hospital is responsible for being super clean. Maybe not doing surgical scrubs, but they at least have to wash their hands and clean surfaces. Call me paranoid but this is serious. I take my shoes off and wipe them down before putting on a different pair I wear home after a shift. Commieshit would be an ass to every person he saw and probably intentionally try to throw a 'wrench in the cogs'.
>>
>>37896225
Maybe.
You havent really given us any info. First find out if you're physically able to, then find out if you're legally allowed to.
>>
>>37896464
It's legal. I'm just wondering if it's as retarded as concealing a BHP
>>
>>37890038
Katanas, longswords, and machetes are the only true robot concealed carry weapons. Guns are for confident normies with clean bills of mental health who can legally buy guns. Other acceptable robot concealed defense weapons are mace (if male, and has to be in a pink can) and unironic pocket sand.
>>
>>37896649
t.normalfag who thinks guns are scary and friends might disapprove of ccing
>>
>>37896707
No, I'm not legally allowed to buy guns because I've been involuntarily committed twice. I really want a shotgun but I don't want to be federally charged for owning a firearm illegally.
>>
I've always wanted a model 29 44. Smith n Wesson revolver. I don't know why
>>
>>37896707
>friends
>/r9k/

You have to go back.
>>
>>37896745
So you are worried your friends, the feds, might disapprove?
>>
>>37896767
>normalfags
>/r9k/

no u
>>
>>37896791
>your friends, the Feds
>Tfw neighbor (live at parents house) is literally an FBI agent
>he is a genuinely friendly person and one of the few people I really respect

wake me up
>>
>>37896753
to be like dirty harry?
>>
I'm buying a maverick 88 shotgun for home defense soon.
>>
>>37889939
I live in Georgia so if I have a handgun in the glove box or something I don't have to tell the pigs if I get stopped right?
>>
Unfortunately I live in Commiefornia so obtaining a CC permit and a gun to go with it is not really an option. Even if it was, I'm scared I'll shoot myself in the foot/dick by accident.
>>
>>37897139
I appendix carry and haven't shot myself. I wouldn't live long enough for the amberlamps if I did. It's actually kind of exciting having a loaded gun painting at your femoral all day. You should try it even if it's just around your property.
>>
>>37896952

Depends on individual states and their laws. I live in Virginia and I don't think there is a duty to inform the officer. However when I got pulled over once I did show my driver's license and concealed handgun permit just out of courtesy.

The officer asked where it was. After I told him it was in my center console he said not to reach for it and there won't be any problems. Still got a ticket for going 10 over though.
>>
>>37890038
I carry both, get rekt nigger
>>
Don't have a gun yet. I've had my eye on a ct380 but my sister won't give me a ride to go buy one. She's worried that I'm going to buy it with the intention of killing myself or others.
>>
>>37890039
wouldn't a handgun be better for an hero? I feel like needing two hands to do the deed would make it more awkward
>>
>>37898078
from what I learned of the bjork stalker suicide, pistols aren't very good for suicide. At if you're trying to make a mess.
>>
>>37898647
at least*

orignial
>>
File: 914.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
914.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>37889939
im not 21. when im 21 i'll get one and execute my epic suicide plan
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.