[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much do you think it'd cost to get asuka's voice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Kittty_Asuka.png (324KB, 627x736px) Image search: [Google]
Kittty_Asuka.png
324KB, 627x736px
how much do you think it'd cost to get asuka's voice actress to record some personalized lines for me.

Don't worry, I have nothing better to spend it on.
>>
>>37889778
probably like 5k to get her to do it easy but dont expect it to be wonderful quality if she's using her own mic.
>>
It's probably going to be a couple grand anon, depends on what you're asking her to say, how long are the lines are.
>>
File: sharing.gif (951KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sharing.gif
951KB, 500x281px
>>37889824
nah that's too much i bet I could get it for cheaper

anyone want to do a kickstarter, I can share
>>
she won't do it, maybe if you pay 100.000 $. just find a similar voice
>>
File: Reii.png (164KB, 337x348px) Image search: [Google]
Reii.png
164KB, 337x348px
>>37889860
what about rei do you think she's cheaper
>>
>>37889844
You probably could.

the voice actress is an ugly jew, you can find and contact her on imdb Tiffany Grant

depending on what you want her to say she might not do it at all... Also imagine how much money she got for recording a single episode of that show.

>>37889860
this is probably your best bet though.
>>
>>37889778
Why would you do that? Ffs atleast spend it on something useful. Like more money.
>>
File: appreciate.png (1MB, 1034x760px) Image search: [Google]
appreciate.png
1MB, 1034x760px
>>37890216
So I could have a personalized Asuka wake up alarm
>>
>>37890295
can't you just compile the audio clips from the show and cut it together to make one with what you have??
>>
>>37889942
>Tiffany Grant
He obviously wants the jap one.
>>
File: gogov-al-sieg-jeanne.jpg (136KB, 297x435px) Image search: [Google]
gogov-al-sieg-jeanne.jpg
136KB, 297x435px
>>37889778
Original VA for Asuka was actually in a season of Super Sentai, which would be renamed and localized as Power Rangers in the US.
>>
>>37890295
>spending some kDollarinos on getting a personalized wakeup call from Worst Girl (tm)
Look at him, kids. Look at him and laugh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.