[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even a useless, barely functioning autist has a college degree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: cwc.jpg (48KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
48KB, 704x960px
>even a useless, barely functioning autist has a college degree
What's your excuse?
>>
how do i get a cute fembot gf like THAT? is that the new gueen of /r0k/ ? :O ;O :p
>>
File: laughing loligoth bitch.jpg (18KB, 420x472px) Image search: [Google]
laughing loligoth bitch.jpg
18KB, 420x472px
>>37889550
>took 5 years (excluding the year he was suspended for trying to attract a gf with a sign on campus and yelling at the dean when she told him to fuck off) to complete a 2 year degree
>never did anything with the degree, besides make shitty off model maps for his comic
>>
>>37889550
He has got a college degree?
In Sonic games or what
>>
File: tumblr_lqzjaiGuQF1qf4lf0o2_500.jpg (48KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqzjaiGuQF1qf4lf0o2_500.jpg
48KB, 500x279px
I am agoraphobic
>>
outside is scary.
>>
>>37889550
I'm not motivated enough to do that useless shit. It won't make your life any better.
>>
>>37889550
>associates in cad
yea not really impressed and as this anon said >>37889677
took 5 years

besides I already have a degree anyway and so far its not doing a whole lot for me
>>
>>37889736
what is the degree in

some anon recommended to me getting an associates in engineering tech and said he made 80k with just that
>>
>What's your excuse?
People say the same thing when they mention how Chris isn't a virgin, even though all he did was hire a hooker and then brag about it on Facebook.
>>
>>37889736
Besides CWC never did anything with that degree, he spent the years after it making Sonichu comics and getting trolled.
>>
>associates in CAD
It's bewildering someone got a degree for a simple computer program. CAD isn't a joke but an entire degree for it?
>>
>>37889550
Is he taking hormones or his manboobs just got our of control?
>>
File: 1497804758180.jpg (66KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497804758180.jpg
66KB, 704x960px
>>37889607
Post our new queen
>>
Barely functioning? He can drive and whatnot. He CAN function, it's just that the internet has documented everything and his life is ruined.
>>
>>37889760
I got a bachelors in science with a minor in Biomedical engineering. I used to be in BME but I switched out and took the minor because the program was trash. Theres very little you can do with this degree. I will probably have to go on to graduate school to have any decent options Ive completed most of the eng curriculum so I suppose I could apply to grad school for a different engineering degree. BME burned the fuck out of me though; it was pretty disappointing.

I think the best choice if you want to get a job right out of college is an engineering or computer science degree, almost all the other sciences don't get you anywhere with a bachelors. Its really disappointing but its the truth.

bachelors are the new HS GED.
>>
>>37889765
can you really do that much with a CAD associates?
>>37889873
I really miss the old CWC hes just really grating now
>>
>>37889826
his manboobs were always that big
>>
>>37889550

I have a bachelors degree. Currently working on my masters, but I don't have the will to continue it. Not sure if I'm gonna finish it.
>>
>>37889550
I lied on my resume about having a nothing-special associate's. Hiring managers don't give a fuck and will take your word for it.
>>
>>37890195
>>37890195
>wrote a second year essay entirely on the day it was due
>got an A+
How hard is a masters?
>>
>>37890195
what are you working on senpai
>>37890286
>second year essay
what
you mean a 200 level class?
so what.
>>
>>37889550

>The degree was given to Christian
>He changed his/her name to Christine

She literally has no degree
>>
File: Leaving_4chan.jpg (253KB, 1121x806px) Image search: [Google]
Leaving_4chan.jpg
253KB, 1121x806px
It doesn't matter if I go to college. I'll still be a broken robot. Hikki life is less stressful and college only made me more depressed since everyone there had their life together and all had gfs(no exceptions in my class) and I hated the authoritarian BS in college.

Also Chris-Chan's college experience doesn't mean shit. It only ruined him more. He was better off in HS because he had friends there.
>>
>>37890286

university/college is a fucking meme, I swear to god. You literally only need to be good at a few skills and you can get by with decent grades.
>>
>>37890581
you honestly think the people in his HS were his friends?
m8 just go to CC so you dont actually have to live at college
you could then transfer to a nearby branch campus of your state college or something you would never have to live there or talk to anyone.
>>
Isn't it an associate degree from a community college?
>>
I'm too neurotic and dumb for it.
>>
>>37890912
He at least had pretend friends which he remembered fondly and that actually helped him to some point.
>>
>>37889550
he only got one because retards get to go to school on easy mode. A for effort.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.