[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished my A-levels and most of my year group (but none

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: doctorwho.jpg (30KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
doctorwho.jpg
30KB, 350x262px
I just finished my A-levels and most of my year group (but none of my close mates) are going to a bar tonight. Should I go? I feel kinda awkward about drifting about various people.
>>
>>37889502
Anyone know what anime I should watch next? I have pretty much seen everything this season.
>>
>>37889527
denno coil
>>
>>37889527
A high quality american anime
>>
>>37889502
Don't go there anon, it's shit when none of your friends go
>>37889527
Parasyte is a good one
>>
oioi what was it? computing for the last exam?

i have maths c4 tomorrow then im done.
>>
>>37889758
My exam board's CCEA. Chemistry A23 practical exam.
>>
>>37889791
huh? CCEA? never heard of that one lmao. lots of people at my school dropped the fuck out of chemistry early cos it was super hard. Hope that went well for you :)
>>
Yes, fucking go. Don't throw away chances like this because in the future they'll be rarer and rarer. You can always leave early if it's not going well.
>>
Is a levels in the UK two sets of exams? One set in one year and another in the following year?
Cause here in the Caribbean it's like that
>>
>>37890123
Yeah, expect they're changing it so you only sit exams at the end of the second year, which makes it stupidly difficult.
>>
>>37889758
>i have maths c4 tomorrow
aha same. It's going to be brutal. My ass is still bleeding from the fucking received in C3.
>>
>>37890123
the first year is AS then the next year is the expansion of it is A2 where they teach you AS
but goes over it with more detail
>>
>>37890426
I feel the pain, I felt like shit when I got home from the exam because 7 marks
I threw down the drain but was able to solve it just fine when I got home.
it also didn't help when people were saying they liked the exam
>>
File: jewfeel.png (127KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
jewfeel.png
127KB, 500x461px
>>37890508
>people were saying they liked the exam
It's not as bad as the A* students who complain and moan that they think that they'll only get an A though, when I'm worrying if I'll scrape a C.
>>
>>37890451
So its the same material but more in depth?
And how do scholarships work in the UK?
What are the requirements ?
In Trinidad its all "ones" (which would be called having all A's in there) is for an open scholarship which allows you to study abroad.
And for an additional scholarship which is a scholarship that allows you to have everything in university for free. To get this you need to get ones (A's in ur case) in all subjects with the exception of for atleast one subject which can be a two (B in ur case)
>>
File: 1497082315614.jpg (67KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497082315614.jpg
67KB, 400x533px
>>37889758
same for me, good luck
>>37890426
I got every question right in c3 according to the answers... then I realised I missed question 9
>>
>>37889502
Go and don't be an autist you need practice drinking with people you don't know if you are going to uni
>>
Just go faget. Whats the worse that can happen?
>>
>>37889502
Scot here. Back in 2007, when the AH exams were over, I overheared the normgroids talking about a party they were all going to at a pub in Edinburgh. The guy who owned the pub was a friend of one of the chad's dads, so he was going to allow them to drinj, even though most of those going were 17.

I found out the pub's name, waited till 11pm when I knew they'd be norming out like the normies they were, then phoned the police about underage drinking. Next morning I learn from stalking Facebook about 4 arrests, including the pub owner. That pub closed down soon after, so he must have lost the license.

Great times. Was tempted to also ruin their prom by making a bomb threat but that would have been too obvious and may have led to my arrest.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.