[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /stupid/? I work in a factory, i didnt finish high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: i3zt6fhlsx4z.jpg (45KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
i3zt6fhlsx4z.jpg
45KB, 453x604px
Who here /stupid/?
I work in a factory, i didnt finish high school and dont really understand most of the shit happening around me.
>>
File: Beauregard.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Beauregard.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
I work in a warehouse and attempted taking community college classes so many times that I got an academic termination letter.

I don't think I'm necessarily stupid as in below average comprehension but my mind is always wandering and thoughts race and come in and out. It's hard to focus in most settings and harder to get myself to make time to do something painful, annoying, or boring.

The last class I tried to take two years ago was English comp and I got the only perfect score on the midterm in-class essay, but ultimately failed the class because I didn't turn in 3 major essays and didn't do a single one of the "grade padding" weekly journals.

I almost want to buy into the "college isn't for everyone" shtick you hear from middle class people all the time but I know that's retarded since the scales keep moving and there isn't any miraculous change to the human brain. I mean that 50 years ago that might have been a sensible thing to say about completing high school but now it obviously sounds asinine because finishing high school is sort of a given and college will probably soon be the same way if it isn't already.
>>
>>37889470
I dropped out of high School and I have a low IQ. Dont know Whats going on in most conversations
>>
It okay Anons, I belive your still good and warm people (atleast deep inside) and that's all that really matters.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.