[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think about how fake women are? They smear powders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 6068348505_db73f052c4.jpg (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6068348505_db73f052c4.jpg
150KB, 500x333px
Do you ever think about how fake women are?

They smear powders and goo all over their face to look prettier. They wear elastic girdles and push-up bras and high heels. They cut their tits open and shove silicon in there. They do that to asses now too. Women make up 91% of all plastic surgery recipients. When you fall in orbit around a roastie up to 60-70% of her beauty could be artificial. Never forget this.

>inb4 butthurt ugly, acne ridden skanks
>>
>>37889412
Her non-make up eye looks better than the other one. It's rounder, bigger and friendlier.
>>
>>37889412

Some women look like fucking train wrecks with out half an inch of make up sometimes desu
>>
>>37889412
its not the make up that bothers me, its that they think they are naturally a 8 or whatever even when they dont have the make up on

like nigga u ugly too society just lets you hide it
>>
>>37889412
Some women wear makeup or high heels because they like to. Nothing more. Try being less bitter. You'll enjoy life more
>>
>>37889412
Would you rather they look ugly? I mean it's damned if you do, damned if you don't, isn't it?

>never forget, if you date a muscular guy, he could be on roids
>and had dental done to fix his teeth and improve his jaw
>dump him because that's ARTIFICIAL!
>>
You can say the same thing about men. And in fact, the falseness than men effect runs deeper: whereas women are just trying to look hotter, men are trying to affect much more serious things that probably shouldn't be fucked with.

Well I know nobody is going to take this seriously. But whatever, I'll just say what I feel like saying: you can't profit by hating the opposite sex. They'll always seem to have advantages you don't, because they do. Women will always be valued more, physically, than men, because wombs are rare while sperm is common. Men will always shine brighter than women, make up all the "geniuses" and such, because masculinity is inherently competitive owing to its disadvantaged default position which paradoxically leads to advantages in other areas later down the line.
>>
>>37890146

then they should let nature take its course and fall to the bottom of the pile.

instead its become socially acceptable to wear a deceptive mask, so you never know how disgustingly ugly someone is until they've take a shower
>>
>>37890305
gr8b8m8r8/8
>>
>>37890352
>t. cucky mcorbiter
>>
>>37890305
>because they like to.

Bullshit

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201502/5-research-backed-reasons-we-wear-makeup
>>
>>37889412

Eh, who gives a shit. Let them stew in their self-made botox hell. We gotta take care of our own neet selves.
>>
>>37890421
This article does nothing to disprove what was said. All it establishes is that women wear makeup to look attractive. A lot of women wear makeup to find themselves attractive. They wear makeup because they enjoy how it makes them look. Just because women do it to become attractive doesn't mean they do it to become attractive to other people specifically.
>>
>>37890421

t. extremist nutjob who confuses nuanced positions for "the other side's bullshit" because he's never really thought a single thought in his life.
>>
>>37890421
Did you even read what you just posted, retard?
>>
>>37889412
and guys lie to get laid.
>>
>>37889412
>Do you ever think about how fake women are?

Sometimes, although it usually leads to the general thought that everybody is a goddamn phony.
>>
File: RMzCD9H.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RMzCD9H.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
I like to wear makeup because it makes me feel prettier, I dont really care to impress anyone because i dont leave my house anyway but its nice to cover up flaws to make yourself feel better. I dont even wear a ton, just some mascara and a bit of eyeliner but I do fill in my eyebrows because they're very sparse.
>>
>>37889412
This would worry me in having a kid. Now I'm no great shakes myself but I wouldn't want to be having a child with somebody who's so plastic that your kid comes out an abomination.
>>
>>37890305
let me finish the thought for ya...
>because they like to attract attention and praise for looks and beauty that they don't and never will possess. Questioning their deceptive habits earns you mockery and derision from their personal armies of water-carriers and sycophantic white knights.
>>
I don't like wearing makeup because it only makes me look like an ugly person wearing makeup
>>
>>37890352
>because wombs are rare
There are more women than men on earth.
>>
>>37892605
2 hours later and I'm still triggering the robot. Feels nice
>>
I know what you mean, just saw my neighbor earlier leaving for a party and she was plastered with makeup, looked like a china doll.

Pretty sure she is younger than me too.
>>
>>37891634
>cover up flaws
kill yourself. cover up your existence.
your existence is a flaw reeeeeeee.
go watch anime and pass exams bitch.
>>
>>37889412
Sometimes I wonder if women are scared that one day their boyfriends are going to see them without makeup and beat them to death thinking they're burglars.
>>
>>37890324
Underrated post right here. I think that women and men should be allowed the use of some makeup to improve the look of their skin, but not change the structure of their faces, because that means you could be having a baby with an uggo, thinking that she is attractive. And as such, if no procreation is involved, whores should be all the prettier.
>>
>>37890352
>You can say the same thing about men. And in fact, the falseness than men effect runs deeper: whereas women are just trying to look hotter, men are trying to affect much more serious things that probably shouldn't be fucked with.
Inorite. Shaving should be outlawed, man was not meant to have this kind of power.
>>
>>37892805
That's a funny thought, but I don't think they do.
>>
>>37892805
lol. this is a scene in a comidic sketch i warched long time ago.
you have opportunity to be the next comedic hit.
>>
>>37892704
But many women favour few men.
>>
>>37893004
So what? Fucking homeless dudes get laid its all about confidence muh man.
>>
i like makeup because it makes me look older and i get taken more seriously :~) it must suck for men though, not having the opportunity to drastically change their appearance
>>
>>37890352
You're probably right in the sense that:
>the grass is always greener on the other side
But we should probably remember that both sides have lonely people.
/r9k/ is an echo chamber of lonely men, so its expected any robot would believe lonely women are rare.
>>
>>37893004
many men favor few women. whats the probleme.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.