[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my onetitis I love her? I know it's not gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497507073194.gif (1012KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497507073194.gif
1012KB, 300x300px
Should I tell my onetitis I love her? I know it's not gonna work but I feel like I'm urging to just tell her. I'm running out of time. But, I feel like I'll regret it! How do I even tell her I like her without sounding autistic or awkward. If I do, should I tell her in person or send her a letter or a text? Fuck fuck fuck! Help me robots!
>>
>>37889385
What's your situation with her? I really want to tell mine since soon I'll be in a position where I probably won't ever see her again unless I make a conscious effort to keep in touch with her but it's looking pretty hopeless.
>>
>>37889385

Suspense is pointless and will do you no good. Go for it and leave it or take it my dude.
>>
Don't say you love her, just ask her out to coffee or something

You might as well try
>>
>>37889385
I have done it. I've known her for over a decade, fell in love with her in short order, and constantly got cucked by the drug addicts and rednecks she let run trains on her. I smonkked some w33d and texted her a long diatribe about how she "was always the one", your typical shit. She barely acknowledged it, and continues you *try* (I'm getting over her) to lead me on, going so far as to ask me whether I'd live with her and whether or not I can have children. But she is so used up by now that that would be...well, it wouldn't be what I deserve. I work hard and improve myself daily and and going to drop her in the coldest way possible. I want her to feel my pain.

>don't do it lol
>>
just do it. you have nothing to lose. just go out there and say it to her face.

I would do it in person with a slow start (small talk) after 1-2 minutes, just say it
>>
>>37889385
you said you're running out of time anyway, so worst case is going to happen anyway. Just give it a shot but don't be a spergy retard about it. calmly and rationally tell her how you feel and ideally keep it brief. don't pour a lot of emotion into it either.
>>
No. Not if you're a robot. Only admit it to her if she asks you about it. Otherwise, keep that shit a secret and be the best friend you can possibly be to her for as long as she allows you to be.
>>
Just ask her out in person.

No grand confessions of unending love, just ask her out and make sure she understands it's a date.

If she declines or tries to deflect to "just being friends", then you know what would have been the response to your confession except now you don't immedietly sabotage the potential relationship if she does want to date you.

And again, don't be a pussy and do it in person.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.