[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a dominant gf, like an alpha girl? As in one who'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How can I get a dominant gf, like an alpha girl?
As in one who'll make first moves, be assertive, etc.
I don't want to be put in a chastity cage or any of that weird shit, but I'd like to be able to take a passive role.
I'm tired of having to do everything in relationships. Its exhausting and tedious.
>>
>>37889109
you really just gotta go out there and hope to come across one that takes a fancy in you. You can't be 100% passive the entire time though because most the time they will lose appreciation for you. And also this doesn't they will dom you in a fetish way.
>>
>>37889226
So just wait around and hope to find girls who'll make the first move? They're just so goddamn rare. I should have been gay.
>>
Have a ton of money and look good. Only way a chick will deal with that type of weird role shit.
>>
>>37889717
What's so weird about it?
I've met girls like that, but always fucked it up somehow.
>>
>>37889109
Women like that don't exist unless you pay them obscene amounts of money to act like it. You have a better chance of working in holographic tech and AI to make anime real.
>>
>>37889979
>>37889754
They do, I've been aggressively hit on before, but I was an autist.
>>
>>37889979
They do. I've had to deal with one or two.
I'm not into Subbing I'm just lazy, so I put up with them Topping.

>>37889109
Try Fetlife?
>>
>>37889717
>>37889979
This. Although I really don't think it's quite as hard as these anons are making it out to be. If you have enough money and you're beta you'll have at least one gold digger who figures out she can take advantage of you by being your sugar baby
>>
>>37889109
Why are all you losers so picky? You should be thrilled that any woman would be attracted to you but instead you come up with a laundry list of ridiculous conditions that she has to meet while you yourself bring nothing to the table. Pathetic
>>
>>37890443
Hold on does the OP want a Domme, or just a sexually forward woman that approaches him?
Because honestly you're more likely to find a Domme through a forum and approach her, then a woman is for a sexually aggressive woman to approach a man.
I mean, it happens but women approach very rarely, and the sexually forward women who do approach only approach their favorite men.
>>
>>37889109
>How can I get a dominant gf, like an alpha girl?
Alpha women fuck Chad's like they've only got one day to live in their prime. You'll have to wait until they're later 30s.
>>
>>37890638
where to get cougar?
>>
>>37889692
They're not Thattt rare, if you're cute at least... Just gotta put yourself out there, doesnt mean stand around, go to classes, go out and do shit, even go to clubs, book stores, anywhere cool women go. Even online some may message you but wouldn't entirely get your hopes up for that.
>>
>Go TO Denmark
>Get Danish Qt GF
>Experience the total dispair danish men go through

dont fucking do it, alpha girlfriends are the worst.
>>
>>37891073
if you're interested in being bossed around, bitched at, and taken advantage of, I think a Jewish girl would work too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.