[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the positive aspects of being a single male that is a kissless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1379.jpg (30KB, 323x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
30KB, 323x456px
Post the positive aspects of being a single male that is a kissless virgin that will never get a girlfriend/wife

Surely it can't be all just negatives?
>>
>>37888948
Well, you're not gonna be passing on your shitty genes to future generations so that's a plus
>>
an ex wife wont take all your shit and the kids
>>
Money and time alone
>>
>>37888948
At least you can't be a cuck.
>>
>>37889079
Or be cucked, to be more precise.
>>
You won't be cucked
>>
Fewer responsibilities. You don't have to deal with her family and friends. Don't have to worry about pregnancies. Dont have to deal with Tyrone and Jamal catcalling her.
>>
What ever they are, the mental aspect of it will never be worth it.
>>
>>37888988
>>37888999
Double checked and also adding no alimony checks or child support payments.
>>
>>37888948

You don't know the pain that comes with a bad breakup
>>
You have more opportunities to improve on yourself as a person, not that anyone here does though
>>
File: 1477924050541.png (689KB, 1153x865px) Image search: [Google]
1477924050541.png
689KB, 1153x865px
>>37888948
More money
More free time
Not having to justify your degeneracy
Freedom to move anywhere anytime
Nobody being critical of you
>>
>>37888948
You won't have to worry about stds
>>
>>37888948
All your money is yours
Complete freedom to do whatever you want at random
Can say "fuck it I'm going to Toledo" or "fuck it I'm going to get wasted tonight"
Never forced to compromise
Never have to speak to people you don't want to just because they are your partners friends or your friends partners
Limitless free time to pursue any goal or do nothing (nothing is still a choice)
Can eat all the food on your plate without sharing
Nobody asking you to help them move or to babysit or to do errands
Single occupancy
>>
>>37889198
>>37889242
This, while I'm not happy with everything going on in life, I am very much content with being celibate.
>>
>tfw no khv bf to never leave me
>>
>>37889079
>>37889097
>>37889111
You can still be cucked if you have unreturned affections for someone
at least that's how it works in doujins
>>
you don't have to deal with bullshit (!)
you don't have to meet her family/friends
you can act freely
have time for yourself
can spend your money on yourself
you won't message with girls so you will use your phone's battery for a purpose yourself
wear whatever the fuck you want without the partner saying 'wtf'
you don't have to clear your browser history
you can follow pretty girls on social media
don't have to worry about insecurites
don't have to worry if she betrays you
don't have to worry if she leaves you
etc
>>
you can fart whenever you want, OP
>>
I can't see anything positive in being a kissless virgin.
>>
It's limitless freedom.
Anyone who doesn't agree is a commie.
>>
>>37889407
Not if you don't know any bitch or talk to them.
>reading Doujins
>>
>>37888948

Less responsibility. More free time.
>>
File: fridge box.jpg (96KB, 851x441px) Image search: [Google]
fridge box.jpg
96KB, 851x441px
>>37888948
I love Asian women

it's too bad they'll never love me back though
>>
>>37888948
Money and freedom?
>>
>>37888948
You die earlier
However you have less money because Chad is your boss you are automatically a creep and you usually have no way to enjoy life
>>
You can be as degenerate as you want, and have more money to do degenerate things I guess.

No lie, the only thing keeping me from buying a 5000 dollar sex doll and a VR headset is a small pathetic hope that one day I won't be a worthless manlet and some woman will actually want me
>>
>>37888948
SAUCE

ME

MY

NIGGA
>>
I just want a fucking girlfriend or a girl to talk to mee
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.