[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw read through my gf's facebook messages with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1426688730125.jpg (101KB, 680x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1426688730125.jpg
101KB, 680x1102px
>tfw read through my gf's facebook messages with her close friends
>be reminded of her last sexual encounters which I already know about from her but have tried to forget
>feel terrible, cry

wanna kill myself

Why do I do this

Why does it feel so bad

also I feel awful for reading through her messages, she is the closest person to me on earth and I betray her trust like this
>>
>>37887616
All women are whores.
She will dump you as soon as a better guy shows interest in her.
This is why you check her Phone, this is why you cry. You know this deep down: there is Always someone better than you.
>>
Hey, this is basically me one year ago. I really couldnt cope with the fact that the one person I had ever loved, had been with someone else. it really killed me so fucking much. anyway, its whayt ruined our relationship. I learned from it, and have slowly learned to better cope with those thoughts. Keep going man, it can only hurt for so long.
>>
>>37887652
She told me about it herself over a year ago, and I have mostly learned to forget about it
But for some reason I went searching through her convos, knowing exactly what I would find
>>
>>37887673
Yeah man thats what I did, before we even started dating she told me about it, 2 years later I was still fucking hurting, thinking he was better than me, it never really left. I would purposely self sabotage just to hurt.
>>
>>37887673
You only think he's better than you because you hate yourself
It's what I did!
>>
>gf
GTFO you fucking piece of shit normie! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>37887673
If a woman is intentionally telling you about her past boyfriends, shut her up its a psychological blog to see if she can walk over you.

The same way she talks about Dylan in your face is how she thinks about his cock while you fuck her.
>>
>>37887729
fuck

I don't want to feel this feel

>tfw I could have prevented it back in the day if I wasn't an autistic pussy

feels fucking bad
>>
>>37887803
Fuck man, I feel autistic everyday for having the same feelings you did, but we learn, we get better from it. Now im sort of seeing a girl who has kids and a crazy fucking ex but I dont even care, I just need companionship. Itll go away, hopefully. It doesnt matter about her past I guess, shes with you and not him. Obviously you do/have something he couldnt ever give her. I just wish I couldve seen this before it was too late. I still love her.
>>
>>37887795
Where you from bro?
>>
>>37887856
Shit man, so you left her?
I'm with the same girl, and plan on being for an indefinite amount of time, love her too much to leave her
I guess I'll just have to learn to deal with it
>>
>>37888125
She left me, I was too much ffor her or some shit. She cheated on me and dumbped me when I was on holidays with my family, now I have to start a new life in a place where I dont even know anyone. Its fucking shit. I have bpd tho so who knows what the fuck goes on in my mind. If you love her, please please try and get past it, the hurt it will cause isnt worth it, if you cant accept it. Trust me.
>>
>>37887616
>falling in love with used goods

hahaha what a loser
>>
>>37888242
Fuck man, sorry - I hope things will look up for you
I'm staying with her for sure, I'm ready to live with the pain
It's just so odd
Knowing that she was with me infinitely longer than with others, infinitely closer, and yet it still bugs me
I think I just spent too long on this board and it fucked me up mentally
>>
>>37888281
haha I get that. I can only move onwards tho, greener pastures and all that shit. But yeah, if shes been with you through all this shit, shes worth keeping. And if you can still love her despite this, youre a fucking better person than I ever was! (even tho I still loved her anyway, I let it get to my head)
>>
>>37887616
don't feel bad for betraying her trust, you're just discovering your true nature
People are like that, you know?
>>
>>37888320
You're a good guy, anon, I wish you all the best
>>
>>37887856
>seeing a girl who has kids and a crazy fucking ex
>kids
You're pushing it m8
>>
>>37887616
Faggot origikgn
>>
>>37888125
Was in the same shoes as you. Didn't really hurt till I actually fell for her, but when it started to hurt I lashed out, and hurt her with the stuff I said. She still stuck around. Eventually her actions convinced me that she loves me deeply, and now we've been together 8 years.
>>
>>37887639
Women are not any worse than men.
>>
>>37887795
Whoever Dylan is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.