[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet qtpi girl in bumble >Start talking with her >She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: reeeee.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>Meet qtpi girl in bumble
>Start talking with her
>She shares tones of interests with me
>She is pretty pleasant and seems to like me
>Asks for my height
>I say 5'9
>She answer cool
>Guess my height
>We play a little game
>She ends up measuring 5'9
>She says that we have the same height ;D
>mfw I am really 5'8 and 5'9 with boots
>It is fucking summer
Should I just hang myself?
>>
No anon, just say its been a while since you've measure yourself and your poor posture from sitting down at your office job a lot might have made you slightly shorter if she says anything about it
Then show her your chad thundercock and she'll forget you're a single inch shorter than her and let you plough her like londoners on a bridge
Fucking normie
>>
>>37886753
she hasn't made a fit about it so hopefully it's still cool, just dont bring attention to it and it should be fine. girls don't actually care about height as much as they think they do. They care about if you have respect for yourself and if other people do also.
>>
>>37886796
>office
We are 20
>>
Just go for it, loser. If she doesn't care, you have a good womyn. If she does, make a witty one liner and tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>37886875
I have an office job at 18, so do two of my 'friends'
>>
>5'8"
WILL THEY EVER LEARN
FUCKING MANLETS
>>
The more you are insecure about it the more she will start to care about it. She doesn't seem the type to be instant leave because you aren't a lot taller than her so height isn't as big of a deal to her. If you radiate a lack of confidence from the height it will show and you will lose her.
>>
>>37886753
Isn't Bumble the one where womyn message the men first?
Does it work?
>>
>>37886753
She is talking to you, you're better of than 90% of everyone here already
>>
>>37886753
Kek, not sure you're saying it's summer because you don't wear boots in summer or because you're a summerfag
>>
>>37887369
works great for chads, works ehh for cyborgs but it takes a lot of the rejection and frustration out of tinder
>>
>>37887369
Correct, and I mean Coming from someone who has had like 3 total matches on dating apps that have actually responded, 1 of those was from Bumble so it can happen.

That girl was kinda heavy set, but the biggest issue was that she looked like a bitch in every photo, not like resting bitch face but the stereotypical big bitch girl
>>
>>37887400
So shouldn't we be using this instead? Is there more success with Bumble or what?
>>
>>37887369
Yup. Less trashy women than tinder but a smaller userbase
>>
>>37887393
It is 40 degrees celcius here. If I wear boots I would look like a moron
>>
>>37887430
Bumble, while doesn't give guys a "super like", can swipe infinitely it seems so you can basically just right swipe till empty on people and you just wait and see if a girl does anything back. I use both tinder and bumble because I haven't actually noticed much overlap in girls so I think bumble seems to actually be used for more meaningful relationships. Not that I would know from match experience though but a guess.
>>
This is why you shouldn't lie about your physical appearance.
>>
>>37887486
It is a soft lie. Women do the same with weight to some degree
>>
>>37887430
>>37887483
this guy's right. I can't say I've had more success with bumble (the womynfolk have to message my autistic ass first) but the single "relationship" I've had with a chick from bumble has probably been the most successful because we knew from the get-go that we were both interested and what we each wanted
>>
>>37887757
tbf there are very few bumble girls compared to tinder.But the quality is better
>>
>>37887472
Why the fuck do you own boots then

Where do you live?

>live in Iceland
>"Ice"land
>don't wear boots unless I'm going out in the snowy uncharted wilderness
>>
>>37887980
I'm lucky because I live "near" (within like 40-50 miles) a city so like daily I will go through and swipe like 10-20 girls and haven't run out yet.

Yet at this point the luckiest I might have been was super liking a girl on tinder as she was driving past my town on the highway and she actually liked back because I super liked. Would have completely missed her without the super like of tinder so.
>>
>>37888034
Because it gets fucking cold in winter?
>>
>>37888085
Cities in the US have more users than elsewhere
>>
>>37888085
She was using tinder while driving?
>>
>>37888107
Oh no doubt, thats just how numbers work, like I said, I'm lucky I'm close enough to a city to have the availability.

>>37888126
Na just a passenger, family trip across the state
>>
>>37888092
>sandpeople can't take 14c
>>
Im 6/4 with a 5" cock, dont feel bad haha, Just use what youyve got. Personality is what really matters (despite all the bullshit you hear on this board ond other things)
>>
>>37888292
>14c
It gets like 5 degrees celcius in winter
>>
>>37888440
>not even minus

You're joking right?

Bet the winds are baby tier too
>>
>>37888490
>Dude anything above -30 celcius is hot lmao
Fuck off you ice monkey
>>
>>37888490
>icemonkey
We prefer the term snownigger
>>
>>37888689
I don't know why, but this comment made me laugh harder than anything else today
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.