[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the sister of Elliot is a bitch, she could help him, she had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Elliot london.png (1MB, 962x719px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot london.png
1MB, 962x719px
the sister of Elliot is a bitch, she could help him, she had a lot of qt friends and she didnt ask them to fuck with her brother

what a selfish bitch
>>
>actually thinking this way

she doesn't owe him anything, fuck off. it'd be nice if she helped him but she's not fucking obliged to.
>>
>>37886669
It wasnt her responsibility to help that faggot.

i wonder if Elliot ever masturbated to her
>>
>>37886669
would you want a female to fuck you out of pity? what a selfish bitch
>>
>>37886669
Who's that absolute BRUTE in the red? Is he related to Elliot? I bet he absolutely SLAYS little blonde pussy with that HUGE HAN COCK. Even more proof that HAN are truly the most powerful race in the world...
>>
>>37886669
>the parents birthed you
>they don't owe you anything
>you're lucky they even gave birth to you

wow this logic is so amazing, no wonder my parents behaved like this, I wish more people thought this way. I just wish murdering people wasn't illegal.
>>
Elliot was creepy and weird. His sister probably would of been smart to put some distance between herself and him.
>>
Holy shit, Elliot looks like a manlet dwarf here.
Not only is he shorter, but his whole stature is tiny.

>tfw you laugh at him like a madman even though I am a small lanklet myself
>>
she should have fucked him, selfish bitch. you cant expect help from stacies, even if they are family
>>
That guy in the red hoodie must be well over 6'1 tall.
>>
Me
>30 year old NEET (HHKV)

Sister
>32 year old Medical doctor (married)

I've spoken to her maybe 3 or 4 times in the last decade lel
>>
File: 1495667373985.png (67KB, 159x244px) Image search: [Google]
1495667373985.png
67KB, 159x244px
>the virgin picture
>puts too much distance from everyone signifying the ingroup's rejection of him
>doesnt smile
>that is if his face is even visible and not partially obscured

I literally do this too whenever I have to get my picture taken
>>
>>37886730
That's the boyfriend of Elliots cousin Emma, i think his name is Kai something
>>
>>37886669
Elliot barely mentions her in manifesto, and from what i concluded they didn't get along very well.
>>
File: georgia and bf.jpg (58KB, 599x597px) Image search: [Google]
georgia and bf.jpg
58KB, 599x597px
>>37886773
He's not any shorter that his sisters boyfriend, on that pic he's slightly taller than his sister, and her shoes/boots make her taller because of the heels. Pic related is Georgia with her bf, she's leaning on the side a little bit, but her bf still looks like a manlet though.
>>
>>37886669
Lol poor little manlet Elliot
>>
>>37887564
I don't know man, try digging on facebooks and instagrams and shit
>>
>>37886669
She should have fucked him too
>>
>>37886669
LOL those shades X'D

Every photo! Every time! Even when the sun isn't out.

>supreme gentleman coming thruUuUuUu~
>*throws shades on face*
>aww yissss come to me women

LOL what an utter faggot. Jeez
>>
>>37887624
>Not blonde
>Not fully white
>Elliot would not bang
>>
>>37887637
>Wears shades in London
Now that's autistic
>>
>r9k shitting on Elliot
what happened to this board? show some fucking respect you subhumans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj4u083C38
>>
File: 1495954758287.jpg (85KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1495954758287.jpg
85KB, 759x1092px
>>37889115
This. RIP Elliot we love you!!
>>
>>37889115
anon, anon, anon, look at the catalog. my gf this, i fucked this girl that, i went on a party and hooked up, hey femanons what do you think about xy...
>>
>>37886669
>and she didnt ask them to fuck with her brother

i bet no one would have done it with that face. Not even for a million dollars kek
>>
>>37889115
>>37889477
THESE. Elliot haters have become more popular here, but there are still some fans that will defend him. Good to know.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.