[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be failed normie >genuine qt gamer girl just liked me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>be failed normie
>genuine qt gamer girl just liked me on tinder

How do i not fuck this up?
>>
>>37885661
In fact, all robots or wizards are failed normal people. You're just a normzlfag in your case
>>
Think that you already have fucked up, relax and rape her.
>>
>>37885661
Post tinder pics/convos
>>
>>37885661
She's on tinder...
You might as well just forget about it because she has probably been dicked down since having that app.

(Learned the hard way) Don't date girls on tinder ever just fuck them
>>
>>37885661
>women is on tinder
she's already trash
>>
>>37885836
Yup and OP is too fucking blind to see it.
>>
File: head.jpg (75KB, 1163x1165px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
75KB, 1163x1165px
>>37885661
DON'T
There has been a case that I personally saw and a case that my friend told me
The first girl was having e-boyfriends, she probably was being a pretend girlfriend to 10 different guys and was jewing them hard of their steam items and shit
The other girl was the same, but she also met the guys irl and fucked em, she was cheating on them all at once, jewing them hard (this time not only games and stuff but real money too) and even having orbiters that fed her even more money at the same time.
There's also a story that I'm unrelated too, it was in the news but it's the same fucking pattern. Some happa girl was jewing and humiliating a ton of guys and making them suicidal.
Basically all the gamer gurls are filling this niche because they know how miserable nerds are and how easy it is to take advantage of them.

You can try her, BUT you HAVE to be the dominant all the time, if she tries to beg for something or gain advantage in any other way then dump her instantly, no noes, it's a slippery slope from then on. After the first unsuccessful jewing attempt she will start manipulating you and will threaten you with breaking up (protip: she will never stop "dating" you as long as you bring her money, she is the interested side, not you), if that's the case then don't even bother with her, you should feel like a winner that saw through her disguise, not a miserable puppy that lost the best bone he ever had, that bone was poisoned from the start.
>>
File: 1494828515412.jpg (14KB, 172x182px) Image search: [Google]
1494828515412.jpg
14KB, 172x182px
>>37885661
Please stop posting on this board.
>>
>>37885661
Go for the aggressive rude chad pump and dump. If she's a real gamer grill she'll fall for it and you'll get your pump, then dump her asap. Don't get into a relationship because these girls are very fickle and you'll end up a cuck.
>>
Be casual, confident, a little funny, and most importantly not awkward
>>
>>37885953
Yea basically all females are gamer girls these days, because it so easy to fucking get shit from desperate guys. I have seen so many twitch girls look bored playing simple shooters until someone donates them a $50 or $100 then they loose it and go on a 10 minute rant on how she is so thankful.
It's also happening in the discord communities. Some stupid cosplay bitch seduced this dude into giving her admin privileges and running the discord, now everything revolves around her. It also happned to my others friends discord servers and they end up leaving their own fucking servers.
>>
>>37886074
Discord was a cancer that killed a lot of communities. When everyone stuck with IRC there was minimal amounts of drama because nobody could prove they were female. Now you have circlejerks out the ass with discords, any general on 4chan that has a discord is guaranteed cancerous.
>>
>>37885661
unironically, she's probably a whore. same thing happened to me. I still banged her though
>>
>>37886074
I don't see why you wouldn't want someone who exploits suckers over the internet as your gf.
Scamming people without consequences always was my dream.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.