[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here suffer from nightmares? Post yours, maybe we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170622_084046.jpg (17KB, 259x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_084046.jpg
17KB, 259x164px
Any robots here suffer from nightmares? Post yours, maybe we can make some sense out of them.
>>
>>37885492
Personally I've had at least one every night since I was a very small child. Had three back-to-back last night that I'll post in a bit.
>>
File: 1498086120637.jpg (346KB, 1526x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498086120637.jpg
346KB, 1526x1600px
Op desu this thread belongs on >>>/x/ too!
>>
>tfw on seroquel
>extremely vivid nightmares every time I lie down

Lately it's mostly just dreams about teeth hygiene or high school
>>
File: lady_gaga_teeth_implants.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lady_gaga_teeth_implants.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>37885525
Teeth and high school. Life changes and feeling out of control. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4bZ-V5KwA
>>
>>37885505
First one:
>in a body that's not my own, some scrawny young man with a ton of back hair
>his father walks in the room with a pair of very dull scissors
>starts cutting all this back hair off
>goes from painful to excruciating, I'm screaming
>he's cutting chunks out of my back
>I try and grab the scissors from him
>pierces straight through my hand
>I stumble backwards, pull the scissors out and throw them at him
>goes straight into one of his eyes
>he's screaming now, and his body starts falling apart into chunks of hair and flesh
>the pieces are creeping towards me, still screaming
>wake up
>>
File: smug-pepe2.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe2.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>37885492
>lose my pants
>door has thin slot you can see through, and thieves try to rob me and I usually stab them out
>fly a lot, by flapping my arms, I am the only one, who can fly in that dream and I sometimes escape bad guys and enjoy the view from the top

don't analyze door one, I know what it means
>>
>>37885521
I haven't been on /x/ in like 6 years, is it still shit? Thought /r9k/ stood a chance of making a good thread.

On topic, second nightmare:
>lying in bed
>see a spider crawling towards me
>it gets bigger and faster every second
>grows transparent legs like a human's
>starts to grow a human face
>is right on top of me
>wake up
>>
>>37885610
It's still shit but I still browse.
>>
File: 1483298041260.jpg (29KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
1483298041260.jpg
29KB, 480x562px
I don't have nightmares any more, not nice dreams :(
But when I had nightmares they were really scaring
The ones that I remember
>being chased by something huge I can feel the thumps of it steps getting closer and closer
>walking over a bridge that pass over a small stream, bridge collapses I start to fall , wake up
>walking for some dark alleys see a knee high, centaur-like being made of like molten metal, is not aggressive but I'm in my dream are scared and paralyzed
>getting a heavy tool box out of the truck bed, I trip and fall and first, heavy tool box fall in my head and splatters like a watermelon, I die, I can see my dead body lying there; wake up crying like a baby

dumb bad dreams

>being in social situations doing something super stupid things, made fun off

Strange dreams:
>owning a pedo video tape get ting caught and threatened to be taking into the police, I ran away... Realise that I don't have a video camera... It's a dream! Start lucid dreaming, get excited, wake up.
>Walking through downtown, some kid mannequins start having sex, wtf!, it's a dream, start lucid dreaming, think about hot girl, materializes before me, start having sex, came, wake up
> be me, wake up in the middle of the night, see Pamela Anderson (Baywatch days) start having sex with her, when about to came feel something hot in my shoulder, some young lad was jacking off, and ejaculated over me, her sister told me that is something the dude does often, get angry, walk-up

Judge me fellow robots
>>
File: 3187049.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3187049.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>37885492
I Keep waking up in the middle of the night and having weird and surreal hallucinations.
Last night I woke up started talking to a group of people that weren't there and I can't remember what about.
And the night before I woke up and saw 2 assault rifles on top of my blanket and was convinced there were people in the house, and pretended I was asleep for until they went.
Another time I woke up and got really nervous over something and stumbled (as if I was drunk but I hadn't had alcohol) into the kitchen and sat like pic related for 1 hour and had no idea why when i woke up.
also I've seen ghosts, aliens, objects flying round the room and just weird shit in general but always after midnight.

what does this all mean? I don't do drugs by the way, and I rarely drink
>>
Pretty recent dream:
>Was in my house
>Mom and sister say, "Don't try and say the words Hail Satan."
>Say it with a salute in a mocking way
>Very sharp ominous noise like a horror movie sounds
>Walls move like I am on acid
>Most panic feeling I have ever felt
>Vision is going blurry, red, and dark
>Thoughts all said to kill myself
>Feels like an eternity of time passing by
>Woke up

I have never felt so shaken by a dream other than that one time I had dreamed that frankenstein was eating my leg off when I was 7.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.