[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing vidya >bloodbourne for weebstation >fighting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>playing vidya
>bloodbourne for weebstation
>fighting one of the last bosses, many attempts have failed
>trying really hard and its nearly dead
>only a little health left
>hard to dodge attacks
>a few hits and hes dead
>only a tiny bit of health bar now
>i have almost no health or potions
>i strike one last time and his health = 0, he is defeated
" P R E Y S L A U G H T E R E D"
>my heart is racing
>im sat on the edge of the seat leaning forward
>eyes wide open
>holding the controller out from my body
>breathing fast
>genuine excitement

>mfw i realise that it was just an image on a computer screen, nothing actually happened
>mfw i realise im still an adult man with a dead end job, no sex life and nearly no social life sat in my mums house

>mfw the only thing i get excited about is not even real
>>
Isn't that the whole point of video game though, anon?
Of course they don't make impact on your life, they're supposed to bring you joy from minor achievements like that.
You're almost done with it, yeah? So just keep immersing yourself in it until you beat the last guy and then worry about shit like that senpai.
>>
life is just an image on your retina anon
>>
>>37885592
whoa that's like so deep
>>
>>37885349
How can video games be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
There's more to a video game than just a sense of achievement, and these things are kind of enhanced by the fact that there is success/failure. Unlike movies, literature or music there is a "system" in a video game, people who really can't comprehend the idea of appreciating systems intrinsically are always really dumb. And the fact that there is consequences that can be grouped into failure/success follows naturally from it being a system?
And I also think it's very wholesome fun in a way, wanting, demanding other people entertain you instead is never truly empathetic.
>>
>>37885349
>mfw the only thing i get excited about is not even real

ayy you live once, live the fuck you want it to be.
>>
>>37886084
Life is what you make of it, is eating some girl out and getting a herpes on your nose really much better than the Moonlight Greatsword lol
>>
This is why I can't wageslave. I've debated going back to work or not and I just can't do it. Money isn't worth it. I would like material things, but they don't justify wageslaving.

I don't know what I'll do otherwise but not that
>>
>>37886221
there's no things better than the other one.

you can only see blue sky under your limited lifetime,

you can only see those stars probably for not long anymore.

so say.. the Asrael came to me for a warning.

given the choice of eating scarlet johanson whole pussy or playing romancing saga under beautiful summer. i know what i choose.
>>
>>37886252
You are part of the great awakening.
People are slowly realizing wage cuckery is actually very destructive not only to our environment but also our spirit.

I don't understand how anyone can accept the fact that he's gonna slave away the best years of his life without suicidal thoughts unless he's been brainwashed into thinking not doing so makes you worthless.
>>
>>37886340
I just want to be a poor peasant soldier in the Middle Ages or something and fight whoever and kill and shit. But I'm couped up in this cushy society where being a man means fucking as many disease ridden whores as possible and getting the best paying job possible

I'm not made for this timeline
>>
>>37885349
what were you fighting OP?
>>
>>37886462
sherman M4 tank, from what it seems.
>>
>>37886462
was fighting mergos wet nurse first playthough
>>
>>37885592
hahah yeah lol thats different though
>>
>>37885349
The entire point of a video game, and really media in general is the artificial evocation of real sensations.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.