[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a very hard truth about life, not everyone is meant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0870.png (967KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.png
967KB, 750x1334px
Here's a very hard truth about life, not everyone is meant to be able to have a pretty girlfriend/or be around pretty girls. The truth is life isn't fair, life is totally unfair. In a sense this can be a good thing, it just hurts a lot of people knowing they can't get the girl they want because they are simply too ugly or too out of place with their self. This is how the world is, all we can do is accept the present moment and be the best we can be. #fuckit
>>
>>37884074
>not everyone is meant to be able to have a pretty girlfriend/or be around pretty girls

>implying intentionality
>implying teleology

There is no meant to/not meant to.
>>
I know a pretty girl.
I've even spoken to her.
>>
Good now that I know life is unfair and I and useless I will go fight in war in hopes to be useful and destroy other country for honor among man
Amen
>>
>>37884074
yeah we already know that

it's only the failed normalshits/proto-normies on here that think otherwise

true robots know and embrace the void
>>
It's true. None of the people I've liked could be described as hot or anything. But they all had other qualities that made me find them beautiful. Isn't that how it's supposed to work. I think my own bullying made me see looks as worth little. People shouldn't be objectified so much. Most of you would see datimg an ugly girl as "settling" we are people too and looks fade.
>>
>>37884635
It's usually been the most average looking people who've had personalities that I'll always remember. I remember I met this girl in high school, she was a singer for her church and for the school choir march team. She was proud to have people know she never had a boyfriend, she even went as far as to say she never had sex yet. She was always nice to everyone even the most shittiest people. To a lot of people, she was average and boring, to me, I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd met by far. I would've dated her if I had the chance, but she rejected me. Oh well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.