[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Meet some guy >We talk on discord having a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1498034308609.png (499KB, 850x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498034308609.png
499KB, 850x710px
>Be me
>Meet some guy
>We talk on discord having a good time
>One day he stops responding out of the blue
>Assume hes just busy
>Dosent talk for a entire month
>lookin through discord servers
>join one

YOU WANNA SEE THE FIRST LITTLE CUNT THAT SHOWS UP???
GUESS WHAT ITS THAT LITTLE PRICK HAVING A GIGGLE WITH HIS BUDDYS LIKE FUCK YOU

Like seriously if you dont wanna talk to me just say so man dont just fucking ghost me it hurts when you do that shit like fuck i legit thought he died or somethin fuck my life like this isnt a fucking meme anymore its a fucking serious problem that needs to be addresed.
>>
>>37883860
If you're cute, I'll talk to you.
>>
>>37883874
Yea sure you totally arent gonna play me like a fiddle
>>
>>37883860
Thanks senpai i'll check dc again
>>
>>37883874
Sorry, i didnt mean that im just pissed rn but id like to talk to you
>>
>>37883860
Seriously why do people do this.
Anxiety isn't an excuse. If you ghost you're either a coward or an asshole or both.
I've had severe social anxiety all my life and I've never ghosted anyone no matter how awkward it was to tell them I needed a break from socializing.
It's not like you need chad social skills or anything to leave a simple polite goodbye message.
>>
you talking about my brother you fucking fag fucker
>>
>>37883921
Yea like fuck some guy got bored with me and litterially said goodbye and unadded me and it stinged so much less than when that asshole just ignored me
>>
>>37883921
I ghost people but I don't realize that it might hurt them. I don't do it on purpose, I just forget about it.
>>
File: 14.png (187KB, 640x360px)
14.png
187KB, 640x360px
>>37883860
Probably because I didn't like you as a person
and here you are showing your true colors
>>
>>37883958
No dude that shit hurts like hell its like your dad just leaving your family for a month then you hear that they found his body behind a gamestop dumpster where he commited suicide
>>
>>37883982
If you didnt like me as a person why didnt you just fucking say so?!?
>>
>>37883921
>tell people when I'm about to remove them
>"hey sorry we didn't talk for months and we dont play games or anything and i like to keep actual friends on my friends list instead of people that will never talk or play with me, nhf bro we just didnt click"
>throws a tantrum and blocks me
>happens a couple of times with different people
>just unfriend or block them when i feel like it without prior say since then

This is why people don't tell you. You just make them hate you in the end.
>>
>>37883994
Because I didn't want to make you feel bad as a person because you really don't deserve to be told that
But i'd add you again if you wanted to
you just seem pretty shallow though
>>
>>37883986
It's just strangers on discord, I've ghosted many people irl too but come on you're taking this way too seriously. If you expect to come out of social interactions irl or on discord you're a normie.
>>
>>37884008
If they throw a tantrum then their imature cunts that need to learn that not evreybody can be best friends
>>
>>37884016
Wait wait i think were both thinking that were different people what was your discord name?
>>
>everyone ghosted me in life

I feel your pain.. I just gave up and I don't talk to anyone except anonymously.
The isolation is worth avoiding the pain of having how much of a boring loser you are spat in your face by another human being.
>>
>>37884029
*something to come out

origanon
>>
>>37884029
No this is fucking serious people can get attached to others and just cutting ties like that can really hurt them this isnt about only me this is also about evreyone else that gets hurt by this bullshit
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9KB, 299x55px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9KB, 299x55px
>>37884033
Checked

It's funny how they throw a tantrum when they don't even bother to play, initiate conversations or just respond with generic one word replies.

Tbh I'm much happier with pic related.
>>
>>37884081
Now that I think about it I've ghosted a lot of people, especially on discord. I don't care about them so I just stop talking to them. It's that simple.
>>
>>37884143
Like as long as you didnt choose to purposefully hurt anybody your completely in the right to do that
>>
>>37884159
Like atleast tell them that its boring and just a general burden, maybe thell try harder to spice things up a bit
>>
>>37884193
Too much effort for nothing
>>
>>37884222
Yea no duh being mean is easier than being nice
>>
>>37884239
it's not being mean, it's just not caring at all about superficial online relations. I get nothing out of them, it's only a burden.
>>
>>37884270
Like atleast tell them that they need to fuck off your friends list beforehand cause like i said just straight up ghosting can hurt someone
>>
Man If you want to talk to someone just post your discord ID
>>
>>37884285
It's not like I was close to them anyway
>>
>>37884298
I did but then this shit happend and im just scared of being used to this sort of stuff and then just becoming cold and distant with evreyone else cuz of that fear of being ghosted
>>
>>37884239
Because being nice is something that you don't want to do and takes effort. You're an asshole and would rather be yourself which is being a dick.
>>
>>37884305
You dont have to be to just have some common courtesy
>>
>>37884315
Are you trying to make a friend or trying to get in a relationship? If you want to make a friend I'm here. I'm bored, going through some bad days and trying to find something to distract me.
I'm already in a relationship and I'm not interested in women sexually.

Wanna give it a try?
>>
>>37884317
No id rather go out of my way and help people cause you never know when that might mean the world to them
>>
>>37884315
>>37884382
Same here. I'll not ignore you.
>>
>>37884382
No sorry im trying to keep my circle very small now cause of this happening
>>
>>37884406
Okay, hope things work out for you and you feel better soon.
>>
>>37883860
Had a pen pal from Swizerland do this. Some part of me wants to believe he's dead and wouldn't drop our relationship like that. We got pretty close in my opinion.
>>
>>37884419
Thank you

>>37884421
Yo that sounds alot like another ghosting incident that happend to me a month ago
>>
File: 1497845747013.gif (126KB, 347x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497845747013.gif
126KB, 347x336px
>>37883860
>getting this buttblasted
>emotional attaching to anyone
you did this to yourself.
>>
>>37884510
exactly how I feel, thank you anon
>>
>>37883860
Do you have any hobby's, you ever think you are just boring and a pain to talk to?
>>
>>37883860
Did he have many friends, OP? I've known people who were shy and not used to getting attention become inconsiderate arse holes. Meeting new people becomes something of a drug for them.
>>
ill talk to someone. i just got ghosted too..
>>
>tfw no friends or servers at all
maybe I should stop bothering and just look for a significant other to be my only friend
>>
>>37884721
>just look for a significant other to be my only friend
Big fucking mistake. What are you going to do when you two break up? People are temporary.
>>
You are chatterbox.
>>
>>37884721
want to join a server made for robots?
>>
How does she put clothes on with horns
>>
>>37884851
Be miserable I guess, I'd avoid the break up in the first place or just keep looking but oh well.
I am aware this is a mistake, although more in a way that broadening the horizons relatioship-wise makes it more likely to find that special someone amongst fellow folk that you get along with anyway. Thing is I didn't have much luck finding those lately.
>>37884892
Didn't have much luck with servers either.. if there's a fair bit of european wojaks then maybe, don't know how well I can get along with people whose sole identity is of a robot, unless that's not the case.
Either way, no harm in giving it a shot I guess.
>>
>>37884967
XMQKU2 just put discord dot gg before that
Aint so bad
>>
>>37884990
How big is the server and what do you guys talk about? Would there be room for a guy who wants to engage in cute roleplaying?
>>
>>37885044
Its small and Im a newcomer myself, but do whatever if you want
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.