[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw trying to get the last 400 dollars to pay off debt >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tomorrow.png (929KB, 599x862px) Image search: [Google]
tomorrow.png
929KB, 599x862px
> tfw trying to get the last 400 dollars to pay off debt
> no more job
> can't find anything
> not sure what to do, since the amount is quite small overall, but I can't JUST get it out of nowhere
> severe autism and social retardation made me lose multiple jobs now and I can't find another one in time

What are some ways to make that amount in under 24 days?
>>
Get fucked in the ass for money.

I hope you're skinny.
>>
>>37883341
Beg for bitcoins on bitcoins threads :^)
>>
>>37883370
No. I'm hairy, not that skinny and couldn't pass as a trap. Not even a cute femboy.
>>
File: 1480122407605.jpg (185KB, 963x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480122407605.jpg
185KB, 963x600px
>>37883400
What bitcoin threads? Then again i'm neither cute nor a girl so I instantly drop out
>>
Rob a gas station
>>
>>37883430
I'm seeing a lot of bitcoins giveaways (fake) threads recently on r9k, I'm pretty sure there are at least two up right now
>>
>>37883341
>>37883341
There are plenty of ways..
>go to a crowded parking lot and break into cars
>go around neighborhoods on trash pickup days and take recyclables
>steal mail out of mail boxes
>steal outdoor displays at stores and sell them
>go purse snatching on the streets
>steal copper wiring out of transformers
Etc etc
Put ur mind to it and put in a little effort. 400 is nothing. You could easily get that much in 24 hours if you really wanted to.
>>
>>37883478
I am unironically thinking of just picking up bottles and metals from trash to recycle/sell them. I can walk for the entire day for all I care. I wonder if I can make that amount by doing that.

I don't want to steal or do something majorly illegal. Mostly because i'm a pussy, but also because I wouldn't want to wish someone misfortune, just because i'm a retard that made bad decisions. I guess i'll just keep looking for one off jobs that last for a week or so and pay after that and try collecting stuff from trash to sell.

During the last week i'll probably just sell my shitty pc, but I doubt it will earn me more than a couple hundred.
>>
>>37883530
Like I said 24 days is a lot of time to come up with $400 an ya scrap metal and recycling is a pretty good way. Street scrounging can be surprising lucrative.
But if you get desperate I thought of another good one; go into one of those gay normie coffee shops and steal the tip jar off the counter. Easy money and your fucking with wagies at the same time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.