[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any other robots have "awoken" about life? I did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (193KB, 1200x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1200x944px
Have any other robots have "awoken" about life? I did a month ago and it's awful.
>>
I have a feeling this could potentially turn into a very depressing thread.
>>
Awoken as in what?
Do you mean when you realize that you've wasted your life and potential and that it doesn't really matter anyway, because nothing matters, but that's not enough because it implies that you're not allowed to complain, but not being able to complain drives you insane and the despair of being helpless and realizing that there's no point in complaining, because others have complained already and it's fueling a painful type of despair where it feels like your mind wants to run away, but your body is holding it, but it's not like there's anywhere for your mind to run towards and then you just want to lie down and die, but that never happens?
>>
>>37883838
You sound like you should write, or paint, or make music.
>>
>>37883838
Yes. It's this feeling of a subtle but strong emotion.
>>
>>37883859

I have no talents for writing or painting. When I play my instrument, it's just me plucking away at a string creating a droney sound until my hands give up from tiredness.
>>
File: 1480780608525.jpg (146KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1480780608525.jpg
146KB, 1200x1180px
>>37883838
>when you just made a thread about this exact thing and it is perfectly worded already in another
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>37883937

It's okay, bro. It's comforting to know that there's someone else with the same feels.
>>
>>37883937

which thread? link it
>>
>>37883838
I was going to be an asshole and say that your run-on sentence went on too long to make any sense, but I don't think there's any other way I would've described that feeling.
>>
File: 34g54h6.jpg (45KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
34g54h6.jpg
45KB, 480x479px
even the happy couples who get married and never divorce still have to watch each other die slowly and painfully at the end. watched it happen to my grandparents.

being a NEET grandson is the ultimate black pill. "happily ever after" my fucking ass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.