[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started losing weight a year and a half ago >was 448lbs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1459193059659.jpg (231KB, 1330x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459193059659.jpg
231KB, 1330x1080px
>started losing weight a year and a half ago
>was 448lbs
>finally broke sub-300lbs
>currently 284lbs
I feel slightly happy even though I'm still obese.
>>
>>37882378
Way to go, Anon! I hope you meet your goal!
>>
Jesus, how do you even get that fat?
>>
What did you do to lose the weight? I'm 260 right now, trying to get down to 200, then start working on muscle mass (side note: I'm 6')
>>
>>37882378
you do know you will never have attractive body, or even normal looking one? the amount of excess skin will be ridiculous even after massive surgeries not to mention your bones will be fucked up beyond a way to fix them.
>>
Dont listen to other posts, I'm proud of you. Great discipline!
>>
Ignore the negative comments. You do you, if you keep your mind to it, you will have the body you truly desire. You might not be where you want to be right now, but thank god you're not where you used to be.
>>
File: IMG_20170609_111524.jpg (24KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_111524.jpg
24KB, 298x298px
>>37882378
Thats great I guess but how do you let yourself reach such a point to begin with? Fat people are a huge red flag, they basically have no self respect to allow such a thing to happen, its disgraceful really, not to mention they are disgusting to look at.
>>
>>37882417
Thanks, anon.

>>37882440
I've been obese all my life, my parents were bad at parenting.

>>37882470
Mainly just dieting and light exercises. I couldn't move very much before and I didn't want to destroy my body so I just focused on not eating as much and slowly getting more active. I ate about 5-6k calories a day before, I eat about 1000-1500 right now. I cut out most of the bad food I used to eat too. I still have a fair bit of cheat days so I'm not supremely disciplined yet though but even my worst cheat days are like 2500 calories.
>>
>>37882378
Wow that's great! What's your method? Literally eating less?
>>
File: CYwTgpTWAAQDoiD.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
CYwTgpTWAAQDoiD.png
18KB, 512x512px
hey good on you man
we're all rooting for you, you can do it
>>
That's really impressive. I have a friend who lost ~200 lbs when 22-25 years old. I think it's a huge testament to his character. I think the dedication and perseverance is amazing. I'd never be able to do that.
>>
>>37882378
You've done well to actually go out and lose so much fat. Keep up the good work.
>>
>tfw you tell yourself everyday you'll start dieting but you never do it
>>
>>37882755
>tfw tell yourself this everyday
>wind up binge eating and posting myself naked for gay guys into hamplanets for attention
>>
>>37882378
Wow dude, youre literally almost half the person you were in the best way possible. Congratulations and don't stop!
>>
>>37882378
Cheers anon! Keep up the good work.
>>
>>37882378
the end of the tunnel is in sight OP
keep going
>>
Good job anon. Keep up the hard work.
>>
>>37882378
That's insanely fast OP
Damn
Good job man
>>
Good job, keep it going. I lost about 30 kilos few years ago and it was the best decision I had ever made.
>>
>>37882378
Nice anon, I'm very happy for you. Good job. Last year in January I was around 448 lbs as well and got down to 300 in 3 months and had worked my way up to nearly walking a marathon. One night I fucked up my diet and since then I completely gave up and I'm all the way back up to nearly 500 lbs.

Keep going man, keep going.
>>
>>37883138

Its not too late for you either. The world record holder fatest woman did it, so can you. Believe in yourself reeeee
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.