/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis casually brings up her boyfriend mid conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: 1498060640455.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1498060640455.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>oneitis casually brings up her boyfriend mid conversation again

Life is suffering
>>
>oneitis casually mentions how hot random guys are and how she wants their number
>>
>oneitis forces you to watch her getting gangbanged by 5 black guys and eat up the cum from her pussy when they're done
>>
>>37882279

>oneitis tell me she reconciled with her bf
>oneitis uses me (this morning) to help her pass her exams

I am really lonely and I crave attention so I'm willing to put up with all of that.
>>
>>37882279
That is when you kill the boyfriend and force her to love you
>>
File: 1775.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1775.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>>37882279
>oneitis tells me how awesome Chad McAlpha is
>oneitis tells me how good the graduation party will be
>mfw was not even invited
>>
They aren't "casually" doing anything. They know your into them and whenever their beta senses are tingling, they talk about bfs or hot guys that aren't you to try and put you down gently without making it awkward. Quit being cucks and take the damn hit. Women aren't fucking stupid, jeezus.
>>
>>37882857
I want to Elliott Rodger so much right now, oneitis is giggling at Chad while I shitpost on a thai butter tea image board FUCKING KIILLLL ME
>>
>>37882857
I already know this you massive fucking retard, hence why this thread was made
>>
>oneitis
Just ask her out friend. After you've had your heart completely destroyed, you can move on. Not only that but you won't have any more oneitis. It might sound like being a jaded fuck (which is true) but the freedom you feel of not having that obsessive feeling anymore is amazing.
>>
File: 1497210388044.jpg (33KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497210388044.jpg
33KB, 577x537px
>>37882944
>After you've had your heart completely destroyed, you can move on.

Y-yeah anon. T-that's so r-right. I don't c-care for her! Not a-anymore!
>>
>>37882889
Then quit moving up on her, it's obviously making her uncomfortable. Go be around the other library kids like yourself, you're being an anoying dweeb and way under her league.
>>
>>37883015
you are projecting your own insecurities on me and I dont like it, friend.
>>
>>37883150
No no, he's got a point
>>
>>37883015
You're gonna get my metal when I gestate into a real man.
>>
>>37883150
>you are projecting your own insecurities on me and I dont like it, friend.
I'm a boarderline Stacy and I'm here to tell you on behalf of all Stacies to take a hint before you hurt yourself Michael
>>
>>37883205
Why wont you give michael a chance
>>
>having a "oneitis" who's a used goods slut

dumb idiot
no women are worth idolizing apart from virgins
>>
File: 1496290860093.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496290860093.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>>37883205
>im actually a girl

Haha you think im actually going to fall for that? Why are you going to such lengths to make me feel like shit? Why haven't you evicted yourself from the planet?
>>
>>37882279
if there is one thing I learn from tyrone it is not to give a fuck about women having boyfriends.
>>
File: 1492412152512.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492412152512.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
> tfw gf talks about playing some vidya with her friend, who's clearly just an orbiter
> "no, he's fun and he knows we are friends"
> listen in to some conversations
> he's clearly orbiting her
> mid conversation call out to her and start talking to her
> he asks who's that
> she jsut replies "oh that's my bf I told you about"
> get cutesy with her while she's on call
> start kissing her as loud as I can and touching her
> the guy is mumbling and stuttering
> goes silent
> drops the call

It was funny because he sperged out at her for it. He didn't actually think she has a bf, because I never talked when she was playing before. After a few days he came back and started apologizing to her for everything and bought her like 100 dollars worth of games, that I play with her now.
>>
>>37883258
>michael tells me about how he killed someone and watched their soul drain from their eyes to try and be poetic
>michael said he had schizophrenia to be /damaged/ and poetic, also a lie
>same day michael randomly started talking about having nazi family members in WW11
>micheal always touched me and I didn't want to be touched
>micheal always commented every day on how beautiful I was, usually in a very creepy or sexual way
>michael touched my thighs when I didn't want to be touched
>michael did this to my friends too, even when he was in a relationship with our friend
>michael always brought up sex, sexual things, fetishes and tried testing us
>kept commenting on how short my skirt was one day even though it was not a short skirt at all
>michael started talking about wanting to go to war all the time and saying he'd protect me if we were ever in battle together
>michael followed me everywhere and I was too much of a nice girl pussy to tell him to leave me alone
>this was freshman till senior year
Fuck Michael he made my highschool experience a living hell. I didn't know how to stand up for myself because I was being abused by the only male figure in my life.
Fuck you michael you perverted son of a bitch. Get a life. Take some fucking social classes like I did to fix my cringe. God fucking damn.
>>
just wait until you get into a fight and she fucks the sperg out of spite
>>
>>37883408
Michael legit sounds autistic.
>>
>>37883408
I tell my oneitis I want to kill myself everyday.

The other day she told me to drink bleach
>>
>>37883461
That's autistic and she finally cracked under your autism
>>
File: 0693 - Jg6wQw2.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0693 - Jg6wQw2.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>37883408
I bet if this Michael was a Chad instead you wouldn't mind any of this
>Michael you're so poetic
>Michael you're so romantic
>Michael you're so protective

FUCKING WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37882279
>oneitis torments me by haunting my painting of an anguished man and making me see shadows
>>
>>37883581
Literally no. I actually was dead in love with a chubby band geek. He was so broken though, he just drug me down and eventually I had to let him go for my own mental health. It was really heartbreaking. He made bad choices and decided to suck chad's and Stacy's anuses even though they were shitty "friends".
He still ows me a damn coffee date too.
>>
File: darkchao.png (231KB, 585x473px) Image search: [Google]
darkchao.png
231KB, 585x473px
>>37882279
>oneitis randomly brings up how funny/cool i am in completely off topic situations to her friends or mutual friends

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, I JUST WANT TO LIVE
STOP TALKING ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37883679
Are you funny and cool anon?
>>
>>37883519
Yeah I know its autistic, she actually brought it up first by telling me she was going to kill herself due to the amount of homework she had. I only escalated it. Im pretty sure I legitimately surprise her with some of the shit I say sometimes

She literally asked me at one point why I was so weird and awkward.

She still goes out of her way to talk to me daily though. probably out of fear
>>
>>37883679
haha wow :^) such a rare treat to have such funny cool anon post! :^)
>>
File: holyshitman.jpg (59KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
holyshitman.jpg
59KB, 469x505px
>>37883690
idk u tell me

>>37883712
PLEASE STFU

THIS TRIGGERS ME MORE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE
>>
>>37883701
You need to stop being a burden to her. Either start acting normal and quit doing the crige lord "I want to die :,( pity me and give me attention" thing every fucking day or don't say anything at all. Do you realize just exactly what you're doing? My ex did that shit and I don't care if you actually feel bad for yourself, that's manipulative emotional abuse. Fucking knock it off.
>>
>>37883773
Lol, you seem actually offended by a bit of suicidal memeing. I'm not literally begging for her pity. A majority of the time it makes her laugh. I know im autistic, but im also socially aware enough to know when ive crossed any sort of line.

Was you're ex serious about killing himself, or was he making a joke (overreacting) to something silly and you sperged on him?

inb4 suicide is not to be joked about!!!
>>
File: IMG_20170614_162959.jpg (36KB, 1080x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_162959.jpg
36KB, 1080x624px
>>37883393
This sounds like a lot of fun
>>
>>37883843
He literally just wanted me to feel like the bad guy doing something wrong. He tried to make me feel like an evil piece of shit every time he could. When I finally broke up with him he threw a pity party to everyone in school and social media. He kept saying he wanted to die and showed old pictures of himself bleeding and then said I was avoiding him (when I wasn't) and I didn't care that he was dying over the break up and just being a generally over dramatic manipulative ass hat. We only went out for two weeks and it wasn't even a bad break up, he still threw a soap opera and made it out like I was the devil. He dated a bebound like a week after and tried making me feel like shit again to get back with him when she dumped him. He also bullied special eds kids. People still want to act like he didn't do anything because he's nice to them or acts sweet when he's fucking crazy. Seriously fuck that guy and anyone who defends him for his abusive behavior, it doesn't matter if he acts nice of he's still an awful person. I can't stand abliests, jesus.
Sorry I went off there, but if I were you I wouldn't say you want to kill yourself so much because even if she laughs sometimes it could still be making her feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: IMG_3369.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>oneitis' boyfriend I got dumped for cheats on them and they break up
>>
>>37884318
Lol

Orig laaaaa
>>
File: 1497581605235.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497581605235.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>37882279
kill him and kill her then rape the corpse.
>>
File: 1477364570930.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1477364570930.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>oneitis casually mentions that some guy asked for her number and now won't stop texting her for a date
>>
File: 1121-oprah-winfrey-tmz-lafco-5.jpg (64KB, 550x456px) Image search: [Google]
1121-oprah-winfrey-tmz-lafco-5.jpg
64KB, 550x456px
>>37884318
>when the dick game crazier than her
>>
OP why tf r u talking to a girl who is like that? Fuck that bitch samething happened to me OP i genuinely liked the girl too but some prick got her and now she loves to talk about him to me. I've untied our tie and went another direction, do the same bro.
>>
>>37883773
Gtfo this board cunt
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.