[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is privacy to you robots? You end up in a relationship,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 472x107px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 472x107px
How important is privacy to you robots?

You end up in a relationship, do you insist on keeping a level of privacy?

Can they use your phone/PC? Look through it? Have all your passwords?

Where do you draw the line? Why? Are you hiding anything?
>>
>>37882137
I'm rarely in a relationship but if I find a good one it doesn't fucking matter to me. They can see my history and phone. They can use my Crunchyroll and Netflix. The only line would be my finances. They stay away from my bank account.
>>
>>37882170
Id be worried if someone wanted my banking info etc. But would also find it strange if someone openly gave me access to their money.. would be a red flag
>>
Never would do any of these things for a girl
>>
>>37882137
I would hide nothing, and I have nothing to hide.
>>
Whenever i've been dating a guy I kinda get mad if he doesnt let me on his phone/see his messages. I just feel like if he says no that he's hiding something from me. Quite insecure.
>>
>>37882137
Personlly trust is the biggest thing for any relationship to me so I don't care if they want to look through my phone and shit so long as that works both ways with their phone as well.
That being said, my passwords and anything thats behind them are my business and mine alone.
>>
>>37884867
Business as in you own a business? Or that any account that required a password would be off limits? Or the password itsself?
>>
>>37884913
All of the above.

If it requires a password to see the contents of its off limits as is the password.
>>
>>37884965
So if they went through your phone.. you either have no email accts etc on it or they're free game or they always require a password?

Just curious not trying to hate here
>>
>>37885064
Personal emails are on the built-in email app, which is open game, but business emails or those of a very personal nature i go to gmail in the web browser and type in the info to access.
>>
I really don't like people looking through my stuff.
I have absolutely nothing that I'd be hiding, I'm just a very private person.
>>
>>37882137
I dont even tell them my real name until its weeks into the relationship and they start getting mad
>>
>>37885146
The business stuff I agree shouldn't be questioned. I'd be worried if it was.

It's interesting to think what is personal enough to one that they would use a separate account. For me.. maybe my work email.. but more for others privacy and not having to be questioned about how I do my job... I guess if I got emails from my bank I'd have an account for that.
Maybe family emails for others?
>>
>>37885238
>>37884772
But what if you're dating this girl and she communicates how it makes her feel?
Do you try and make an effort to share knowing it will make her feel better? Come up with a compromise that works for both?
>>
>>37885315
Separating business, pleasure, and home/life helps keep things organized.
You don't need to send grandma the quarterly report or something.
>>
>>37885345
If i'm dating someone thats insecure about me having private matters then it won't work out and its best we don't waste anymore time on eachother.
>>
>>37885345
I crack eventually if she's worth it. But its never anything more than a name, a number and a vague description of my life.

If some bitch wants to read private messages, she can go fuck herself. I put my foot down hard on that side of things.
>>
>>37885364
Good on you but what.. if she's the prettiest girl ever and so cool? You'll still move on if she wants more than you're willing to give?
I'm kidding with the scenario. It's good to know your deal breakers. Otherwise time does get wasted.
>>37885350
Sometimes I send work email from my personal email.. I dwell on the mistake for days.
>>37885400
How is it cracking if you give so little? If someone is dating someone who gives a name and a vague description of their life.. I can't imagine they would expect access to messages, email..

But why do you want to keep messages so private? If you're not hiding anything what does that level of privacy do for you?
>>
File: 1456546094575.jpg (180KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456546094575.jpg
180KB, 800x800px
>>37882137
There isn't anything that would be too worrying in my browser history or PC. Probably the worst thing they would find is my elf folder.
>>
>>37885497
>prettiest and coolest ever
Call me shallow but its whats inside that counts for me.
>>
>>37885497
Because they have no right to that information. It holds no relevancy to our relantionship.
I have my own life and a temporary adjacent life with her that could end at any time.
Think about all the things you dont tell strangers, your gf could become that stranger at any time.

I know most normies cant relate because they share all that garbage publicly to the whole global internet.
>>
>>37885552
Good call but funny because while typing I meant to imply that she's pretty and cool in your eyes. Not that she's a model and had lots of friends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.